PS4 - AOR GT3 S15 - PS4 Tier 1: Barcelona/Catalunya GP: 25/03/2020 @8PM Uk Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S15 - PS4 Tier 1: Barcelona/Catalunya GP: 25/03/2020 @8PM Uk Time

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017

ROUND 1 - Barcelona-Catalunya GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday March 25th 2020
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 35 Laps (1 formation lap + 34 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Heavy Cloud
- Race:
Overcast

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 15/04/20 12:00
- Race start time: 15/04/20 13:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

Uninformed No Shows:

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Something very wrong with the game/ My setup. Was doing late 44s mid 45s for race pace. Now I cant get out of the 47s 48s last few days. Anybody got a solution please. Before I completely embarrass myself tonight. :(

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
Something very wrong with the game/ My setup. Was doing late 44s mid 45s for race pace. Now I cant get out of the 47s 48s last few days. Anybody got a solution please. Before I completely embarrass myself tonight. :(
Was this during yesterday's race?

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Was this during yesterday's race?
No , I tried a different car at the last minute last night. Just to check if it was happening with another setup with the Audi, which seem to work ok'ish. Just baffled in where 2-3 secs a lap has just disappeared..

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
I was in the AMG in the practice lobby beforehand. Only did a few laps, but again doing 47s. Crazy s**t.
I don't know, not going to lie I'm able to lap 43s/44s in practice and in the practice race yesterday just couldn't get anywhere near, don't know if there is different track states in this game or something but it felt strange and I wasn't the only one to have a similar experience but is what it is, but I don't know m8 has your setup like been deleted or something or not saved correctly?

Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
I don't know, not going to lie I'm able to lap 43s/44s in practice and in the practice race yesterday just couldn't get anywhere near, don't know if there is different track states in this game or something but it felt strange and I wasn't the only one to have a similar experience but is what it is, but I don't know m8 has your setup like been deleted or something or not saved correctly?
Thanks ! Ive deleted all setups from this track - srarted again ! Hopefully I be sort of competive for tonight. If not just get some points on the board, and Flatout for Rnd 2 @ Rouen ;)

Essa.Racing

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 11, 2019
I want to congratulate the podium on a great race. OMG what a nightmare I had last night. Made a set up tweek going into quali that was helping and gave me loads more front end but into the race and the car was all over the place. The tweek made it worse with fuel. Was struggling with pace with some 2.5 secs loss in lap time over my practice. Had no tire temp and pressure was dropping all the time. Pitted for a second time to change tires that helped but only with about 1 sec in lap time. Then with 18 laps remaining I suddenly realised what the problem was. I made the most stupid of mistakes and proper NOOB one at that. I had put the fuel into lean on the parade lap and hadn't put it back on race start. Proper face palm moment when I realised. I went from running in the 49/50's a lap to 45/46's just by changing fuel mode. I can only apologise to my team mate for this massive cock up. Won't happen again. Also I watched the live stream this morning and got to say it was great, really like the new format. Thanks to Jess, Evil and every one else that sorted that and organising the season. See you all next week

Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
A Race to not remember.. :oops:
Dodgy Track/Temp conditions. All throughout Practice-Race and so on . I couldn't do anything with the right side keeping optimum tyre temps. Never been as frustrated in the build up to the race. Sack the idiot that set these conditions for our race. And sack the rest for agreeing to it. ;) lol .
Retired lap 10 after pitting x2 , as the car became uncontrollable & Undriveable.. span ×4 in 1 Lap. What a complete waste of time and effort.
Must say im really looking forward to Rouen essarts. Carnage for Rnd 2. Again you all need sacking for /agreeing allowing this track in a GT3.. lol.
Gonna sulk for a week, then sulk for another week after Rouen .

Congrats on those who finished and the Podium.

Last edited: