PS4 - AOR GT3 S15 - PS4 Tier 3 - Rouen Les Essarts - 01.04.20 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S15 - PS4 Tier 3 - Rouen Les Essarts - 01.04.20 @8pm UK time

Freggel

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 24, 2019
What a terrible mistakes I made yesterday, im still crying.
Wanted to have fought you till the end mcKinda. Great drive!

• Friendly
Reactions: McKinda

McKinda

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 25, 2019
What a terrible mistakes I made yesterday, im still crying.
Wanted to have fought you till the end mcKinda. Great drive!
I was hoping we would fight until the end also. Was getting prepared and was studying your line. In 2nd sector you were gaining but in 1st and 3rd i was closing on you. I think it would be fantastic fight.
Lest hope we can repeat this at next one ;)

• Agree
Reactions: Freggel

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Maybe we can have a season where we drop the worst result? This allows everyone a free race basically?
I think @Michel--NL can better tell you that. But we had some feedback in this Link
We dropped the drop week this season. The exact reason I can't remember, but it was something like it was causing a lot of fuzz in the championship standing. And people who made it every week where getting ripped off from their points and we don't want to have that ;)
It was a 50/50 call and we decided to remove it.

Reactions: Leroy1600

Marcos Moutinho

GP2 1st Driver
Dec 8, 2014
Hello guys
Q 1 dicent lap on my practice i did 1.51 but ok on race a complete Knightmare debris on track cost me lote of damage on car on 1 Race i Lost a mount of top speed and no arms to fight .on 2 Race more the same and i dont know what hapens after brake on long streith some wow i still stock on another car maybe 40 seconds just bizarre anyway congrats to @McKinda for amazing wins and rest of podiun too take care

Khaled77

F1 Test Driver
Jul 25, 2016
Well guys that was absolute carnage. o_ONever had so many crashes in one event. All of them getting caught in other people’s accidents.

Here is a video of some of the incidents (believe it or not there’s more!) including tuesday’s race, even in qualifying!!

@Barker95 Why didn’t you move at race start??!!

• Wow
Reactions: Tomji_

Raoualf21731

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 27, 2020
Well guys that was absolute carnage. o_ONever had so many crashes in one event. All of them getting caught in other people’s accidents.

Here is a video of some of the incidents (believe it or not there’s more!) including tuesday’s race, even in qualifying!!

Oh my god this start :eek:

I didn't realize how shameful the practice session was, some moves and rejoin are quite unacceptable...

And I think your engineer was laughing at you though o_O

Screenshot 2020-04-02 at 16.59.16.png

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015

All honesty I completely forgot it wasn’t a rolling start. I am so used to doing them now that I forgot we it was a standing start for the first race. I apologise if it caused you any damage.

Reactions: Khaled77

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
Let's just say it was an eventful evening! Race report a bit later than normal, there was a lot of action out there and Twitch is being a pain with highlights this season!

Results
Q: 10th
R1: 12th
R2 6th

Qualifying
Not much to report about qualifying, pretty much matched my quickest time and in a field of this talent, that only gets me 10th, knowing that it was going to make the first race difficult from the midfield.

Race 1
I was right! We barely made it through turn 1 before @Michel--NL got on two wheels and looked like he was ready to fly over the English channel :D. Managed to do a good job to avoid it all, but unfortunately, I chose to go the wrong side and @robsterf1 also had nowhere to go and hit me up the rear and picked up some damage that needed fixing. The rest of the lap wasn't without drama though, almost stopping at the hairpin due to an incident and having the battle of the battered Ferraris with Rob towards the end of the lap. I pitted to fix the damage in P11 and came out P12 ahead of @Leroy1600, who had also stopped.

I thought I was going to enjoy a nice race coming back through the field, having passed a couple of others who needed to fix damage, but on lap 4, I had a massive spin in sector 1. I also want to apologise to @Meester_Bond_WHG here. As I'm aware I was in the middle of the track as you were flying down, I just didn't know where to go and the last I wanted for either of us was contact, so I just stayed put. Sorry mate! This gave me 6 damage on the rear, so I thought I'd pit again, dropping down to P12. My out lap was pants, had a spin at the hairpin, something I've never done in all practice I did. This allowed leroy through. Chasing him up through the uphill section I hit the dreaded concrete hay bale and picked up suspension damage, so guess what... another pit stop! Came out running last on the road in P13 and lapped by the leaders.

I think @Khaled77 picked up some damage, so managed to pass him with a handful of laps to go to finish P12.

3 stop strategy wasn't the best strategy around here then :p

Race 2
This was a bit calmer... well after the formation lap mess anyway. @Michel--NL, would it be worth literally everyone pulling to the sides stopping and then you calling out over the mic who should go. 9/10 these formation laps are a mess where we need to get into set positions. I was getting poked from behind, hit the back of Leroy and picked up damage on the front. Anyway, because of this I pitted at end of formation lap to fix damage. Apologies if I confused anyone behind me.

Having seen Khaled's video above, I see you had no luck that night mate. Straight out the pits, I Passed him on lap 2 to start my way back up through the field. @Chechum was in the pits at the end of the lap and @Raoualf21731 was carrying damage and @Marcos Moutinho & @chris130256 looked like they were playing the hay! This allowed me to get up to P10 by the end of lap 4.

The next lap saw me pass Michel for P9, who I then saw again 2 laps later to lap at the same corner, but different outcome as I tried to put a lap on him. Unfortunately he spun at the hairpin and I had nowhere to go. @Freggel was next for P8, another spin at the hairpin and passed @Fred Ogega in the pits a couple of laps later.

Then it all kicked off in the final lap in the battle for P5. I could see @Kingma was in trouble and could smell blood, but I was pushing way too hard. I'd kept it calm, I probably would have passed him on the first long straight, but instead I brushed the bales and lost all my momentum. Made it back again on the penultimate corner, but got a twitch of oversteer in the final corner, which saw me trying to out-drag him on the grass whilst trying to get back on the track :D

Congrats to all those who stepped on the podium in both races. It was crazy out there! See you in NZ next week.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Race 2
This was a bit calmer... well after the formation lap mess anyway. @Michel--NL, would it be worth literally everyone pulling to the sides stopping and then you calling out over the mic who should go. 9/10 these formation laps are a mess where we need to get into set positions. I was getting poked from behind, hit the back of Leroy and picked up damage on the front. Anyway, because of this I pitted at end of formation lap to fix damage. Apologies if I confused anyone behind me.
The game didn't wanted to let me save the replay...so I can not see where it went wrong. But some people didn't pay attention at all or couldn't hear me.

What we could try is to create a PSN party, since it is now allowed to have 16 players in it. The quality should be better and maybe it will be less stress full for the game if we are all in the PSN chat.
And everyone should hear me in the party :)

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
The game didn't wanted to let me save the replay...so I can not see where it went wrong. But some people didn't pay attention at all or couldn't hear me.

What we could try is to create a PSN party, since it is now allowed to have 16 players in it. The quality should be better and maybe it will be less stress full for the game if we are all in the PSN chat.
Hmmm thinking again...I know some drivers are also having their own private party.

• Informative

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017

Just before race 2, I did see that bug that happens every now and then on the ready screen where everyone's muted. Perhaps that didn't help!

Freggel

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 24, 2019
I know some drivers are also having their own private party.
I have music on during races, so I will not join any party at all and dont stay in the lobby.
I an other championship we, just go to the side a little with the start. Only the nr 1 starts to drive, and when he passes the nr 2, the nr 2 will follow and so on. You can be formated before the first corner.