PS4 - AOR GT3 S15 - PS4 Tier 2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S15 - PS4 Tier 2 - Main Thread

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
just for info @iSuperScrub WILL NOT BE BACK!!!
I ran out of fuel on lap 34 and retired.
I'm lost why is he not coming back...
@iSuperScrub - ok, this may have been a bit of an over-reaction on my part. looking again (without the adrenaline still pumping ;) ) i think we can let this go. however, i must remind you that, having been allowed off the blacklist to join this season, you are under close scrutiny, and leaving the lobby before the end is not acceptable.

so, i withdraw the above comment, and just ask that you please keep to the rules in future.

btw, good battle we had early on :)

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
@iSuperScrub - ok, this may have been a bit of an over-reaction on my part. looking again (without the adrenaline still pumping ;) ) i think we can let this go. however, i must remind you that, having been allowed off the blacklist to join this season, you are under close scrutiny, and leaving the lobby before the end is not acceptable.

so, i withdraw the above comment, and just ask that you please keep to the rules in future.

Not defending but didn't a couple leave before the end? One left and I had a big lag spike but can't remember who it was.

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
@Slicker I would like to change cars and forfeit my points. Please change me to the AMG in the attachment. Also, is it possible to create a team with @VuNcE13 ? If so it would be much appreciated, thank you!
would prefer it if you could both use the same livery, maybe @VuNcE13 would be willing to change to match you, as his is a solo?
also need a team name, please

Spenced_7

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 20, 2020
He would prefer to keep his livery but if it matters we can choose a team livery and name, then inform you tomorrow if that's cool?

Reactions: Slicker

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014

No worries, if I didn’t run out of fuel I’d of been 5th, why did everyone pit? Not mandatory in the non 1.30 races?

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
No worries, if I didn’t run out of fuel I’d of been 5th, why did everyone pit? Not mandatory in the non 1.30 races?
They are mandatory for all non 2 race races.
You should get your points from Barcelona as you completed more than 90%

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
They are mandatory for all non 2 race races.
You should get your points from Barcelona as you completed more than 90%
yes - pitstops are mandatory for all but the 2 race events
unfortunately, the second point doesn't apply because you left the room and therefore didn't appear on the results screen - had you stayed in, you could have asked the stewards to place you. i think it would have been 2 laps down, though, as you didn't complete lap 34 so no great loss ;)

Reactions: Prehn

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
yes - pitstops are mandatory for all but the 2 race events
unfortunately, the second point doesn't apply because you left the room and therefore didn't appear on the results screen - had you stayed in, you could have asked the stewards to place you. i think it would have been 2 laps down, though, as you didn't complete lap 34 so no great loss ;)
And if no pit stop was made wouldn't a dq happen anyway?

• Agree
Reactions: Prehn

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
And if no pit stop was made wouldn't a dq happen anyway?
it should do, but we have seen a couple of examples recently where cars a lap down haven't been dq'ed by the game - we will dq anyone who doesn't pit though

• Informative
Reactions: Archie619

Kart_RK1

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 23, 2020
I supposed to be part of a team but i can't see it in the results. Can you please check?

RacingAtHome

AOR PS4 Clio Cup T2 Champion
May 5, 2016
I'm sorry guys. Had issues with my wheel over the last few weeks which has meant I can't race and I'm not prepared to risk racing on a pad as I'm not comfortable with racing in a league like this with it. I've already missed the first few races of the season. Especially as I'd be so far off the pace so I have made the decision to pull out of this season and let somebody take my spot. Sorry if I've taken the spot of somebody who could have raced but I've held out hope for a few weeks but that has not happened, unfortunately.

Was looking forward to this season as had enjoyed last season.

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2019
I'm sorry guys. Had issues with my wheel over the last few weeks which has meant I can't race and I'm not prepared to risk racing on a pad as I'm not comfortable with racing in a league like this with it. I've already missed the first few races of the season. Especially as I'd be so far off the pace so I have made the decision to pull out of this season and let somebody take my spot. Sorry if I've taken the spot of somebody who could have raced but I've held out hope for a few weeks but that has not happened, unfortunately.

Was looking forward to this season as had enjoyed last season.
Hope you get it sorted dude always ashame when a clean driver gets screwed.. Stay Safe RaH

Reactions: RacingAtHome

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
I supposed to be part of a team but i can't see it in the results. Can you please check?
sometimes the sheets are a bit slow getting everything right - looks ok to me now