XB1 - AOR GT3 S15 - XB1 Tier 1 - Week 2 - Rouen Les Essarts - 01.04.20 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S15 - XB1 Tier 1 - Week 2 - Rouen Les Essarts - 01.04.20

Gerymaster_HUN

2 times AOR XB1 GT3 champion
May 26, 2019
Yep, you're right. The AMG reaches its top speed earlier than other cars, but its top speed is ~291, while etc the Lambos can go faster if there is enough straight or slipstream.
It was nice, when you catched Khaos' slipstream, and I went just after both of you. In the main street, just before T1 I really enjoyed it, we went with 280+, inches from the other's car. I wish for more of it ;)

Valerio

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 1, 2019
It'll be hard to be that close if you lap consistently 2 seconds ahead of everyone else :LOL: . Not directed to you - I wish for less blocking the middle of the track and less "intentional" move under braking :rolleyes:.

Gerymaster_HUN

2 times AOR XB1 GT3 champion
May 26, 2019
No way Valeryio ;) trust me, there are so many tracks which not suits for me or my car. I had luck in the first races, as well.
Yes, the defending and moving during braking is crucial part of the racing. I see that it need to be developed in the next races. In tracks like Rouen, where there is a narrow road, it can be more dangerous if you can't count the moves of the guy in front of you. Btw, I hope for the best in the next races :)

Reactions: Valerio

KhaosTheory29

F1 1st Driver
Aug 10, 2015
@Valerio I'm guessing that's aimed at me with the blocking the middle of the track and moving under braking it was OK for you to do it at catalunya but its wrong when someone does it to you sorry bud but everyone runs by the same rules not special rules for certain people.

Reactions: Copper Nuts08

Valerio

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 1, 2019
Catalunya is a twisty (and wide) track, it just happened that the racing line I take was different to yours in the fast corners - so I see why you could feel blocked. Choose one side to defend then move to the racing line "before" braking - when ahead is also fine. As it is to stay in the middle of the track on the pit straight (yesterday) nothing wrong with it. Move under braking forcing someone off-track "intentionally" (not because of oversteer), it's a bit border line. I don't have a problem with that - but next time I won't be stopping to wait for you :)

Feature race - end of lap 3 - hairpin. How come there's no problem with @Gerymaster_HUN ?

My POV is on YouTube happy to discuss anything that you think was unfair.

Daniroja

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2020
It was only slipstream from the yellow Ferrari. The AMG has a mighty engine, F488 doesn't get even closer to 280... saw the AMG hit 287km/h easily. Setup helps but it was only damage limitation.
Agreed - max speed i saw from my 488 was 273kph/170mph. Even with a better exit from the previous corner it would have been very little more.

KhaosTheory29

F1 1st Driver
Aug 10, 2015
@Valerio I haven't got any problem but you think you can run under different rules if you think any of my driving was wrong or what ever take it to the stewards

Valerio

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 1, 2019
@Valerio I haven't got any problem but you think you can run under different rules ...
If you like, link any evidence supporting that - otherwise it's just your own perception.

@Valerio if you think any of my driving was wrong or what ever take it to the stewards
I have no need to go crying to the stewards. In my opinion "intentionality" makes a big difference - so I am just saying, next time you decide to do something like this, it's at your own risk and I won't be waiting for you to reverse.

KhaosTheory29

F1 1st Driver
Aug 10, 2015
@Valerio I have no problem but I'm fine playing like that I'm not the only one you have moved under braking on but thats fine just remember what you just said about not waiting because neither will I.

• Winner
Reactions: Valerio

Ziperburn

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 25, 2020
I ain't very fast yet but for what it's worth I found it very different on track than in practice that morning. I didn't know the track well at all but practiced all through the day and was running into the 2:01's fairly consistently without putting a wheel off. A half hour later during online practice and quali I couldn't even complete a valid lap, grip was very poor, I was taking some sections much slower (a full gear down from previous) and still couldn't stay on.

And to the guy who hit me from behind in quali, I apologize, pit limiter was stuck on and I had no sound so it took a sec to figure it out which was too long, I did leave you a lot of track to use on that straight though.

Anyways, if you didn't see my chat message that's why I backed out and DNS either race, I would have surely cost someone their race if I had raced.

Ziperburn #61 Ferrari

Arran

Formula Karter
Jan 20, 2020
Look, I’m not happy with that Ferrari Driver.
CoolDaniroja? Think that’s the guy that hit me on formation lap in Spain and that assassinated me in France. I’m really unimpressed.
Watch for other cars around you. You can’t just divebomb everywhere. This is a league. People are following actual racing lines.

Valerio

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 1, 2019
CoolDaniroja? Think that’s the guy that hit me on formation lap in Spain and that assassinated me in France. I’m really unimpressed.
Watch for other cars around you. You can’t just divebomb everywhere. This is a league. People are following actual racing lines.
#53 it's me, I was starting 2nd in Spain, so I don't see how I could have possibly hit you during the formation lap.

France - first Incident started with the white/orange audi swerving right and forcing the lambo off the track. I went for the gap, but then the lambo decided to re-join the track, at that point I tried to avoid him and got sandwiched by the audi.
Then, an AMG in front span on its own meanwhile I was off the track and game was to give me a penalty, so I pulled to the left and slowed down to let whoever overtake me, but since I play with cockpit cam, unfortunately I touched the kerb ever so slightly and that caused my car to swerve a couple of centimetres to the right. You happened to arrive wide and full blast at the wrong moment, you had another 2 meters space on the right hand side of the track and I was going slow on purpose to let you pass.

Daniroja

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2020
Apology accepted Arran :)

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018
Right nipping this in the butt before it starts.
If you had a problem / issues @Arran you should have taken it to the stewards. This is not the place to do that! Same goes for everyone.
I had a look over the start of that race and it was more a series of unfortunate events rather than particularly bad driving standards. It was actually @Copper Nuts08 that came back on track and glanced the back of the audi, then the game physics kicked in and made the audi kick right and the mayhem ensued. Racing incident in my opinion, mainly down to the nature of the track.

Dalingo

AOR XB1 GT3 Am S8 Champion
Aug 31, 2015
Right nipping this in the butt before it starts.
If you had a problem / issues @Arran you should have taken it to the stewards. This is not the place to do that! Same goes for everyone.
I had a look over the start of that race and it was more a series of unfortunate events rather than particularly bad driving standards. It was actually @Copper Nuts08 that came back on track and glanced the back of the audi, then the game physics kicked in and made the audi kick right and the mayhem ensued. Racing incident in my opinion, mainly down to the nature of the track.
Thank you @willyblackhamer for putting some objective lights on this. During the race I definitely felt like I was leaving room to the car behind (@Copper Nuts08) and as such was not causing the accident. It is however extremely difficult to say during the race so I kept quiet. Unfortunately the same could not be said for @Copper Nuts08 ( I think it was and forgive me if I'm wrong) who loudly voiced his opinion about the incident and how he was forced off track.