Project CARS Coordinator
AOR Project CARS 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 16
PS4 Evaluation Race 2
New drivers need to take part in at least one of the evaluation races. If you wish to take part in this one, please read the below info and reply to this thread with your Steam ID!
- @Corey Butler
- @Jarryd Vermeulen
- @Teo_Gaud "LONDOFF"
- @O Pariah
- @Pedro Pianna
- @Scott Fell
● Race Day: Wednesday 05 August 2020
● Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Track: Hockenheim GP
● Qualifying: 15 min
● Race: 35 laps
● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Clear
- Race: Clear
● In-game time-of-day information (real time progression):
- Qualifying: 14 April 2020, 12:00
- Race: 14 April 2020, 14:00
● Assists allowed: Racing Line & Auto Gears (please use the assists you intend to use in the league races)
The race will run the same settings as the league races (see here), apart from the following:
● Force manual pitstops: Yes (Pit Stop Information)
● Damage: Off*
*Note that damage being turned off does NOT mean that contact is allowed. This is purely to make sure everyone is able to get to the end of the race regardless of being caught up in incidents, and that drivers won't have to perform unscheduled pit-stops or off-the-pace lap times as a result of damage that may not have been their fault. But remember that contact is still on, so causing crashes with other cars will still lose you time, and also not give us a particularly good impression.
AOR Rules on clean and fair racing apply.
Manual Rolling Start Information:
If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.
If the amount of drivers on this night exceed 16 (30 for PC), multiple lobbies will be set up, with drivers being split by the responsible coordinators.
Last edited by a moderator: