Gamertag: MADDOG
Lap Time Brands Hatch (+Photo):1;25.436
Lap Time Catalunya (+Photo): 1;44.979
tt brans.PNG
tt bal.PNG

P403n1x87

Pro Karter
Jun 27, 2020
@TicklishPicklewickle Many thanks for all the efforts you put into organising these leagues. I think it's best for everybody if I sit this season out though. The evaluation race helped me realise that perhaps I should stick with the social events for the time being, while I gain more experience and get faster. Not much point in being a slow cart on the track that everybody has to lap. Hopefully by the time season 17 kicks in I'd have honed my skills.

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
@TicklishPicklewickle Many thanks for all the efforts you put into organising these leagues. I think it's best for everybody if I sit this season out though. The evaluation race helped me realise that perhaps I should stick with the social events for the time being, while I gain more experience and get faster. Not much point in being a slow cart on the track that everybody has to lap. Hopefully by the time season 17 kicks in I'd have honed my skills.
I mean if you really want to that's your decision, but we would never ask a driver not to race because he's too slow. More often than not you will find people to race with as we have a big variety of different pace levels throughout the league.

Let me know if you've really made up your mind about stepping down, otherwise just know that no one wishes for you to not take part because you aren't the world's fastest driver :)

Reactions: P403n1x87

P403n1x87

Pro Karter
Jun 27, 2020
I mean if you really want to that's your decision, but we would never ask a driver not to race because he's too slow. More often than not you will find people to race with as we have a bit variety of different pace levels throughout the league.

Let me know if you've really made up your mind about stepping down, otherwise just know that no one wishes for you to not take part because you aren't the world's fastest driver :)
I've been around for a few weeks now and I've got to know you're a very inclusive bunch of people :). I have also seen a few racers with the skills, which I don't have and probably won't get overnight. I'm not stepping down just because I'm slow and can't compete with the rest, but I think it's more sensible, after having gauged the level a bit, to ramp up with social events, where my inexperience won't cause too much havoc, than mess up with a more serious league, ruining the fun for everybody. I probably won't be the fastest driver around in a few months, but the extra practice will defo help my technique and consistency on the track, which currently are a bit all over the place :).

Wish you all good fun and look forward to some social events for now :D

Mr Ferret

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 27, 2020
You will learn more and learn faster racing in the league races than racing in social events or public lobbies.
We had two tiers last season and in our tier (tier 2) there was a wide range of abilities, so as tpw mentioned there will always be someone at your level to race with.
Last season was my first in gt3 and despite being a slow racer I got more confident and faster as the season went on.

Reactions: P403n1x87

RyukXanto

Junior Karter
Jul 24, 2020

AOR Project CARS 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 16
PC - Time Trial Event

Before taking part in the time trial event, you must have signed up to our leagues in the sign-up thread. New drivers will have to complete the time trial event as part of their sign-up. We ask you to please put a reasonable amount of effort into your times so that we get laps that are representative of your speed in these cars. Racing line will be banned in the top tier, so if you expect to be one of the faster guys, then we advise turning them off.

Although this time trial event isn't mandatory for returning drivers, we would appreciate it if some returning drivers also take part and post their results in this thread. So please be encouraged to take part as it would help us with the driver placements.

Time Trial Information
Time trial ends on Friday 07-08-2020 at 11:00 PM UK time for initial driver placement.
You must complete your times in Time Trial mode, not free practice.
We'll be running with Real Driver Aids enabled, however you are free to turn any driver aids off if you wish.
Tracks: Brands Hatch GP and Barcelona-Catalunya GP
Cars: Please complete the Time-Trials using one of the cars from the GT3 class. It does not have to be the same car you use for the league. Both time-trials need to be done in the same car however.

Submit your Lap
Please post your lap times by replying to this thread, using the following template:

Gamertag/ID:
Lap Time Brands Hatch (+Photo):
Lap Time Catalyuna (+Photo):

It must be stressed that fast lap times are no guarantee as to which tier you'll be placed in, so don't be disappointed if you don't end up where you expected.
Also, times will not be counted unless a screenshot or photo is submitted containing the following information:
  • Your Gamertag
  • The track name
  • Your time

Updating your lap times
If you want to update your previous posted times, please make another post with the updated times. Do not edit your previous post, because the coordinator will not get an alert.

Lap times
Drivers who have submitted their lap times will be added to the list below.

My times:
Brands Hatch GP - 1:24:923
Catalunya GP - 1:45:674

TimeTrailTimes.png