PS4 - AOR GT3 S15 - PS4 Tier 4 - Rouen Les Essarts - 01.04.20 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S15 - PS4 Tier 4 - Rouen Les Essarts - 01.04.20 @8pm UK time

Yoshi11

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 20, 2020
If there has been new invites to all - I haven’t received another one - Liverpoolfc93?

JRF_Hgrade_B_66

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 14, 2020
1st race was ok 2nd race I was not sent an invite so I lost points & was not my fault.
I was active in the chat room asking but didn't get.
Well let's hope next week goes better.
I like to thank our race host for the hard work you doing running our races , I know I couldn't do it(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Coldtyre

LUISO_1995

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 15, 2017
Q 9th

I got an okay lap together, I feel like I had another second there but it was okay, left me good chances for the rest of the session.

SR 7th

Boring race, but welcome after last round disaster, basically stayed out of trouble on the first corner and after I had 15 damage so wasn't running very smooth but good enough to mantain, except for @BMTM_Shifter who flyed past me like I was in another car category.

MR 6th

This race was crazy for me, after avoiding trouble and having good pace I found myself in a comfortable 4th position, but then I had a mistake following a lapped car and found myself with 25 damage and my direction fucked, was only 6/7 laps till the end so I decided to risk it, and what a decision.

3 cars passed me in the next laps but then I started controlling the car better, what was 12 seconds of pace became 4/5 seconds of pace and then I realized one of the guys I had in front also seemed to have problems, after seeing a bit of an opportunity in the big braking points I went for it in the 2nd to last corner, cant make it but I get traction earlier and we get side by side on the last corner both seeminly having trouble to keep the car straight but not one giving quarter, at the end its @Toudainl who gives in and I get 6th.

Finally a nice picture of the Ferrari team togheter @Fot79
AOR GT3 R2 Ferraris @France.jpeg

Reactions: Fot79

Coldtyre

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 17, 2020
Great job hosting @CHRSMELLYANAN , that was not an easy one to manage

In the feature race I had a HUGE moment coming out of T1 at lap 18, a car was sliding along the fence in the grass on the right shoulder, then suddenly they turned left for no reason and cut perpendicularly across the track. Brown code moment there, somehow I barely scraped his front and had 4% damage, otherwise a direct hit would have been terminal for both of us.

I don't know who it was (black car, an Audi perhaps) but that was a reckless rejoin and the sort to give an immediate disqualification. No need to take it further as I don't think I've lost a position, but guys be careful, priority when you crash is to prevent the car from crossing back on the track by being too eager to join quickly, especially with damaged suspension.

Without the small aero damage I could've maybe taken the fight to @Fot79 for 4th, but with my 10s penalty for pitlane speeding I was going to be 5th anyway. It was fun driving hard to gain 10s on the guys behind as everyone seemed to have damage of some sort. Fun race.

Last edited:

CHRSMELLYANAN

Formula Karter
Jan 10, 2020
Great job hosting @CHRSMELLYANAN , that was not an easy one to manage

In the feature race I had a HUGE moment coming out of T1 at lap 18, a car was sliding along the fence in the grass on the right shoulder, then suddenly they turned left for no reason and cut perpendicularly across the track. Brown code moment there, somehow I barely scraped his front and had 4% damage, otherwise a direct hit would have been terminal for both of us.

I don't know who it was (black car, an Audi perhaps) but that was a reckless rejoin and the sort to give an immediate disqualification. No need to take it further as I don't think I've lost a position, but guys be careful, priority when you crash is to prevent the car from crossing back on the track by being too eager to join quickly, especially with damaged suspension.

Without the small aero damage I could've maybe taken the fight to @Fot79 for 4th, but with my 10s penalty for pitlane speeding I was going to be 5th anyway. It was fun driving hard to gain 10s on the guys behind as everyone seemed to have damage of some sort. Fun race.
Thanks it was hard room to control with all the issues last night

Reactions: PRG_FrankForest

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 24, 2019
Q 9th

I got an okay lap together, I feel like I had another second there but it was okay, left me good chances for the rest of the session.

SR 7th

Boring race, but welcome after last round disaster, basically stayed out of trouble on the first corner and after I had 15 damage so wasn't running very smooth but good enough to mantain, except for @BMTM_Shifter who flyed past me like I was in another car category.

MR 6th

This race was crazy for me, after avoiding trouble and having good pace I found myself in a comfortable 4th position, but then I had a mistake following a lapped car and found myself with 25 damage and my direction fucked, was only 6/7 laps till the end so I decided to risk it, and what a decision.

3 cars passed me in the next laps but then I started controlling the car better, what was 12 seconds of pace became 4/5 seconds of pace and then I realized one of the guys I had in front also seemed to have problems, after seeing a bit of an opportunity in the big braking points I went for it in the 2nd to last corner, cant make it but I get traction earlier and we get side by side on the last corner both seeminly having trouble to keep the car straight but not one giving quarter, at the end its @Toudainl who gives in and I get 6th.

Finally a nice picture of the Ferrari team togheter @Fot79
View attachment 108633
HI @OasisFan95.
that I past you with lightspeed is because I had zero damage and spend nearly the entire week to get the setup as good at it was. Like I mentioned in the PSN chat, this circuit is hell. You need to be very lucky on this track. One little mistake (from yourself or somebody else) and your race is over. So yesterday I got very lucky to have no damage in the main race. In the sprint i also suffered from damage but it was minor (just a little tap already 9 damage on the front) but couldn't reach topspeed anymore on straights. luckally for me this happened in round 8 and I had enough distance to P6 behind me.

Reactions: LUISO_1995

Toudainl

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 24, 2019
When the race was finished I saw that I think it was Coldtyre had 10 seconds penalty. Is that then already included in the standings showing at the end of the race?

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
When the race was finished I saw that I think it was Coldtyre had 10 seconds penalty. Is that then already included in the standings showing at the end of the race?
Yes it is (y)

Fot79

Formula 3 2nd Driver
May 13, 2019
Very difficult race, I had a good race pace maybe I could aim for the podium but unfortunately I made a couple of mistakes :cautious: .
This track is unforgiving. Great victory @BMTM_Shifter (y).
@JRF_Hgrade_B_66 what bad luck for the second race. You had a good race pace. Yuo win the next one :)

@Luche109 if it is not a problem I would hear the stewards. During race 1 you hit me, getting me out and damaging my rear wing.
I lost a couple of positions and you didn't wait to give me back the position.

This is the accident replay

Fruitshoot14

Formula Karter
Oct 14, 2018
I was really pleased with these two rounds, I’m absolutely not the quickest haha but consider myself safe and courteous to everyone. As a result staying out of trouble and being really consistent with my lap times I came out with a 12th and 10th finish which I’m happy with.

I tried to move over where possible for faster cars, couple of hairy moments when trying to keep away from the curbs but I think all went ok.

played around with some setup points for the second race and got more comfortable with the car so really looking for to the next round.

thank you @CHRSMELLYANAN for hosting you kept us all informed, great job mate.

Last edited:

Luche109

AOR PS4 GT3 S15 T4 Champion
Mar 13, 2020
Very difficult race, I had a good race pace maybe I could aim for the podium but unfortunately I made a couple of mistakes :cautious: .
This track is unforgiving. Great victory @BMTM_Shifter (y).
@JRF_Hgrade_B_66 what bad luck for the second race. You had a good race pace. Yuo win the next one :)

@Luche109 if it is not a problem I would hear the stewards. During race 1 you hit me, getting me out and damaging my rear wing.
I lost a couple of positions and you didn't wait to give me back the position.

This is the accident replay

Hi @Fot79 and everyone !

First of all, thank you all guys for the race and the organisation, i loved to race with you !

@Fot79 I have just watched the replay, indeed we hit but during the race I didn't feel the touch and actually I had no damages on my car so I thought we didn't hit.

I have one request also but for race 2 : we crash with backmarker @liverpoolfc and costed me the win of the race. I am trying to upload the replay and send to you guys

Reactions: Fot79