PS4 - AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 1: Circuit of the Americas - 28.02.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 1: Circuit of the Americas - 28.02.18 @8PM

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
@Seca at one point in the race when I was following you, it looked like you'd disconnected but suddenly 10 seconds later you reappeared right in front of me? Your car was teleporting everywhere.
U can see had in this video
@Seca at one point in the race when I was following you, it looked like you'd disconnected but suddenly 10 seconds later you reappeared right in front of me? Your car was teleporting everywhere.
Chris seca u can see in it this video clearly it was slowing me chris up and when u spun i just cnt turn in time

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Right before I spun the car felt different and I couldn't drive it. Until I spun in front of you that is. Even after pitting and doing all repairs (which was not bad) the car was undrivable. I made it 1 or 2 more laps and pulled into the pits. I had trouble getting out of the way of the leaders when they lapped me.

robsterf1

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 30, 2017
Was the weather settings right at cota ? We had mist/fog at the start & none of the other tier races did