Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 2 May 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 1 Hour

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 2 December 2018, 14:00
- Race start time: 2 December 2018, 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

fireflaai

PC GT3 S9 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 11, 2018
I haven't had much time to prepare for this race, so I really don't expect to be as dominant as I was in Zolder and Bathurst. I might actually be on the slower side of the top5 all things considered. I don't know. I want to drive on hards, but it's way too cold for those :lol:. Last sector is slippery as hell, and the final corner with that looooooong straight gives great opportunities to overtake. This should be a fun final race of the season.

Maybe @Smolda can snatch his first race win here if he can fend off @WhiteGhost2000 , @Newy656 and whoever else manages to surprise us with their pace!

WhiteGhost2000

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 31, 2018
I haven't had much time to prepare for this race, so I really don't expect to be as dominant as I was in Zolder and Bathurst. I might actually be on the slower side of the top5 all things considered. I don't know. I want to drive on hards, but it's way too cold for those :lol:. Last sector is slippery as hell, and the final corner with that looooooong straight gives great opportunities to overtake. This should be a fun final race of the season.

Maybe @Smolda can snatch his first race win here if he can fend off @WhiteGhost2000 , @Newy656 and whoever else manages to surprise us with their pace!
It will be great race. I agree last corner is win or loose also back straight is great for pass. I did some practice as hoping to join last race. Unfortunately I will traveling again.

I wish you all to have great race. Shame it is over for me but looking forward to race you out side of this season and see you next one. As I have only 50% appearance I might stay in this group :).

Next season it will be a new car. Red car was great. Now it’s time to learn something new.

For me it was great season learned what I was hoping for as rookie. Started with @fireflaai rear bumper for 40mins. Hoping to change you again during last but it will need to wait ;) also remember last turn battle with @chasegaminguk and finally @Smolda and @Newy656 great racing.

But most I will remember is practicing together. I hope we will continue.

@Cravgar thanks for organizing RED team and all your tech advices. It was good to learn that my diff setups worked opposite what I was expecting;) now you guys can see who was behind my car setups

Lastly I cannon forget about our bets guru @Ironik THANKS A LOT THAT WAS FUN!!!

Newy656

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
Premium Member
May 18, 2015
I've not done any practice yet spent more time trying to sort out shadowplay & then finally installing OBS so hopefully will be able to stream my pov, need to get some laps in on this totally new track to me so I'm also not expecting a high finish from this one, still expect @fireflaai to high on the podium & @Smolda needs a good result to take back 2nd position in the standings after unfortunately missing the last race. Looking forward to the last race though & nice to come away with the team championship thanks to a great 2nd half of the season by @Midweekcoma

Reactions: fireflaai

eaZed neptune

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 22, 2016
well ive done loads of practice and still slow af lmao ,hopefully ill find the lines/setup soon??. @Newy656 i did the same a few weeks ago and ended up ditching shadowplay for obs..i only record though not stream .it seems better but i still get stutter but then again i only have a gtx 760 4gb:( . @fireflaai you should do stream and commentary for last race as your work here is done ...#1;);):rofl: then again i bet we only get 10-15 racers again for the last one so we need all the drivers we can get! .
and i expect @Midweekcoma to take 4th place in champ this last race:arghh: .id still be really happy with a top 5 though... or even a top 10 ;).

fireflaai

Jan 11, 2018
well ive done loads of practice and still slow af lmao ,hopefully ill find the lines/setup soon??. @Newy656 i did the same a few weeks ago and ended up ditching shadowplay for obs..i only record though not stream .it seems better but i still get stutter but then again i only have a gtx 760 4gb:( . @fireflaai you should do stream and commentary for last race as your work here is done ...#1;);):rofl: then again i bet we only get 10-15 racers again for the last one so we need all the drivers we can get! .
and i expect @Midweekcoma to take 4th place in champ this last race:arghh: .id still be really happy with a top 5 though... or even a top 10 ;).

I came here to say exactly what you are requesting. I will be streaming the race on www.twitch.tv/fireflaai

Mainly because as you said, I have nothing to wory about anymore. During the race in Dubai I had quite a few small stutters during the race, so I stopped streaming to eliminate all risks. Now that doesn't really matter anymore. As of now, I have only practiced for 30 minutes, so my pace is going to be limited. Maybe with my reduced pace I will have a lot more action during the race :)

We'll see how it goes.

Reactions: eaZed neptune

eaZed neptune

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 22, 2016
if you want action you could always just start from the back ;) and were all allowed to use any means possible to stop you getting to the front:D:p

fireflaai

Jan 11, 2018
if you want action you could always just start from the back ;) and were all allowed to use any means possible to stop you getting to the front:D:p
I was actually thinking about this too, but I don't want to disturb the remaining spots of the championship by doing goofy ****. I will drive like I would normally do.

F4H MaR4uDer

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 3, 2017
Forgive me but this race can not run for reasons of work, I´m on the afternoon shift, thanks for these wonderful races.

• Informative
Reactions: Clank24401

Clank24401

AOR PC GT3 Am S8 Champion
Oct 31, 2017
What lap times are you guys doing?

I've only done 2 laps and got lost on both attempts :lol:

fireflaai

Jan 11, 2018
I think i was doing like 40's on racepace? Don't really know because I barely had any laps that didn't get invalidated during my 30minutes of practice. These kerbs are getting on my nerves.

This was with fresh softs and I have no clue how long those are going to last with me behind the wheel. I would've used hards if it wasn't so damn cold.

eaZed neptune

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 22, 2016
just holla when youre lapping me.... im sure to spin here on the twisty sections or have some kind of brainfart:D 1.40s /41s so come tommorow will be 41s/42s:cautious: wont push on race night as i will probably crash and bin it:lol:.i did do some 1.39s with a setup but tires just get too hot too soon and i spin not long after.

Smolda

AOR PC Endurance League S4 GTE Champion
Oct 23, 2017
I can do 40's with race fuel, but I spin A LOT ... so, my main goal here will be not to crash, even though I need a lot of points to finish 2nd in the championship :)
I was actually thinking about this too, but I don't want to disturb the remaining spots of the championship by doing goofy ****. I will drive like I would normally do.
We can run an epilogue race next week, like we did last season, and use reversed championship order to have some fun :) @ some legendary track, say Spa (I love Spa!), or Monza? :)

fireflaai

Jan 11, 2018
I can do 40's with race fuel, but I spin A LOT ... so, my main goal here will be not to crash, even though I need a lot of points to finish 2nd in the championship :)

We can run an epilogue race next week, like we did last season, and use reversed championship order to have some fun :) @ some legendary track, say Spa (I love Spa!), or Monza? :)
yeah sure why not. sounds like fun

Clank24401

AOR PC GT3 Am S8 Champion
Oct 31, 2017
Good idea, I would vote Monza as I did pretty well there last season :p I can sort something out tomorrow. Reverse championship grid and I'll think of some crazy weather options :D

eaZed neptune

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 22, 2016
id be up for that too ...just a heads up chaps i found this lurking on my system just now • Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 ?:unsure: seems like a big 1 its been goin like 15 minutes allready?.and not sure how long its been there but wasnt there a few days ago as i checked. im gonna do it now so theres no funny buisness later in race...my nvidia updates are off ..so hopefully no stuttering/minimising tonight ??? i hate raceday updates:lol:

edit: it took 1hr 30 minutes to update.april update in may?..looks like i missed it somehow:facepalm:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Newy656