• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 22 of the AOR F1 Leagues on F1 2021!
    They are closing on 6th August, so be sure not to miss out! Head to apexonline.racing to sign up!

PS AOR GT3 S16 - PS4 Driver Introduction

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
hynIKI4.png

AOR Project Cars 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 16
Driver Introduction

Hello and welcome to Season 16 of the AOR Project Cars 2 GT3 Leagues.

The purpose of this thread is to give you a chance to introduce yourself to the other drivers, so we can get to know about each other's situation and aspirations from this season.

Questions:

1) Tell us about yourself. (e.g. name, age, occupation, favourite track etc.)
2) Did you participate in season 15? If so in which tier and how did it go?
3) What do you hope to achieve during this season? Any rivals you want to beat?
4) Do you like some of the new changes for this season?
5) Racing gear and we love to see pics of your gear
:)

Feel free to ignore above template and introduce yourself in your way!

Last edited by a moderator:

Every_Person

Formula Karter
Hey Guys, my name Seb, 33 and I'm a studio sound engineer.
I'm an F1 fan since I was about 12 years old, and always played racing games on a controller.
When covid came I decided I needed a wheel, and the last 4 months I've been on it every day.
I'm completely new here so I don't have any targets apart from holding my own and try to be consistent.
Hopefully getting faster in the process and who knows, maybe there will be some good races!

I race T300 wheel with Club Sport V3 pedals.
All of it is mounted on a table meant for dogs to get a haircut on, and I'm seated in a comfy Ikea chair.
Immersion is the word.

Last edited:
Hello,
My name is Matteo, i'm 21 and i'm italian. My job is chasing dreams, because i'm working on being a motorsport journalist.
I race online since 2018. I began with GT Sport, then i started racing in F1. But i fell in love with Project Cars 2.
I attendend some social races here (2.4h of Daytona with LMP2 and 90 min of Indy with GT3), so i decided
to take part in this GT3 League. I was so happy when i found myself in Tier 1, because i'm a rookie in this championship.
I race for an esport team: DriveGameSeat Racing Team, based here in Italy. Also, i'm the Head of their Console division. One of my
teammates is Matteo Nannini, FIA Formula 3 driver for Jenzer. Also, Drive Game Seat (our sponsor) is with him in his journey.
I'm enjoying a lot the experience in this league and with this community. I hope to continue racing here in the future.
I race with Logitech G29, seating on a Playseat.