PS4 - AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 2: Dubai INT. - 07.03.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 2: Dubai INT. - 07.03.18 @8PM

MarkDemand

Formula Karter
Mar 5, 2015
I said people put a lot of time and effort in, not just me.

I also never said it should he perfect every time but the fact that the start of the race is the most hectic part should mean people take it a bit easier and be more aware of their surroundings.

It must be easy to see it your way when you're the one causing the inidents. Didn't you Have to apologise to somebody for hitting them last week too?

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
I said people put a lot of time and effort in, not just me.
No other people are threatening to quit though.

I also never said it should he perfect every time but the fact that the start of the race is the most hectic part should mean people take it a bit easier and be more aware of their surroundings.
Why do you assume people aren't taking it easy? Did you know that "taking it easy" causes the issues 50% of the time? You have a cluster of cars going for the same piece of tarmac... easy or not **** happens. Thats the point im trying to make. Outside of the Elite tier, **** happens more often. Expect it and work on avoiding it instead of threatening to quit.

It must be easy to see it your way when you're the one causing the inidents. Didn't you Have to apologise to somebody for hitting them last week too?
While if I did hit someone, yes I would apologize. Unfortunately for your snark, I didn't last week.

RacingAtHome

F1 2nd Driver
May 5, 2016
Is it still doing it? I Need to put F1 in and check mine also.
Yeah. Got in contact with Logitech as there's a 2 year warranty and couldn't find a resolution online.

Dropping the pedals onto my hand didn't help either.

Hey. I raced Seca all last season as we were in the same tier. Not once did I have any issues with him.

Also, threatening to quit isn't going to help anyone. Use these experiences as a way to improve your own driving. Very few incidents are 100% one person's fault.