PS4 - AOR GT3 S15 - PS4 Tier 1: Round 3 - Ruapuna GP: 8/04/2020 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S15 - PS4 Tier 1: Round 3 - Ruapuna GP: 8/04/2020 @8PM UK Time

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017

ROUND 3 - Ruapuna GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday April 8th 2020
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: No qualifying for this round! Starting order will be reversed championship standings.
- Race: 66 Laps (1 formation lap + 65 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Race:
Clear -
Overcast (Sync-to-race)

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Race start time: 30/04/20 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

Duffinho

Formula Karter
Nov 11, 2019
@Slicker hey slicker are you going to do tomorrow night practice session? I would love to join. I cant join tuesdays official however..

mcwolfman

AOR PS4 Winter Champion 2020
Jan 6, 2019
This is gonna be awful. Who chooses these conditions they don't have a clue

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
This is gonna be awful. Who chooses these conditions they don't have a clue
Obviously clueless ! Its a huge disappointment that these race settings don't work very well at all on PS4 anyhow. Got a feeling these conditions work alot better on PC format.. Hmm !

Reactions: mcwolfman

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Our Race/weather settings should be totally different to PC format. Just my opinion. (y) What works well on PC, dont necessarily mean it will work on Console. The Two formats within the game are very different in feel and Tyre Balance. So ive been told anyhow's.

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Well that went exactly as I thought it would. Car had more grip than a bar of Soap.. These BS Race settings are crap. A weeks time and effort with practice sessions galore was done and dusted on the opening lap. Tyres never worked after that. Just wondering whether its worth the assle & upset of continuing with this BS in undriveable conditions.. Had enough already!
I Retired lap 13 after the lead guy was coming up to lap me after about 10 spins and track offs. Im really not happy about this. Pathetic from my standpoint.

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
Papano, why are you making last lap lunges early on in the race! Rather unnecessary and gave me plenty of damage and screwed my race. GG to you.