PS4 - AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 4: SilverstoneGP - 21.03.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 4: SilverstoneGP - 21.03.18 @8PM

joshualuke1993

S14 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Quali-10
Couldn’t match my practice time, couldn’t get a rhythm.
Race
Somehow managed to avoid some people spinning got up to 5th then t boned someone whilst flat out in 4th gear ended up on roof and called it a day :angelic: on to the next should have my wheel back for that.
Yeah sorry about that just dropped it probably because of the tyres not been full upto temp and just got it stopped then the collision happened. Sorry again

• Clever
Reactions: GTDevious82

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Might be worth asking for some reserves if anyone’s available? @Seca ? with my crash and 1 leaving we ran with 9 in the end I believe. And should be a full grid.

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Might be worth asking for some reserves if anyone’s available? @Seca ? with my crash and 1 leaving we ran with 9 in the end I believe. And should be a full grid.
I crashed also last night after many spins but didn't leave incase it upset the lobby connection.
Tested the new car last night and felt so much better so hopefully I can concentrate onsetting the car up to go faster rather than just trying to set it up to not spin out.

We should have reserves though I'm sure most the other leagues had or have some.

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Congratulations @Lewishamilton44 ! Well driven. I made several mistakes.. I had oversteer in turn 1 which resultet in @MattDavies2511 tapping me, I returned way back. Later in 2nd place a touched the grass at the end of hangar straight. Kept my 2nd place.

Stupidly I underfueled with 1-2 liters. Not on purpose. I had to pit on the second to last lap...

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
Congratulations @Lewishamilton44 ! Well driven. I made several mistakes.. I had oversteer in turn 1 which resultet in @MattDavies2511 tapping me, I returned way back. Later in 2nd place a touched the grass at the end of hangar straight. Kept my 2nd place.

Stupidly I underfueled with 1-2 liters. Not on purpose. I had to pit on the second to last lap...
I was wondering how you suddenly turned up in front with a lap or so to go :rofl:

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Finally results and standings are updated. Didn't see all race times and fastest laps on the pictures I got, so if any one have that info I'd be happy (doesn't affect anything but nice to have) :)

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
After a stewards decision to reduce the 51 second time penalty given to @MattDavies2511 to 1 second, I have updated the results for the Silverstone race. This see Matt moving up to 4th place in the race.

Reactions: MattDavies2511