XB1 - AOR GT3 S15 - XB1 Driver Introduction | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S15 - XB1 Driver Introduction

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

willyblackhamer

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 24, 2018

AOR Project Cars 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 15
Driver Introduction

Hello and welcome to Season 15 of the AOR Project Cars 2 GT3 Leagues.

The purpose of this thread is to give you a chance to introduce yourself to the other drivers, so we can get to know about each other's situation and aspirations from this season.

Questions:

1) Tell us about yourself. (e.g. name, age, occupation, favourite track etc.)
2) Did you participate in season 13? If so in which tier and how did it go?
3) What do you hope to achieve during this season? Any rivals you want to beat?
4) Do you like some of the new changes for this season?
5) Racing gear and we love to see pics of your gear :)

Feel free to ignore above template and introduce yourself in your way!

WCD TheVi2iV

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 3, 2020
Hi mates. Mi name´s Javi and I´m from Canary Islands in Spain. I´m 38 years old and I´m nurser in Emergencies.
I started to play with wheel two years ago. Use to play Project Cars 2, Assetto Corsa and Dirt Rally 2.0.
I´m a member of the World Community Drivers team since 1 year ago.
I´love all kinds of cars like rally, formula, GT´s, Prototypes, etc.
My favourite tracks are Laguna Seca, Le Mans, Nordshlife, Algarve, Daytona and Spa... a lot of u can see.

I didn´t participate because when I see the announcement it was late, inscription was closed.

My first goal is to enjoy the full seasson with amaizing racing and good mates. I want to improve and I think´s the better way is racing wih the besti drivers you can.
My personal goal: finish all the races and I´d be very happy if I´ll get some top 5.
All the drivers was very quick, I could see in the evaluation races so I only want to get funny and learn.

That´s my first seasson, so I don´t know what about the changes. I like the different kinds of race and also the selection if circuits.

IMG_0908.jpg

Reactions: Gerymaster_HUN

Gerymaster_HUN

3 times AOR XB1 GT3 champion
May 26, 2019
Hi mates. Mi name´s Javi and I´m from Canary Islands in Spain. I´m 38 years old and I´m nurser in Emergencies.
I started to play with wheel two years ago. Use to play Project Cars 2, Assetto Corsa and Dirt Rally 2.0.
I´m a member of the World Community Drivers team since 1 year ago.
I´love all kinds of cars like rally, formula, GT´s, Prototypes, etc.
My favourite tracks are Laguna Seca, Le Mans, Nordshlife, Algarve, Daytona and Spa... a lot of u can see.

I didn´t participate because when I see the announcement it was late, inscription was closed.

My first goal is to enjoy the full seasson with amaizing racing and good mates. I want to improve and I think´s the better way is racing wih the besti drivers you can.
My personal goal: finish all the races and I´d be very happy if I´ll get some top 5.
All the drivers was very quick, I could see in the evaluation races so I only want to get funny and learn.

That´s my first seasson, so I don´t know what about the changes. I like the different kinds of race and also the selection if circuits.

View attachment 108019
Welcome here @WCD TheVi2iV ! I hope you will enjoy the races every guy in this community is fair and kind, and sooo fast, as well. If you would have any questions in the future, just ask us

Reactions: Arran

Arran

Formula Karter
Jan 20, 2020
Hi, I’m Arran and I’m a 15 year old student from Glasgow, Scotland.
I was recently accepted into DemonTweeks’ Sponsorship Scheme, where I have a chance at winning £150 per month towards my sim racing expenses (new wheels, gloves etc) and any other kit I may want for real life racing ventures (Helmets, Suits, Gloves etc.)

I did not participate in Season 13, and I would imagine it would’ve gone badly.

I am genuinely targeting ‘Not Last’. Currently 6s off the pace of Khaos, so I think that would be quite optimistic.

Sad Willy won’t be racing :(. Some great circuit choices, I just appear to be painfully slow!

Mount - GT Omega Classic Stand
Wheel - Thrustmaster TMX FF
Gearstick - Thrustmaster TH8A (I’ll be using paddle shift this season)
Pedals - Thrustmaster T3PA Pro (Formula Racer Position atm)
Chair - Used GT Force Gaming Chair
Gloves - Everlast Fitness Gloves (Sports Direct)
Screen - 20” TV
Console - Xbox One from 2014
Microphone/Headset - StealthA Headset (£25 in Game)

See Photos Below. I’ve got RGB Lights but I ain’t turning them on yet!

332126D0-4BCB-4330-A0BC-F674DEFC512C.jpeg
3F472410-3B61-432D-8B7A-15EF307BB192.jpeg

40CF8089-EB7B-4DBF-8847-08EC077D7DAF.jpeg

Valerio

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 1, 2019

Valerio - 33 - Freelance Software Engineer. F1 tracks are my favourites, if I'd have to pick one overall that would be Spa-Francorchamps.

2) Did you participate in season 14? If so in which tier and how did it go?

Yes - finished in P4. I have only attended 6 out of 10 races because I joined once the season had already started, and then got disconnected in two more races.
It was good fun - I really enjoyed the rivalries and close racing throughout the season.

3) What do you hope to achieve during this season?

Hope to be part of a full grid this time and to complete all races without disconnections.

Any rivals you want to beat?

@Shnoo80
, @oOAcheyThumbsOo - where are you?

I like that the point system has been tweaked for console which allows only for lobbies of 16.

What I'd like to see:

- Enforced cockpit camera
- Live stream for Xbox!

- Samsung 55" 4K
- Xbox One X
- Fanatec CSW 2.5 wheelbase
- Fanatec ClubSport v3 pedals + damper Kit
- Fanatec McLaren GT3 wheel
- HSR phone holder
- Playseat with custom made pedal board
- Buttkicker Gamer2 (via optical-out + DAC)
- Turtle Beach Stealth 700
- Elgato HD60 S+
- Racing Sim Tools for telemetry and setup
- Sparco Hypergrip
- Frayed trainers with worn out sole

IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_1596.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Hydranockz

Gerymaster_HUN

3 times AOR XB1 GT3 champion
May 26, 2019
Well, some of you guys are already know me, but I'd like to introduce myself for the newcomers, as well. So, I'm Gábor from Hévíz, Hungary, 30 years old and an economist. Most favourite tracks are the old and traditional ones, as Spa, Imola, Hungaroring and of course the Green Hell. On the top stands Spa since I follow the world of motorsports.
I do love(d) F1 (mainly until the new era started...), and the GT cars.
Yes, I started my AOR career in S13 in Tier 2, where I finished 1st just before Willy and Spartan.
In S14 I went up to Tier 1, where I met with the really fast guys as Khaos, MOoOo and the most of the field. We had a nice and close fight with Khaos during the season and at the end I won my second championship title.
My main goal to have fun an some more action in the track with you guys.
Yes, I welcomed the cancellation of the double point-reward for the last race and I hope that without the drop week we won't have any problems (DCs, illness, etc.). The sprint races will be interesting in the GT cars, but it can work.
Monaco: wooooow :eek:

Finally I really hope for a close, fair and nice season with good battles. Welcome here guys, keep it clean and fast, and pedal to the metal ;)

Arran

Formula Karter
Jan 20, 2020
Well, some of you guys are already know me, but I'd like to introduce myself for the newcomers, as well. So, I'm Gábor from Hévíz, Hungary, 30 years old and an economist. Most favourite tracks are the old and traditional ones, as Spa, Imola, Hungaroring and of course the Green Hell. On the top stands Spa since I follow the world of motorsports.
I do love(d) F1 (mainly until the new era started...), and the GT cars.
Yes, I started my AOR career in S13 in Tier 2, where I finished 1st just before Willy and Spartan.
In S14 I went up to Tier 1, where I met with the really fast guys as Khaos, MOoOo and the most of the field. We had a nice and close fight with Khaos during the season and at the end I won my second championship title.
My main goal to have fun an some more action in the track with you guys.
Yes, I welcomed the cancellation of the double point-reward for the last race and I hope that without the drop week we won't have any problems (DCs, illness, etc.). The sprint races will be interesting in the GT cars, but it can work.
Monaco: wooooow :eek:

Finally I really hope for a close, fair and nice season with good battles. Welcome here guys, keep it clean and fast, and pedal to the metal ;)
This aged well

Daniroja

Formula Karter
Jan 14, 2020
Name is Rob but Dani is also fine! I’m 42 and in IT. New to this but I race Clios IRL so love the UK based tracks that I’m near to like Brands, Snet and Silverston

No, S14 is my first league

The main thing for me is to stay safe, not ruin anyone’s race and get experience in the game. I need a lot more consistency in the races.

some of the tracks are going to be, er, interesting! I hadn’t heard of most of them!

here is my weekend passion

For sim racing it’s the basic Thrustmaster gear and a flexy as hell Playseat!

Attachments

Arran

Formula Karter
Jan 20, 2020
Name is Rob but Dani is also fine! I’m 42 and in IT. New to this but I race Clios IRL so love the UK based tracks that I’m near to like Brands, Snet and Silverston

No, S14 is my first league

The main thing for me is to stay safe, not ruin anyone’s race and get experience in the game. I need a lot more consistency in the races.

some of the tracks are going to be, er, interesting! I hadn’t heard of most of them!

here is my weekend passion

For sim racing it’s the basic Thrustmaster gear and a flexy as hell Playseat!
Is that a Thrustmaster TX? Hardly basic if so lol

Reactions: Daniroja

Hydranockz

Formula 3 1st Driver
Sep 25, 2018
1) Tell us about yourself.
Hey all, my name's Paul and I'm from Ireland. 30 years old and doing Software QA.
I'm new to the Project Cars side of AOR. Had previously done the last season of F1 2019 n Xbox but needed a change of pace.

Having raced a few of you already in Clios and the first round of GT3, I know once the field settles in and becomes more consistent that I'm going to have a far tougher time making up points. If I can race cleanly, I'll be happy.

The fewer wet races on the calendar seems great for me as a first-timer. I like the variation the sprint/feature races add to the proceedings.
5) Racing gear
20200327_214239.jpg

Just rocking the good ole Logitech G290 ensemble.