XB1 - AOR GT3 S15 - XB1 Sign-Up Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S15 - XB1 Sign-Up Thread

Ziperburn

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 25, 2020
  • Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? [YES]
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [YES]
  • Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? [YES]
  • Gamertag: [Ziperburn]
  • Nationality: [Canadian]
  • Speedtest Result:
  • 1585268311597.png

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
  • Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? Yes, Unless my work re opens sooner than expected due to this virus
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? Yes
  • Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? Yes
  • Gamertag: JordanMcGonigal
  • Nationality: British/Scottish
  • Speedtest Result:
The london server never appeared so I went with Watford

willyblackhamer

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 24, 2018
so you can't join mid season, and it still said sign ups are open at the start of this thread
I have amended that now but if you looked at the notable dates you would have seen that the sign up deadline had passed.
It is possible to join mid season in some cases but as of now we have a full roster. Any new drivers need to complete an evaluation race also of which I would need at least 4 to 5 drivers looking to be evaluated for this to happen.
Thanks

LGS469

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 31, 2016
  • Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? Yes
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? Yes
  • Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? Yes
  • Gamertag: LGS469
  • Nationality: Scottish
  • Speedtest Result: https://www.speedtest.net/result/9237045369
Raced in the top tier in 2 previous seasons

T6 BULLET

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
I have amended that now but if you looked at the notable dates you would have seen that the sign up deadline had passed.
It is possible to join mid season in some cases but as of now we have a full roster. Any new drivers need to complete an evaluation race also of which I would need at least 4 to 5 drivers looking to be evaluated for this to happen.
Thanks
well saw others sign up after the date said it was closed! raced in the original season 1,2,and 3 project cars league in top league and won the championship if you looked in the archive for an evaluation ;)

@LGS469 long time no see

willyblackhamer

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 24, 2018
well saw others sign up after the date said it was closed! raced in the original season 1,2,and 3 project cars league in top league and won the championship if you looked in the archive for an evaluation ;)

@LGS469 long time no see
Well at best any new sign ups would be put in as reserves. But I think being out for 11 seasons would still require an evaluation as I'm pretty sure those first seasons were on pc1 which is a completely different game.

T6 BULLET

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Well at best any new sign ups would be put in as reserves. But I think being out for 11 seasons would still require an evaluation as I'm pretty sure those first seasons were on pc1 which is a completely different game.
same tracks, same cars and still some of the original crew racing. well let us know when your lacking numbers!

Reactions: willyblackhamer

LGS469

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 31, 2016

@LGS469 long time no see
Aye decided to return to PC2 with more time on my hands now

kgaff88

Junior Karter
May 1, 2020
Hi,

Going to chance it but myself and a friend are eager to sign up. Brand new to everything on here but not racing. Is it possible to sign up or be pointed in the right way to potentially get on? Thanks in advance

Reactions: deadagainjeff