PS4 - AOR GT3 S15 - PS4 Tier 4 - Rouen Les Essarts - 01.04.20 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S15 - PS4 Tier 4 - Rouen Les Essarts - 01.04.20 @8pm UK time

Luche109

Pro Karter
Mar 13, 2020
Very difficult race, I had a good race pace maybe I could aim for the podium but unfortunately I made a couple of mistakes :cautious: .
This track is unforgiving. Great victory @BMTM_Shifter (y).
@JRF_Hgrade_B_66 what bad luck for the second race. You had a good race pace. Yuo win the next one :)

@Luche109 if it is not a problem I would hear the stewards. During race 1 you hit me, getting me out and damaging my rear wing.
I lost a couple of positions and you didn't wait to give me back the position.

This is the accident replay

Also, at 1:28 we see a bumper ahead of me that hit my car and change my brakes, I am sorry for the incident @Fot79 but difficult to do differently

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Very difficult race, I had a good race pace maybe I could aim for the podium but unfortunately I made a couple of mistakes :cautious: .
@JRF_Hgrade_B_66 what bad luck for the second race. You had a good race pace. Yuo win the next one :)

@Luche109 if it is not a problem I would hear the stewards. During race 1 you hit me, getting me out and damaging my rear wing.

If you are going to make an enquiry please use a proper video and not a slowmotion, that's not allowed. It will give us (stewards) no idea of what happened and the outcome from the enquiry could be a No Further Action because of no evidence. Just so you know it ;)

Fot79

Formula 3 2nd Driver
May 13, 2019
If you are going to make an enquiry please use a proper video and not a slowmotion, that's not allowed. It will give us (stewards) no idea of what happened and the outcome from the enquiry could be a No Further Action because of no evidence. Just so you know it ;)
I clarified with him. I'm not going to make an enquiry.
Accidents happen. Just hope that everybody understood that after an accident we have to wait and give back the position.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I clarified with him. I'm not going to make an enquiry.
Accidents happen. Just hope that everybody understood that after an accident we have to wait and give back the position.
That's always the best solution and less work for me :)

JRF_Hgrade_B_66

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 14, 2020

Thanks Fot79
I was enjoying our few laps I got damage on the opening laps so I took it easy couldn't pressure you.
I saw that accident a mile away that's why I slow down real early if not I know I would be all three in a wall or something.:unsure:
I took it easy behind luche109 I could of passed but I know I had to pick the right spot.
I took my eye off the road for a second & game over I got :mad:more damage so I had to pit, didn't setup my pitstop correctly & my crew added more fuel & repair to much :ROFLMAO::LOL:

If I had a few more laps I know I would of got back in the top5.:unsure:

I glad I got FL it made me feel better.:giggle:

2nd race was a racing technical issues, one of those things.
I am waiting to see the race replay to see what I missed out on.
It was fun , I hope next race I will be in the top 5 racing, still new to the game so got a long way to go.
Just need to keep my consistency up the next race we will need it.

Last edited:

Luche109

Pro Karter
Mar 13, 2020
Hi again guys ! So here is my replay video of incident in race 2 with @liverpoolfc93 :

I was 10 sec ahead from 2nd @BMTM_Shifter , then at 0:27 I thought @liverpoolfc93 would let me pass because he was on the right of the road and I think it was the best moment and place to let me pass but he didn't. Ok, then at 0:37 I went right but he was in the middle of the road so I didn't know where he would go so I went left in the "normal" line for the race but he stayed left and then kick off the grass I think thus he lost control of the car we crashed, my car was badly damaged and loose feeling of it and I was very slow so @BMTM_Shifter could passed me because of that and costed me the win of the race. It's the second time I am in trouble with backmarkers : indeed at Barcelona we crashed with backmarker @Fruitshoot14 at the last lap. I don't know, what do you think guys ? @liverpoolfc93 @Michel--NL @CHRSMELLYANAN

I understand everyone can make mistake I have made one so I am open to discuss peacefully about it and keeping good mood for next races guys, I love races here with you !

LUISO_1995

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 15, 2017
Hello guys I made a commentary of the highlights of the session for round 2.

Figured maybe some of you that make an appareance or that want to know how it went would like to check it out.

Good luck everyone for round 3!

Fot79

Formula 3 2nd Driver
May 13, 2019

Figured maybe some of you that make an appareance or that want to know how it went would like to check it out.

Great job, mate.

Reactions: LUISO_1995

Robbb74

Pro Karter
Jan 19, 2020
Hi again guys ! So here is my replay video of incident in race 2 with @liverpoolfc93 :

I was 10 sec ahead from 2nd @BMTM_Shifter , then at 0:27 I thought @liverpoolfc93 would let me pass because he was on the right of the road and I think it was the best moment and place to let me pass but he didn't. Ok, then at 0:37 I went right but he was in the middle of the road so I didn't know where he would go so I went left in the "normal" line for the race but he stayed left and then kick off the grass I think thus he lost control of the car we crashed, my car was badly damaged and loose feeling of it and I was very slow so @BMTM_Shifter could passed me because of that and costed me the win of the race. It's the second time I am in trouble with backmarkers : indeed at Barcelona we crashed with backmarker @Fruitshoot14 at the last lap. I don't know, what do you think guys ? @liverpoolfc93 @Michel--NL @CHRSMELLYANAN

I understand everyone can make mistake I have made one so I am open to discuss peacefully about it and keeping good mood for next races guys, I love races here with you !
Honestly I cannot see much wat @liverpoolfc93 was doing wrong. He stayed left on the finish-straight where you could have pased him at the right side. 0,5 seconds before you hit him, he saw you coming too close in his mirror and tries to get out of the way to the right, but had no chance of doing so.
But that is only my humble opinion..

LUISO_1995

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 15, 2017
Honestly I cannot see much wat @liverpoolfc93 was doing wrong. He stayed left on the finish-straight where you could have pased him at the right side. 0,5 seconds before you hit him, he saw you coming too close in his mirror and tries to get out of the way to the right, but had no chance of doing so.
I feel the same, I actually feel his attempt of passing fot from 400 meters back that ended with him out of the track was way worse than what Liverpool did.

Reactions: Luche109

Coldtyre

Formula Karter
Mar 17, 2020

Nice highlights. Great pass at the last corner. I was secretly hoping that you guys would lose a little time in the final sector, because I had a 10 second penalty. I think as I crossed the line the gap was about 9.something seconds, so it's probably the small battle at the end that helped increase the gap just enough to keep my position. Intense end to the race!

LUISO_1995

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 15, 2017
Nice highlights. Great pass at the last corner. I was secretly hoping that you guys would lose a little time in the final sector, because I had a 10 second penalty. I think as I crossed the line the gap was about 9.something seconds, so it's probably the small battle at the end that helped increase the gap just enough to keep my position. Intense end to the race!
It was intense! Even more as a mistake would see the whoevee made it lose 7th also because we had 8th like 3 seconds behind.

Yeah I was hopesly watching you pull away that last 2 laps jaja

Davidgrundstrom

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 23, 2019
two good races for me and my teammate at Magnus Racing Department!
Luckily stayed out of trouble both in the start and with backmarkers. This track is a hard beast to tame, my tactic of driving on 80% of my potential and backing out of potentional trouble did pay of. Looking forward to New Zeeland next week, a whole different type of track.

Here´s my view of the second race, after the start almost casually cruising for 22 laps. (almost hehhehe)

Yoshi11

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 20, 2020
Hi all - my username here is @Yoshi11 - apologies for the difference. If it’s confusing everyone, @Michel--NL is it possible to change it to @liverpoolfc93?

@Luche109 - sorry this cost you but I was trying to let you by before turn one as I didn’t want to slow you so came completely off the power and stayed to one side - then when you came close I tried to get out of your way. Half a lap afterwards there was terminal damage on my car and I had to retire, but think this was caused more by my radiator setup I forgot to change when we came back in the second room than this.

Race 1 for me I got caught up trying to dodge an incident and lost a load of time getting to the pits, race 2 was going steady but unfortunately an unlucky night again.

Enjoyed the racing and see you guys next race!

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

This is completely my own personal feeling about the incident...just to say that other coordinators could think different.
I agree with @Robbb74 and @OasisFan95 on this one.

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 24, 2019
@Michel--NL think there is an error in the results for R2. The order will stay the same but I didn't receive 20sec penalty it was FOT. i crossed the line in P6 but due to the 20 secs of FOT i became P5. Can you look into it.
thx

Reactions: Michel--NL

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 24, 2019
@Michel--NL think there is an error in the results for R2. The order will stay the same but I didn't receive 20sec penalty it was FOT. i crossed the line in P6 but due to the 20 secs of FOT i became P5. Can you look into it.
thx
@Michel--NL correction: a finished on P4 see below results of the sprint race. Fot is P5 en had 20sec penalty
1585905912078.png

1585906555573.png

don't know how @n33za is placed on 3th place in round 2.

Last edited:

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016