AOR GT3 S9 PC Semi-Pro Round 4: Silverstone GP - 21.03.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GT3 S9 PC Semi-Pro Round 4: Silverstone GP - 21.03.18 @8PM

Corne

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 14, 2017
It was interesting race....didnt manage to do better with qualy, just stucked with traffic....could be a little better qualy time :)
Race stated well, jump into 5th soon, then I think @tpmasta and @Corne had accident, so I took 3rd and just keep it to the end.
Also I had experienced a lots of stuttering during the race (could be nvidia driver as I read somewhere, just installed a new one, latest so will se). On the other hand, still cannot do my best lap times as I do practicing on my lobby....I was wondering why? Do you, guys have a same experience or its just me???!?!
Not just you. I’ve encountered very different conditions while in practice and in the race. Same lobby settings. Last night my car felt completely different on track. Seems to be the case when using more then one weather slot. No other game does that, maybe it’s the live track system that does it but it’s starting to get somewhat annoying.

• Agree
Reactions: D.Brezancic

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 6, 2017
Not just you. I’ve encountered very different conditions while in practice and in the race. Same lobby settings. Last night my car felt completely different on track. Seems to be the case when using more then one weather slot. No other game does that, maybe it’s the live track system that does it but it’s starting to get somewhat annoying.
Yes really really annoying, I was quite easily doing 2:03 low to 2:03 mid, consistently, race pace in my lobby but in race hardly got 2:03.7 I think. Its almost at every race (less or much worse) a quite lower lap times. I drive endurance league too, but with LMP2 and its looks something better....because P2 have a lot more grip.

Newy656

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
Premium Member
May 18, 2015
still cannot do my best lap times as I do practicing on my lobby....I was wondering why? Do you, guys have a same experience or its just me???!?!
Yer also the same for me, I guess live track 3 can play apart but you would also think it might be faster on occasions which is never is for me, I can be a second off from my practice session times but I think I would put part of it down to trying extra hard to make sure I stay within the white lines & being slightly more cautious in the race

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 6, 2017
Yer also the same for me, I guess live track 3 can play apart but you would also think it might be faster on occasions which is never is for me, I can be a second off from my practice session times but I think I would put part of it down to trying extra hard to make sure I stay within the white lines & being slightly more cautious in the race
Of course we try to be more careful at race and even more important thing is - we are not alone on the track during race, which is significant difference. No doubt.
But I was thinking about car feel-it's very different, more or less -i feel like my car not touches the ground firmly like in my lobby, everything is kind of more sensitive. I don't use abs and tc, so I lock up my wheels much easier, pressing throttle is also different - rear end is easier to escape, even steering is also different, kind of not precise. So my brake points became different, brakes less efficient, throttling also....etc, simply cannot push the car as I could. Maybe I cannot find real words to explain but simply car behaviour is like I have a different setup or even different car and trying to learn it in the race. Very annoying.
And pcars2 is way way better on this like pcars1. It was totally nightmare!