AOR GT3 S9 PC Semi-Pro Round 6: Long Beach - 4.4.18 @8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GT3 S9 PC Semi-Pro Round 6: Long Beach - 4.4.18 @8pm

WhiteGhost2000

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 31, 2018
@Smolda My steam pov posted below, coming upto the hairpin I got a little tap from @WhiteGhost2000 which put me off line, in trying to get back on line & upto speed I failed to hear my spotter tell me "hold your line" I also never realised you were somewere to my right, I took the normal line which put the squeeze on you, that was totally unintentional & I can only apologise for that, I felt some contact but but didn't see anything so I couldn't understand what happened until after the race when you said what happened, looking at whiteghost's footage last night my car seemed to jump over to the right with some kind of spike lag which I think must of made things worse.
I know you must be frustrated as I would be to as we are both battling for position in the championship so
I fully understand if you want to go to the stewards I'm cool with that, again my Apologies

@WhiteGhost2000 as far as your little tap on me to gain 2nd I'm OK with that, you was faster than me & would of got past sooner or later
I watched my replay few times to see if you had a chance to see him but he is not there !!! totally blind spot :banghead:

Re tap thanks for understanding, :sorry: believe it was very hard :nailbiting: to follow you as you were lagging. sometime jumped and sometime your car was going almost sideways through corners. :jawdrop:

Reactions: Newy656

Smolda

AOR PC Endurance League S4 GTE Champion
Oct 23, 2017
Don't worry about it @Newy656 , I think without that lag it would be just a little tap and you would realize, that I'm there. Raising an inquiry would be pointless.
At first I thought I'll have to pit and my race is over, but my pace was not that much worse and P6 is not that bad. If my math is correct, I'm still 2nd in championship, 6 points ahead of you :) I think the rest of the season will be interesting, if I don't screw up too bad. I'm completely new to Zhuhai, Zolder and Fuji, so ... that's gonna be a challenge :) And Bathurst is freaking dangerous :lol:
Anyway, no hard feelings :)
Yes. Launch any race or even time trial, then go to settings, and there is an HUD menu. In there, right click on the damage window and you can select "full" or something like that. It will show suspension damage.

• Friendly
Reactions: Newy656

WhiteGhost2000

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 31, 2018
Don't worry about it @Newy656 , I think without that lag it would be just a little tap and you would realize, that I'm there. Raising an inquiry would be pointless.
At first I thought I'll have to pit and my race is over, but my pace was not that much worse and P6 is not that bad. If my math is correct, I'm still 2nd in championship, 6 points ahead of you :) I think the rest of the season will be interesting, if I don't screw up too bad. I'm completely new to Zhuhai, Zolder and Fuji, so ... that's gonna be a challenge :) And Bathurst is freaking dangerous :lol:
Anyway, no hard feelings :)

AND THAT IS RACE SPRIT !!!!!!! RESPECT !!!!

• Friendly
Reactions: Smolda

eaZed neptune

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 22, 2016
race report ..sort of ..tipsy race report ,its late
so i was off to a trouble free start and was supposed to just take it easy for first few laps until all of a sudden lap 2 following @chasegaminguk my inner pleb racer aka "brain fart" or "brian" spoke to me and said "hey why not try this?!!":rolleyes::rofl:
went for an overtake in T1 but "brian" forgot about cold hard tyres . luckily i missed chase and smashed into barrier causing 9 aero and suspension damage which was now pulling to the left and lost 2 places :facepalm::asshat::hilarious:
i decided to stay out but my car was not great and feared the worst.
too much happened after that to type a race report...better off and quicker just watching video:lol:
happy and surprised with a top 10 though p7:joyful:
as always its a pleasure to race with you all !!!SEMI PRO TIER FTW!!!:love:(y)

keep the replays coming! great to see the races from other p.o.v,s

Reactions: areqq and Newy656

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
@Clank24401 good call on standard start!!!! I just read others experience with 1x1. Well done. We tried to follow up request ‘proof I made right decision’ CHECKED :whistle:
Seems there have been varying experiences with the single file start.
In the AM tier, it worked flawlessly. the field got a bit stretched, giving everyone a bit of space. Nobody tried anything silly and we've gotten incident free through the first turns :)
But I'm glad the 2x2 worked good for you!

Here is the start from my perspective, P9, single file, if you're curious.

• Happy
Reactions: HFO and Clank24401