• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 22 of the AOR F1 Leagues on F1 2021!
    They are closing on 6th August, so be sure not to miss out! Head to apexonline.racing to sign up!

PS AOR GT3 S16 - PS4 Evaluation Race 1 29-07-2020

Thumbtwiddeler

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
@Michel--NL Please can you remove me from the entry for tonight's race and the season.

It seems we have had private servers for ACC much earlier than we thought, I have been involved in the PS4 ACC stuff since it was released and would like to focus on it and help get it going.

Sorry if I've messed you about with this, let me know if it's too late to pull out and if i still need to attend this race tonight.

Cheers,

Dan.

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
@Michel--NL Please can you remove me from the entry for tonight's race and the season.

It seems we have had private servers for ACC much earlier than we thought, I have been involved in the PS4 ACC stuff since it was released and would like to focus on it and help get it going.

Sorry if I've messed you about with this, let me know if it's too late to pull out and if i still need to attend this race tonight.

Cheers,

Dan.
That private server will be online for the next 30 days ;)

I have removed you from the list. You still need to do an evaluation race if you are going to race this league.

Thumbtwiddeler

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
That private server will be online for the next 30 days ;)

I have removed you from the list. You still need to do an evaluation race if you are going to race this league.
Thanks, i'll jump in the private server test tonight to see what we think and make a final decision.

If it goes well, im hoping to get a server myself for us to use.

Again, sorry to mess you about.

Every_Person

Formula Karter
That was an eventful opening phase to say the least..
Had fun and some good battles because of being out of position after the first lap.
@Jarryd sorry for that last lap blue flag. Was too focussed on not letting Lascap-Yoon by as well. Won't happen again.

Zout_101

Premium Member
Premium Member
That was a poor race performance from me. Sorry for the start, I forgot it was a rolling one with formation lap.
Mclaren not my car for the championship.. lol

Jarryd Vermeulen

3 Times AOR PS4 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
That was an eventful opening phase to say the least..
Had fun and some good battles because of being out of position after the first lap.
@Jarryd sorry for that last lap blue flag. Was too focussed on not letting Lascap-Yoon by as well. Won't happen again.
No problem. Sorry that I got involved in the battle but had tinus close by. But good result mate

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Some people need to re-read the rules for the rolling start again ;)

Project CARS 2_20200729211713.png

Project CARS 2_20200729211721.png

Project CARS 2_20200729222033.png

Project CARS 2_20200729222041.png

DaveyZout

AOR PS4 Formula Rookie T2 Champion
Fun evening. Forgot rolling start so just stopped intime but got hit from behind oepsie. Further on nice race, had a good battle for 3rd but ended 4th

Essa.Racing

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Made a last min change of car tonight. Had tested earlier but wasn't gonna use it.. Race start was a bit of a mess but fun to fight back. Was a constant struggle with the rear. Would get 4/5laps strung together at good pace then the arse would get loose. All in all great to be out racing again

Lacsap-Yoon

Formula Karter
I know the rules of the rolling start but I simply simply forgot it‍♂ sorry @Michel--NL . I also had a nice race with a nice battle, but after that I came out of the pit and before that in a spin that came out of the blue and therefore lost 2 places. But behind another car pfff what an understeer which made me go off 2 or 3 more times. Driven the whole race on P4 but eventually finished P7.

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Im aware of the rules, its just an old habbit. Been doing standing starts for years in project cars.
I did started last after spinning in the formation lap.
I know the rules of the rolling start but I simply simply forgot it‍♂ sorry @Michel--NL . I also had a nice race with a nice battle, but after that I came out of the pit and before that in a spin that came out of the blue and therefore lost 2 places. But behind another car pfff what an understeer which made me go off 2 or 3 more times. Driven the whole race on P4 but eventually finished P7.
It was just a reminder and everyone does it once in their AOR career...I did it :oops: