• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 22 of the AOR F1 Leagues on F1 2021!
    They are closing on 6th August, so be sure not to miss out! Head to apexonline.racing to sign up!

PS AOR GT3 S16 - PS4 Evaluation Race 2 05-08-2020

Meester_Bond_WHG

Formula 3 Test Driver
No lag with anyone I was racing. Only problem I had was an overheating engine. Went from catching @Slicker in 4th with 10 laps to go down to 8th by the end with 9% engine damage. Rear kept locking up on downshift as a result causing three mini spins. Apologies to the guys chasing me at the end. Lesson learnt.

Thanks guys for being there and complete the race (y)
I did see some lag spikes during the race. Anyone noticed some major problems with drivers?
From my pov it was good, i had little problems with frames when people rejoined or left the lobby. During our race i didn't see any driver lagging so, was clean

i was the one that broke his ffb during a social race at indy with gt3. In this race my headphones died with my pad just before rolling start (my turtle beach was connected to the pad). I did this race with TV audio and that was the worst experience of my entire life lol

Last edited:

Zout_101

Premium Member
Premium Member
The lobby was good, sometimes a small internet freeze but thats pjc2 on the ps4.

I had a good race, did had some problems with overheating tyres wich made the car unpredictable sometimes.

Im looking forward to the championship.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
one massive lag moment from @O Pariah - went flying into barrier then reappeared half underground, taking someone out, not sure who, then landed on track in front of me