ROUND 6 - Zolder

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday September 16th 2020
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Sprint Race: 13 Laps
- Feature Race: 27 Laps (1 formation lap + 26 race laps)
Starting order is reverse from sprint race results in combination with the manual AOR Rolling Start.

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Medium cloud
- Sprint Race:
Hazy
- Feature Race:
Medium cloud -
Clear (Sync-to-race)

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 05/05/20 10:00
- Sprint Race start time: 05/05/20 11:00
- Feature Race start time: 05/05/2020 12:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @JackGame88
- @Cyndafel

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:
Reactions: NynS

Kiki Mac

Formula Karter
May 7, 2020
United Kingdom
Not sure if I can race tonight. Not tested Internet yet, and still got stuff to sort to finish the house move. I'll try update you, but if I don't get the chance, and don't turn up...this is why!

If you need a confirmed answer to allow space for a reserve, let me know, and I'll get back to you as soon a I know.

Gwegwyn

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 13, 2017
@StephenCarry Am I (as a reserve driver) allowed to race tonight, since there are 32 pitboxes at Zolder and we are with 27 drivers in tier 1? Just checking to be sure.

Kiki Mac

Formula Karter
May 7, 2020
United Kingdom
Not sure if I can race tonight. Not tested Internet yet, and still got stuff to sort to finish the house move. I'll try update you, but if I don't get the chance, and don't turn up...this is why!

If you need a confirmed answer to allow space for a reserve, let me know, and I'll get back to you as soon a I know.

@StephenCarry won't be able to make it tonight, phone Internet isn't stable enough. Plus I've had no practice or setup time, so probably for the best for the safety of the field! See you next week!

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
Germany
results are up! and daaaaamn two close races... penalties shuffled everything up quite heavily and it seems enquiries could do even more shufflin o_O

also: not a single uninformed no-show! NICE! First tier best tier, change my mind :cool:

Reactions: ATOMiK029

Tony Clifton

AOR PC Formula Rookie Champion
Sep 24, 2019
Budapest
Okay, now I’m calm down :D so I can calmly ask a question. See if anyone knows some solution.

This picture was taken in practice, on the day of the race. Online, and the circumstances exactly same as in the qualification:

378860_screenshots_20200916192453_1.jpg

This is my shameful result of the qualification: 1:32.404

And this is a trend. I’m at least 1 second slower on the Q than in practices. Same settings, amount of fuel, all. And it always is. I don’t understand and it’s pretty frustrating now.

(I’m sorry if I bored someone with this, but I’m clueless.)

JJP

Formula Karter
Apr 21, 2020
France
Okay, now I’m calm down :D so I can calmly ask a question. See if anyone knows some solution.

This picture was taken in practice, on the day of the race. Online, and the circumstances exactly same as in the qualification:

View attachment 120543

And this is a trend. I’m at least 1 second slower on the Q than in practices. Same settings, amount of fuel, all. And it always is. I don’t understand and it’s pretty frustrating now.

Italian supercars spilling oil on the track? :)

Kiki Mac

Formula Karter
May 7, 2020
United Kingdom

View attachment 120543

Are you practicing in an online lobby? I found that Private Testing and Custom Race cause different weather and track conditions than Online, especially when testing a wet Red Bull Ring!