• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 22 of the AOR F1 Leagues on F1 2021!
    They are closing on 6th August, so be sure not to miss out! Head to apexonline.racing to sign up!

PS AOR GT3 S16 - PS4 Evaluation Race 2 05-08-2020

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Michel, i did my setup with Ferrari Gt3. We will can chose the car tomorrow?

you can use any car for evaluation, once the league starts you will pick a car and stick with it for the season

Lexie1993Maxie

AOR PS4 GT3 S15 T(reserves) Champion
Sorry guys i'm not racing tonight. I have things to do privately so sorry and good luck for the guys tonight

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Hi @Michel--NL, with the couple of drop outs does that move me into the starting 16? I’ll be online anyway ready :)
Sorry..yes there where dropouts, but also people who needed to do the evaluation.
You are still #1 on the reserve list, so if someone doesn't show up at 7:55..then I will invite you.

Every_Person

Formula Karter
@Teo_Gaud "LONDOFF" That was a good overtake, smart one. I had a massive oversteer moment in the penultimate corner, costing me the 0.4s to be within 1s of you :D
Nice race everybody, a lot less of a mess on lap 1 than last week from what I could see. Looking forward to next week. (and the 9 after)

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Thanks guys for being there and complete the race (y)
I did see some lag spikes during the race. Anyone noticed some major problems with drivers?

Scott Fell

AOR PS4 FR3.5 S2 T2 Champion
Thanks guys for being there and complete the race (y)
I did see some lag spikes during the race. Anyone noticed some major problems with drivers?

Yeah everyone was in front of me haha. I had a few lag spikes. Wondered what happened because nobody disconnected from what I saw? Is that a common PC2 thing with a full lobby?

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Yeah everyone was in front of me haha. I had a few lag spikes. Wondered what happened because nobody disconnected from what I saw? Is that a common PC2 thing with a full lobby?
No it is not normal. People disconnecting and rejoining the lobby is not making the lobby better.