PC - AOR GT3 S16 - PC Tier 2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S16 - PC Tier 2 - Main Thread

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Driver update:

Welcome to @Pol.be and @ifchocowuzgreen who both join very last minute as they completed their evaluation races yesterday. If you would please choose a car and livery in the selection thread asap you will be able to race tonight :)

• Friendly
Reactions: NynS

NynS

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 23, 2019
your help turned out to be precious. Thank you again!:)
I meant it as in, connect your right pedal along with the accleration input as the push to talk button. That way you almost continously have an open mic and it was not meant serious at all. :D

Last edited:

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
It seems to be because the 1 point for fastest lap is only counting towards the Drivers' Championship and not in the Teams'. Will ask around if this is intentional or a mistake
So I've just been informed that points for pole and fastest race lap does not count towards the Teams' Championship, only the Drivers'. So points are indeed correct :)

ApexMaibom

AOR XB1 GT3 S12 T3 Champion
Jan 13, 2019
Hey @TicklishPicklewickle I have a question for this league. The situation is that I’ve fractured my right hand and for that reason won’t be able to use manual shifting either paddles or H-pattern, so is it possible to race in this league with automatic transmission? And would it be possible to join at this point where you’ve already started?
Best wishes Kim/ApexMaibom

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Hey @TicklishPicklewickle I have a question for this league. The situation is that I’ve fractured my right hand and for that reason won’t be able to use manual shifting either paddles or H-pattern, so is it possible to race in this league with automatic transmission? And would it be possible to join at this point where you’ve already started?
Best wishes Kim/ApexMaibom
Automatic gearbox is allowed in tier 2, but not in tier 1. So really it depends on where you are placed

ApexMaibom

AOR XB1 GT3 S12 T3 Champion
Jan 13, 2019
Automatic gearbox is allowed in tier 2, but not in tier 1. So really it depends on where you are placed
Alright - haven’t been in pc2 for some time and will be racing with one hand if it’s even possible (don’t know yet) and that would quite definitely put me at tier two and probably the heavy end :LOL:

• Clever
Reactions: StephenCarry

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
Rock You Like A Huracán
Mission Spinnow
Push, Push, Push
Team Aaauudi Partner!
The Slow and the Spurious
Sharks with lasers

Man T2 is the real T1 with those names :ROFLMAO:

Also I "pronounce" AAAAAAUDI Partner like that:

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Rock You Like A Huracán
Mission Spinnow
Push, Push, Push
Team Aaauudi Partner!
The Slow and the Spurious
Sharks with lasers

Man T2 is the real T1 with those names :ROFLMAO:

Also I "pronounce" AAAAAAUDI Partner like that:

Having a genius name instantly gives you another 50 BHP ;)

• Agree
Reactions: StephenCarry

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Driver update:

@cjkck is no longer able to compete as his school schedule is much more busy than he anticipated.