PS4 - AOR GT3 S15 - PS4 Tier 3 - Indianapolis Road - 27.05.20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S15 - PS4 Tier 3 - Indianapolis Road - 27.05.20 @8PM UK Time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

ROUND 10 - Indianapolis Road

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday May 27th 2020
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: No qualifying for this round! Starting order will be reversed championship standings.
- Race: 63 Laps (1 formation lap + 62 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Race:
Clear -
Light Rain -
Hazy (Sync-to-race)

● In-game time-of-day information (Time Progression 10x):
- Race start time: 29/08/20 16:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @Tomji_

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
I'm surprised we stuck with this one, as the feedback after we did the test race for this wasn't very positive, if I recall?

Leroy1600

AOR PS4 GT3 S15 T3 Champion
Feb 3, 2020
@Michel--NL which evil mod do we need to hunt down for picking this as the final race! :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, before the final race I want to say thank you @Michel--NL @Slicker and the other mods for running an amazing season. You remain professional and friendly even in the toughest of times and we appreciate what you guys do for the community!

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I'm surprised we stuck with this one, as the feedback after we did the test race for this wasn't very positive, if I recall?
I believe that's why we switched to light rain. Let's see how it goes in practice but indeed that wasn't a great night last time out
Yep we tested it with light rain and that was much better, not the best, but the puddle coming on the straight was much more reliable ;)
This 90 minutes race is all about strategy...when to switch to the wets and when (if needed) to switch back to the slicks....could be interesting.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

Ayresii1995

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 13, 2018
Haven’t really driven on this track that much. Looks a bit boring haha. Wish they kept the old F1 version with the full banking. Should be fun wi5h rain

Reactions: Leroy1600

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015
anybody got any early times for this? After about 20/30 minutes i can do high 25s low 26s with full fuel at the start of the race

Reactions: Leroy1600

Ayresii1995

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 13, 2018
Seem to suffering the same problem as Dubai! Just can’t keep the rear steady. Either hard or soft tyre! Don’t want to use lots of downforce but I may have to

Khaled77

F1 Test Driver
Jul 25, 2016
Seem to suffering the same problem as Dubai! Just can’t keep the rear steady. Either hard or soft tyre! Don’t want to use lots of downforce but I may have to
I found extra downforce useful once it starts getting wet, so will take the drawback of it for the first part of the race

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
Sorry guys, I won't be able to make this one as I have an exam on the following day (I thought it was the week after!!).

Have a great final race, I'll be watching most of it. Massive thank you to @Michel--NL for being the main man for yet another season and thanks to all the racers in this tier. This is by far the most competitive season I've had on AOR and I've felt like I've learnt a lot this season just by racing with some of you!

Where I go from here, I don't know - most likely it will be ACC when that comes out, unless there's a mini filler championship I like the look of, but wherever it is, I hope to see a lot of you there too.

My career stats to end the season:

1590221850297.png

Cheers (y)

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Sorry guys, I won't be able to make this one as I have an exam on the following day (I thought it was the week after!!).

Have a great final race, I'll be watching most of it. Massive thank you to @Michel--NL for being the main man for yet another season and thanks to all the racers in this tier. This is by far the most competitive season I've had on AOR and I've felt like I've learnt a lot this season just by racing with some of you!

Where I go from here, I don't know - most likely it will be ACC when that comes out, unless there's a mini filler championship I like the look of, but wherever it is, I hope to see a lot of you there too.

View attachment 112210
Cheers (y)
Good luck with the exams and I'm sure we will meet again :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Tomji_

Raoualf21731

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 27, 2020

View attachment 112210
Cheers (y)
See you Tomji, it looks like we have one fantastic fight every season and I hope we'll have more in the future :)

Take care!

• Friendly
Reactions: Tomji_

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015
I have tried to do a couple of race runs now and when i pit in it never changes my tyres to wet. I have double checked it is selected and checked that the pit strategy is set to change them and it still doesnt do it

Khaled77

F1 Test Driver
Jul 25, 2016
I have tried to do a couple of race runs now and when i pit in it never changes my tyres to wet. I have double checked it is selected and checked that the pit strategy is set to change them and it still doesnt do it
Have you tried to adjust strategy from in-car menu? I always use it instead of saving pit strategies