isle of wight

ROUND 10 - Fuji GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday October 14th 2020
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 36 Laps (1 formation lap + 35 race laps)

● Weather Conditions: (sync-to-race)
- Qualifying:
Medium cloud
- Race:
Medium cloud -
Heavy cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 20/08/20 14:00
- Race start time: 20/08/20 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

Uninformed No Shows:

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
isle of wight
practice race signups are open:-

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Denmark
I have had a very frustrating season. Too many weird and unexpected spins. Sugo was the top. After my pitstop and have no grip in the final corner and spun almost every time. Before my stop i could go almost flat just with a tiny lift. Thats how most of my season has been. Weird. Good first half then terrible in the second half of the races. One of the things has been my limited practice.
I hope a good final race to finish of the season

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
isle of wight
I have had a very frustrating season. Too many weird and unexpected spins. Sugo was the top. After my pitstop and have no grip in the final corner and spun almost every time. Before my stop i could go almost flat just with a tiny lift. Thats how most of my season has been. Weird. Good first half then terrible in the second half of the races. One of the things has been my limited practice.
I hope a good final race to finish of the season

shame really, you've shown great pace all season

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
just want to say that I will be sad this is the last GT3 Race & Season on Project Cars and looking back I want to thank all the CODS , Organizer's, Commentary team, Competitors , Friends that I have raced & practiced with since Season 1.
hopefully we get 1 more filler league for a send off that the game and we deserve before making the switch to ACC or whatever the next decent game is on PS5.
hope everyone enjoys tonight.

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
Ireland
Yes I want to add also that it's been an enjoyable season racing in tier 1, even though it's destroyed my starts to podiums ratio! The calendar and conditions have been really good and some very good racing also. A good experience to be a back marker/middle marker once again (I think) Thanks to all the cods, comms and the consistent ever present practicers on Mondays and Tuesdays. Again, team mate Slicker, a fantastic pleasure as always. Not a vintage season by your own admission, despite your vintage years, but nonetheless a two-time champ which is more than almost all the chumps in the tier can lay claim to.

I hope this isn't the last league on here on Pcars 2, it's an awesome game that has a lot to offer apart from GT3 so I hope we can do something else if not that. (BAC mono) ;)

Good luck tonight to the 2 title contenders , cheers.:)

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Unlucky
Well. What a way to end the season. Upside down. Was really looking forward to this one. That was my season in one moment.
Prehn that was me that started that chain reaction of events due to others avoiding me or other cars , sorry mate .

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
Ireland
Well. What a way to end the season. Upside down. Was really looking forward to this one. That was my season in one moment.

unlucky Prehn , you had a great qualy, I thought we might have a race to end the season - even after the crash when you were 14th and I 13th. Didn’t know you were on your lid . Shame . Hopefully see you again in a race and thanks for all the battles of the years if it’s not the case(y)

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Denmark
Unlucky

Prehn that was me that started that chain reaction of events due to others avoiding me or other cars , sorry mate .
Dont think you caused my spin. We spun at the same time. I got hit several times in my spin and ended on the roof. No one can be blamed.