PS4 - AOR GT3 S15 - PS4 Tier 3 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S15 - PS4 Tier 3 - Main Thread

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@Khaled77 has asked me if he can be moved to reserve. I have no problem with that....sorry to see you leaving as a main driver :(

That's good news for @Leroy1600 as he will be a main driver for the rest of the season. @Leroy1600 pack your bags because you are being promoted to the main lobby :)
And be ready for the next Wednesday.

Leroy1600

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 3, 2020
@Khaled77 has asked me if he can be moved to reserve. I have no problem with that....sorry to see you leaving as a main driver :(

That's good news for @Leroy1600 as he will be a main driver for the rest of the season. @Leroy1600 pack your bags because you are being promoted to the main lobby :)
Bags packed, ready and raring to go. Thanks Michel!

Raoualf21731

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 27, 2020

Sorry to hear the news about @Khaled77 :(

Welcome @Leroy1600 among the main drivers!

Reactions: Mix33 and Khaled77

Chechum

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 13, 2018
@McKinda connection is ok pal... it’s because i will miss some races so it’s only fair to give my place to a reserve
That's a very honest decision (y) You haven't quit due to connection but I still feel a bit bad if you understood that I suggested to remove drivers with red signal. I just wanted to test things to try to race all of us with reliable connection and then decide; for example, making tests all together to see if we could find an optimal host. I never meant to blame on you, also because I may be part of the "problem".

I hope to see you in another championship again, Khaled! I don't think I will continue in ps4 and for sure not in Project Cars after this season, so hopefully we can meet in PC simracing