AOR GT3 S9 PC Semi-Pro Round 6: Long Beach - 4.4.18 @8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GT3 S9 PC Semi-Pro Round 6: Long Beach - 4.4.18 @8pm

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016

WhiteGhost2000

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 31, 2018
I don't know everybody here ... But I saw @fireflaai driving around this track.
He is bloody fast. He could beat me in quali I guess.
Regarding the race... It's almost impossible to know for sure.
@fireflaai is a bit slower in race than in quali but it's sooo hard to overtake.

I'd say @fireflaai wins, @WhiteGhost2000 podium.
I agree he is much faster but same time would like to see others on podium.

@fireflaai you got so many points you could share ;)

@Newy656 @Smolda don’t smile share as well :D

Smolda

AOR PC Endurance League S4 GTE Champion
Oct 23, 2017
There's gonna be a pile-up somwhere, that's for sure ...
I'll have to use single screen only (too low fps with triple screen) and I'm completely blind into the last hairpin ... I hate that turn. I was about 1 sec off my usual pace yesterday, the track was way more slippery compared to offline testing

WhiteGhost2000

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 31, 2018
There's gonna be a pile-up somwhere, that's for sure ...
I'll have to use single screen only (too low fps with triple screen) and I'm completely blind into the last hairpin ... I hate that turn. I was about 1 sec off my usual pace yesterday, the track was way more slippery compared to offline testing
my fps dropped with full grid by 50% :(

Newy656

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
Premium Member
May 18, 2015
I've had to drop my graphic settings down for this one, night racing is a massive a killer in VR.
@WhiteGhost2000 I'll share some points, how many do you want? ;)

chasegaminguk

Formula Karter
Dec 24, 2017
As my team-mate seems to have gone AWOL on me i'll be running in a different livery tonight, the Deamon Tweeks colours unless anyone has any objections?

Bluerat

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 14, 2015
Might not make it tonight, my gaming pc is crashing on boot. If i can fix it in time ill be there

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 6, 2017
WEL WHAT A NIGHTMARE, MY WORST RACE EVER EVERYWHERE.
First I hit a barrier in formation lap at last corner, but that was even nice part! When race started-it was again: totaly differnt car-I just couldn't heat up my tyres so I was skiing all around. That same TOTALY different car behavior is starting to be unacceptable. EVERYTHING IS TOTALY TOTALY DIFFERNET THEN IN MY LOBBY.
Its just lost time practicing.
HORRIBLE.

chasegaminguk

Formula Karter
Dec 24, 2017
Well what started looking promising descended into a truly frustrating mess, silly mistakes meant i was damaged and running slow then into Turn 9 @Clank24401 passed me and we touched as he moved back to the outside, following him into the pits I then missed my pit box so had to limp around for another lap before I could get repaired, from then I cant even remember clearly what happened the rest of the race but I'm just going to apologise for anyone that I held up or caused problems for from that point on, at least tonight I have learnt I can turn everyone else's pit crew off so I shouldn't make that mistake again...

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 6, 2017
@WhiteGhost2000 why to skip races?! Well nice from you want me score some more points :) but with my car totally different I don't believe I can do things interesting especially after tonight embarrassing disaster for me.