PS4 - AOR GT3 S15 - PS4 Tier 4 - Ruapuna GP - 08.04.20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S15 - PS4 Tier 4 - Ruapuna GP - 08.04.20 @8PM UK Time

Yoshi11

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 20, 2020
What side is pole tonight? I have the unwanted pleasure at this stage. Conflicting information from different sources

Fot79

Formula 3 2nd Driver
May 13, 2019

Absolutely great victory @Luche109. I didn't expect to lose 10 seconds from you after the pit. Did you put on fresh tires? Great race pace.
It was tough but I had a lot of fun. Good fights with @Pocoyoporsch, @neonostra and @Luche109 .
Unfortunately a mistake on the last lap cost me the podium.:cry:
I have to say that it's a very balanced tier.
Look forward to driving next race. :)

Last edited:

Coldtyre

Formula Karter
Mar 17, 2020
A bit of a chore this race, especially starting from the back, but it was fun up until I caught up on the Luche/Fot battle and got too impatient behind which got me to spin, then clumsily damaging my front wing as I was getting back on track.

After the pit stop I managed to have a monster battle with @BMTM_Shifter. Good pace and defending, it sure was a headache to find a way through and get back into the top 5. Then you kept me honest until the final lap, where...
Instead of securing the position I kept attacking like an idiot until the final couple corners, as I was seeing the guys in front being extremely slow and was hoping they were struggling with tyres or damage and maybe jump them before the line. Well, it cost me an off-track excursion and shamefully joining back in 6th.

Luche109

Pro Karter
Mar 13, 2020

Absolutely great victory @Luche109. I didn't expect to lose 10 seconds from you after the pit. Did you put on fresh tires? Great race pace.
It was tough but I had a lot of fun. Good fights with @Pocoyoporsch, @neonostra and @Luche109 .
Unfortunately a mistake on the last lap cost me the podium.:cry:
I have to say that it's a very balanced tier.
Look forward to driving next race. :)
Hi everyone !

Thank you @Fot79 You had a good race pace too ! We had a great battle first half of the race ! Yes I put fresh tyres on lap 33. Did you have soft tyres for the all race ? I saw you didn't put fresh tyres when you pit on lap 59, or did you have Hard tyres ?

Very good race and great battle with you guys ! I am so happy for the win !

Looking forward next race !

Cheers !

Fot79

Formula 3 2nd Driver
May 13, 2019
Hi everyone !

Thank you @Fot79 You had a good race pace too ! We had a great battle first half of the race ! Yes I put fresh tyres on lap 33. Did you have soft tyres for the all race ? I saw you didn't put fresh tyres when you pit on lap 59, or did you have Hard tyres ?

Very good race and great battle with you guys ! I am so happy for the win !

Looking forward next race !

Cheers !
I didn't change tyres I made all race with one soft set. Your strategy turned out to be the best.

Defiant195

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Was it a full grid? No offence but was hopping a few would miss it, then I saw I was 5th Reserve and my hopes faded.

LUISO_1995

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 15, 2017
Race P11

We had no qualifying so we started in reverse championship order, that meant i started 8th with a whole lot of fast guys behind me.

The Race went on pretty badly, apart from a good start picking up 2 positions and finding me P6 it all went badly after 2 incidents that made me lose concentration with @CHRSMELLYANAN @Yoshi11

That found me P10 and then when I went to the pits the crew didnt put on my new soft tyres that left my second stint in a survival run trying to make my tyres keep working on a goo rithym.

Finally a P11, a bit dissapointing since before the race I thought I had an okay pace and it seemed like it in the race also, but after the mistakes its where I deserve to be at, Im even lucky @matixx_88 didnt pass me in the last lap after a really bad track rejoin from @Coldtyre made me lose a bit of time in a battle that decided on 0.3 seconds.

Congrats on the win @Luche109 you are looking like a contender for sure and on the podium @Pocoyoporsch GRANDE!! and @neonostra on your first podium.

As I said last week Im doing some highlights commentary so if you guys are bored on quarantine and want to check it out here it is from the beggining

neonostra

GP2 1st Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Race P11

We had no qualifying so we started in reverse championship order, that meant i started 8th with a whole lot of fast guys behind me.

The Race went on pretty badly, apart from a good start picking up 2 positions and finding me P6 it all went badly after 2 incidents that made me lose concentration with @CHRSMELLYANAN @Yoshi11

That found me P10 and then when I went to the pits the crew didnt put on my new soft tyres that left my second stint in a survival run trying to make my tyres keep working on a goo rithym.

Finally a P11, a bit dissapointing since before the race I thought I had an okay pace and it seemed like it in the race also, but after the mistakes its where I deserve to be at, Im even lucky @matixx_88 didnt pass me in the last lap after a really bad track rejoin from @Coldtyre made me lose a bit of time in a battle that decided on 0.3 seconds.

Congrats on the win @Luche109 you are looking like a contender for sure and on the podium @Pocoyoporsch GRANDE!! and @neonostra on your first podium.

As I said last week Im doing some highlights commentary so if you guys are bored on quarantine and want to check it out here it is from the beggining

You have a link to your YOuTube, so i can watch it on my television?

Reactions: LUISO_1995

LUISO_1995

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 15, 2017
You have a link to your YOuTube, so i can watch it on my television?

Here is a link to my channel man.

Thanks for watching.

Reactions: neonostra