XB1 - AOR GT3 S15 - XB1 Tier 1 - Week 3 - Ruapuna GP - 08.04.2020 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S15 - XB1 Tier 1 - Week 3 - Ruapuna GP - 08.04.2020

KhaosTheory29

F1 1st Driver
Aug 10, 2015
Same to me with the AMG...the fronts are quite ok, but the rears...I can't decide which could be a better choice
I have tried hard fronts soft rears but the rears end up to hot and I end up spinning out alot lol got some testing to get done before the race tonight

Gerymaster_HUN

3 times AOR XB1 GT3 champion
May 26, 2019
I also tried this version. I saw that after the weather changed to overcast, the front left temperature dropped with 20°, while the right remained good. So if its not enough to struggle with the rear end, you have to manage the fronts, too. But with softs it's just a suicide... I hope the Easter Bunny will help us tonight

Reactions: Daniroja

Cavicloud

Pro Karter
Mar 16, 2020
i will never do a race like this again!
tomorrow phone on the telecom and insul everyone!
i pay a 100mega connection , it doesen't have to jump!

Reactions: JordanMcGonigal

Cavicloud

Pro Karter
Mar 16, 2020
can i report a probable incorrectness?
Valeryo in turn 3 on the first or second lap was very far away , he pulled an exaggerated braking, past me and another car , if i do my trajectory i'll take it full

Reactions: Valerio

willyblackhamer

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 24, 2018
Valeryo in turn 3 on the first or second lap was very far away , he pulled an exaggerated braking, past me and another car , if i do my trajectory i'll take it full
You can take it to the stewards if you like but you will need video evidence. You can ask to see if anyone managed to save the replay or see if anyone was broadcasting. I think hydra and Valerio both broadcast their races so you might get what u need there bud

Valerio

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 1, 2019
Long story short, it wasn’t planned. I misjudge the braking point and went to the inside to avoid a collision. Take it to the stewards if you like, no hard feelings :)

Cavicloud

Pro Karter
Mar 16, 2020
non c' e' problema Valerio, it was just to understand if it's a correct maneuver, I'm new to online races, I don't want to contest or request penalties, then everything went well anyway. then anyway it wasn't a problem for my race. I don't have the video because of the disconnection

Reactions: Valerio

Hydranockz

Formula 3 1st Driver
Sep 25, 2018
Felt so bad spinning around with those hard tires for the first 7 laps that I almost packed it in. In hindsight, I should have just pitted for the softs sooner because as soon as I did, I was able to take a good 25 seconds off my lap times.

I was a few laps behind but I wanted to acknowledge the few of ye I could end up battling. I was trying to keep my distance for the most part and tuck in behind ye until I could edge on a bit and unlap myself. I hope I didn't throw ye off your race in doing so.

That point for fastest lap will be devoured greatly! Edit: Autocorrect did a number on 'savored' :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Shnoo80

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 8, 2019
Hey guys, is anyone here streaming live? Yesterday I wanted to check how your race is going, but couldn't find any :(

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Podium, with a lot of mistakes. Could have been right with Chaos if I never drove into the little white walls at the pt entrance while I was pitting. Nevertheless I am officially back on the podium for the first time in a good few years of league racing.

One thing i will say is, the car still didnt feel the same as in practice and I used Online this week. Wasnt as unpredictable to drive but I had quite a lot of clipping on the wheel as the race went on, and also when I was driving near the pitlane or another car on track.

Congrats to Gerry, the pace was too much, and even if I hadn't of made a near fatal error when you were chasing, I don't think I would have been able to keep you behind for the duration.

Gerymaster_HUN

May 26, 2019
The biggest surprise was for me that the tyres lasted all race long and I almost had enough fuel for the 66 laps. My terrible wheel-shaking got better, but I felt it in every lap, especially in the main straight and near to other drivers, plus at low speed (hairpin). I can't lower more the FFB, because that causes more trouble than advantage. Hope the next races will be better and my Logitech wheel decides to get well soon :)
Thank you all guys who let me go through during the race, that was really kind and you always watched your mirrors.
I had some battle in the first laps, which I really enjoyed. And luckily avoided the crash in the first lap.
@JordanMcGonigal you're so fast, and I think in the next races you will be more consistent and stable. The AMG is a really good car, but you have to get use to its behaviour and torque/HP.
Congrats for the fastest lap @Hydranockz ;)

Gerymaster_HUN

May 26, 2019
Course ;) hards in front and softs at the rear. In the last 15 laps there was a lottery if I can make a faster turns without spin, but they lasted better than I thought previously.

Hydranockz

Formula 3 1st Driver
Sep 25, 2018
Having only played/followed F1 for the last few years, the concept of different compounds on the car feels alien to me :ROFLMAO: Glad it worked out for you though.

• Clever
Reactions: Gerymaster_HUN

Valerio

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 1, 2019
Course ;) hards in front and softs at the rear. In the last 15 laps there was a lottery if I can make a faster turns without spin, but they lasted better than I thought previously.
I tried that mix too, but in the end full hard were overall faster in the first stint, provided one didn't spin - which I did.
In the end I went with hard and then switched to soft for the second stint, the 12 seconds loss were easily gained in less than 10 laps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gerymaster_HUN