XB1 - AOR GT3 S15 - XB1 Tier 1 - Week 4 - Hockenheim GP - 15.04.20 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S15 - XB1 Tier 1 - Week 4 - Hockenheim GP - 15.04.20

willyblackhamer

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 24, 2018

ROUND 4 - Hockenheim GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday April 15th 2020
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 36 Laps (1 formation lap + 35 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
Qualifying:
Heavy Cloud
- Race:
Light Rain -
Hazy (Sync-to-race)

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 06/05/20 05:00
- Race start time: 06/05/20 06:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

Uninformed No Shows:

willyblackhamer

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 24, 2018
Could I please join the league
Unfortunately sign ups are closed for this season. We currently have a full roster of drivers and there have been a few drivers ahead of you looking for a drive. Also all new driver are required to complete an evaluation race. Thanks

Reactions: Arran

Gerymaster_HUN

3 times AOR XB1 GT3 champion
May 26, 2019
Hello guys! Did you do some practice during the holiday? :) I did, and the wet track + morning + low visibility trio is tough in the first sector, and mainly in the hairpin. It's so hard to find a proper braking point in the changing wet-dry conditions, and we have some "cute" puddles, as well :)
I don't know if the times I ran are good or not, but I see that there is a difference between each sessions (I made two full practice races): the duration of the wet part, then the time of the drying of the ideal line and so on.
The shaking of my wheel luckily decreased a lot, but the ice-cold slick tyres remained to Hockenheim, too. This season is all about the surviving and freezing :D

Hydranockz

Formula 3 1st Driver
Sep 25, 2018
Haven't done any practice in a few days.... don't even know if the track dries enough to warrant a change of tires. Pray for me?

Reactions: Arran

Gerymaster_HUN

3 times AOR XB1 GT3 champion
May 26, 2019
In the wet I set 1:48-1:50 depends on the amount of water. When the rain stops, the conditions are better, but if you try to run a faster lap, you will melt your left front and rear tires in no time... But if the rain lasts for longer, maybe no need to change to slick.
In slick I did low 41s to low 42s. If one of the puddles don't kill me during a lap...
So yes, we are heading to another chaotic race. The visibility is terrible...

Reactions: KhaosTheory29

Shnoo80

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 8, 2019
Maybe I'll @Shnoo80 ;) not 100%, tomorrow will decide. Hope my internet can handle it.
So what have you decided?
I streamed all races last season and I hadn't any issues (well I had one, when my wheel switched off :p). If your xbox is connected via cable, then there is no worries :)

Daniroja

Formula Karter
Jan 14, 2020
im running low 1.50s in the rain and mid 1.40s in the last 10 laps or so once ive changed tyres. I was about 6-8s per lap quicker so worth it to change the tyres IMO