• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 22 of the AOR F1 Leagues on F1 2021!
    They are closing on 6th August, so be sure not to miss out! Head to apexonline.racing to sign up!

PS AOR GT3 S16 - PS4 Tier 2 - Main Thread

Jelte

AOR PS4 GT3 S16 T2 Champion
Finally! After years of racing with a controller I found AOR and started my first competitive racing leagues. As a result I have finally upgraded to an actual wheel from the standard PS4 controller. Still getting used to it and struggling with the muscle memory for where all the buttons are, but enjoying it!
Well, now your just gone. No way we're going to catch you now

Scott Fell

AOR PS4 FR3.5 S2 T2 Champion
Nice :)
Think this will be a big difference in driving.

It so is! Can’t believe I’ve waited this long but better late than never. It’s so different in a good way!

Well, now your just gone. No way we're going to catch you now

I don’t think it’s a simple as get a wheel go fast lol but thanks for the compliment. To be fair my lap times are very similar to my controller times so as of yet I’m pretty much the same. Just having more fun!

Fozzy12

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Finally! After years of racing with a controller I found AOR and started my first competitive racing leagues. As a result I have finally upgraded to an actual wheel from the standard PS4 controller. Still getting used to it and struggling with the muscle memory for where all the buttons are, but enjoying it!
Damn it! No chance of beating you now

Scott Fell

Damn it! No chance of beating you now

As I mentioned above, my lap times are very similar to my controller times. I played with a controller for a lot of years so maybe I won’t get much quicker if at all. I think the consistency will be much better though, I know you mentioned before along with a few people you can really feel the car sliding a long time before you notice with the controller so it’s easier to predict. But it hasn’t stopped me spinning so far

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
As I mentioned above, my lap times are very similar to my controller times. I played with a controller for a lot of years so maybe I won’t get much quicker if at all. I think the consistency will be much better though, I know you mentioned before along with a few people you can really feel the car sliding a long time before you notice with the controller so it’s easier to predict. But it hasn’t stopped me spinning so far
Think it will take a couple of weeks before you are used to the wheel and get faster times. They will get faster ;)

Scott Fell

Well that was an awesome season! Thanks to everyone, I enjoyed racing all of you. Probably shouldn’t have decided to switch from a controller to wheel mid-season but I’m ready for the next one!

Congratulations @Jelte on the championship, consistent throughout the season and really quick especially the last few races.

Congratulations @Fozzy12 on 2nd. Probably the outright quickest guy this season in my opinion. Not too bad for a reserve ;)

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member

This is it guys...the end of season 16.

Let's start with the champion, @Jelte congratulations on the championship title (y)
1602708848107.png

1. @Jelte 287 points
2. @Fozzy12 252 points
3. @Scott Fell 251 points

Team championship:
RacingForNL (@Lexie1993Maxie & @Jelte)

I want to thank you all for keeping onboard with us during this season.
There where some up and downs during this season with not the best respect to each other cars. But you guys made it to the end and thanks for that.
@bigjeff1982_ unless you had problems with your wheel you keep showing up every race, kudos for that (y)

For me this was the last PC2 season as an coordinator. Don't know if I will ever get PC2 booted up again to do some races. If it will happen then I will try to see if some of you are online and do some racing with you.

Thanks again guys and see you on the race track in ACC or perhaps PC2 (y)

Fruitshoot14

Formula 4 Test Driver
Another season comes to an end!

congratulations @Jelte on the championship, thoroughly deserved. Also a tip of the hat to @Fozzy12 and @Scott Fell for the podiums and some really consistent racing.

really sorry I couldn’t attend the last two races and gutted I couldn’t as I wanted to attempt to get a 2nd or 3rd for the championship.

Though I’m not too disappointed, I got my first ever podium finish (3 times!) this season and felt i was pretty consistent. I couldn’t dedicate as much time to practice towards the back half of the season.

once again @Michel--NL keeping us all in line and a massive thank you from all of us in the league, it was run impeccably.

lastly a big thank you to all of you fellow racers in the league, it’s been a blast! Might see some of you in PC2 again and probably over on ACC at some point. I actually want to mention @1664stan too. You’ve turned up to every race, practiced and wanted to get better, at no point disconnected and quit. Keep it up mate, we were all once first joining a league and it can be different and difficult sometimes. Feedback has been given I hope you take it in the vein it is meant - we all want you to enjoy the sim community and being part of the leagues is exactly what you should be doing

Last edited:

Fozzy12

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Congratulations to @Jelte you did an amazing job on getting the title. I came to form too little too late to really push for the title. Last night race was some battle!
Just managed to pip second place from @Scott Fell by getting the fastest lap of the race .
Had some great battles with everyone over the course of the season. You’ve all helped me improve as a driver and learn how to set up cars.
Big shout out for @Michel--NL for hosting all the sessions!
Hope to see you all in the filler league and hopefully s17 gt3.
Lots of love
Foz
X

GetMonnieNelson

Formula 3 Test Driver
First of all, congrats @Jelte for winning the championship!

My start of the season was not the best of all, I was still trying to understand the car and how to manage the setup.

It was until Zolder that I started to find my pace and also started to really have fun with the competition. Still making some rookie mistakes, but I can say I have made some growth during the season, and thats why I competed!

Also, big thanks @Michel--NL for hosting the races! Hope to see you all in other leagues, from ACC to PC2.

bigjeff1982_

Pro Karter
Well :oops:!! We all know how my season was! I had a lot of wheel malfunctions :rolleyes: it just went off, no power no nothing :eek: o_O but Every race I could join I had some nice battles with you guys(y) 2 bad I couldn’t finish the races, I lost a lot of points because of my wheel:cry: but I had some nice races!

congrats to the champ (y)

@Michel--NL thanks for thé work you do!

New season pjc2 on ps4?? I’m down! Will not have a ps5 from the get go and i need to put money aside for a new wheel.

ill c you guys on ps pjc acc or gtS

Monday’s (99.9% sure I can race),Wednesday and Thursday’s are my days I am online!

p’s out

Last edited:

Jelte

AOR PS4 GT3 S16 T2 Champion
Hello,

I am new on here and would like to join a GT3 league - is there one i can join currently or am i to late?
Theres currently an filler league with the ginetta gt4 car, we don't know yet what's coming after it..