PS4 AOR GT3 S15 - PS4 Tier 1 - Main thread

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017

AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 15
PS4 Tier 1 Main Thread

This is the main thread for the PS4 GT3 Tier 1 League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Wednesday
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
● Results & Standings

● League Coordinator: @Jarryd Vermeulen
● Race Host: @Bodhie
● Back-up Host:
TBD

Drivers and Teams:

Last edited:

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
A very stacked grid this season good to see some veteran drivers again, sad to see Vectro go really thought he deserved to be in Tier 1 but is what it is then, good luck on Wednesday

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017

Good evening and welcome to Tier 1 of the AOR GT3 season. we have a lot of familiar faces returning for what will be another fantastic season of racing. I look forward to racing with everyone again and racing against the new drivers in our league.
Our host for this season will be @Bodhie so please make sure you have me on PSN before race time on Wednesday.
our season will be streamed and we have @A.O.R Evildragon and Jess doing the commentary.

so please choose a car and livery before Wednesday evening.

PSN is Jazzman77709876

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
I’m sorry but I really don’t think I’m quick enough for tier 1, I’m nearly 2 seconds a lap slower than a few guys, can this be re-amended?

• Optimistic
Reactions: leonardojoep

Duffinho

Formula Karter
Nov 11, 2019
Hello everyone, I am happy to be part of the first tier racing. Tbh I didnt expect myself here, but I will accept this challenge with pleasure and fight for my place:) Im still quite new to AOR, i started in tier 3 where I had only one race before I joined Tier 2 where I managed to be on podium 4/4 races while winning the last race in SPA. I rewatched most of the tier 1 races so I know what I am coming to - the best out of best? So yeah, happy to be one of the few.
Idk if this is relevant, but i will take this post as an introduction of myself.
Im 21yo, living in Czech Republic in a city of Olomouc. Im a 2nd year student at Uni.(right now with loads of free time haha). Ive always been into racing, first time I was at races was back in 2006 at our home Brno GP - GT1s/GT3s.. and fell in love. I also like MotoGP. When it comes to sim i always played all kind of racing games, my fav was NFS Most Wanted. Since december I use thrustmaster t300 rs gt.
What I guess is weird is the fact that Im used to different style of placing my “setup” - both ingame and real life. Im using camera behind the car and i have big distance between my wheel and TV.:D well, you can see in the photos.
So yeah, I cant wait to get it all started, full season in AOR edition one:)
1094D0E9-E35B-4646-8760-C82F3640F4A7.jpeg 553796B5-DF4E-4D90-9E7A-896153C2353C.jpeg

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
I’ll choose Lamborghini please but can I be paired with someone who has a setup where I can drive the car haha.

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
Okay guys, those who aren't teamed up yet or chosen a livery/team name if you could do that please that would be greatly appreciated, myself and the comms are creating some content to go into the stream to hopefully boost the numbers of viewers

Reactions: Essa.Racing

Jess

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jun 4, 2017
Hey everybody! For those of you that don't know me, I am Jess and I have commentated at AOR since April 2018. I mainly do F1 and DiRT comms, but I have decided to return to PCARS2 comms. I originally was doing XB1 commentary, but I have decided to move over to cover the PS4 platform of the GT3 Leagues.

Excited to be back and looking forward to commentating on you all this season. :)

Essa.Racing

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 11, 2019
Can't wait to get this season started. The grid is packed with some of the fastest guys I've ever raced against. I can see it being one of the closest run seasons yet. Also looking forward to watching back the streams

Reactions: leonardojoep

A.O.R Evildragon

Formula 4 1st Driver
AOR Commentator
Nov 29, 2017
Hello everyone sorry there was no interviews for the stream. I'll try to get you all in the discord channel in the next couple of days before next week's stream. I also hope you enjoyed this week's stream as a whole if there's any improvements feel free to msg me as I'm open to improve :)

much love: your humble commentator

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Hello everyone sorry there was no interviews for the stream. I'll try to get you all in the discord channel in the next couple of days before next week's stream. I also hope you enjoyed this week's stream as a whole if there's any improvements feel free to msg me as I'm open to improve :)

much love: your humble commentator
Well done Liam and Jess .
The stream is much slicker and its very enjoyable content (y)