PS4 - AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 5: Road America - 28.03.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 5: Road America - 28.03.18 @8PM

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017

ROUND 5 - Road America

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 28 March 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 1 Hour

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 15 July 2018, 17:00
- Race start time: 15 July 2018, 18:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

[/QUOTE]

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Thanks @NICK-NITRO for putting on race thread.

It's a nice track and should be a closer field and plenty of overtaking hopefully.
So far Online ive got a best lap time of 2.08.7 hopefully can push for 2.07 for quali.

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Evening lads, new to the tier and a bit of a new-b regarding pc2 and Hoping You Guys could help me out a bit.

Couple of questions If You don’t mind..

Are we Running no stop races with pc2?

Can somebody give me any advice regarding tire pressure for this track?

Am i wrong or is the hard tire actually faster over one lap than the softer one?

Perhaps You can help the new racer out a bit.

Thanks chaps Looking forward to Racing You all.

Reactions: GTDevious82

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Hi @Martynvr and welcome. I think I raced with you in one of the early seasons on PC1?
It's a no stop race unless you need to get repairs, tyres or fuel.
Tyres, I run lowest settings for quali and up them 3 or 4 notches for the race. This track has a high temperature so, yes the hard tyre works better. Hope this helps. See you on track

Reactions: Martynvr

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Yeah we raced before pall, basically been playing assetto Corsa the last year so i do need a little bit of time to addapt.

Had a quick blast earlier end felt like the softs were stunning the first 4 corners but especially in the long right hander You lose like a second compare to those harder ones.

What pressure do You advice for the race.

I am sorry for this but i do not have that much time to practice with the new Born and stuff and probably Will race with a fixed set up.

Reactions: chris130256

Big-Kid-Daddy

Jan 14, 2014
Evening lads, new to the tier and a bit of a new-b regarding pc2 and Hoping You Guys could help me out a bit.

Couple of questions If You don’t mind..

Are we Running no stop races with pc2?

Can somebody give me any advice regarding tire pressure for this track?

Am i wrong or is the hard tire actually faster over one lap than the softer one?

Perhaps You can help the new racer out a bit.

Thanks chaps Looking forward to Racing You all.

Hi Martynnvr,
I would strongly recommend watching every YouTube video here.
tyre pressure 1.80 bar hot pressure but watch episode 12 for tyres..

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014
Hi folks, just joined in for the remainder of the season as well along with Martynvr. I raced here before when it was back in the ARL days on F12012 on the XB360 so no doubt everyone will not know me lol but looking forward to Wednesday, quite like Road America as a track, tricky in sections but so enjoyable if you get it right. I will have the hosts added on PSN during the next day or two so @DeviousDoley I will have a friend request soon, @Lewishamilton44 is your PSN same as your handle here? Couldn't find that info in your profile, cheers (y)

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Hi martyn and Andy, if you tell me your psn I’ll add you think my settings stop me being found, and welcome also let me know your cars/ liveries and I’ll add you to championship.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Hi martyn and Andy, if you tell me your psn I’ll add you think my settings stop me being found, and welcome also let me know your cars/ liveries and I’ll add you to championship.
Psn:martynvr84 car:bmw m6 gt3 livery: shell white/grey thanks pall

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Hi guys want times we looking at here high 8s? Me and bkd are goin to do a full practice session if anyone is interested about 4ish

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Hi folks, just joined in for the remainder of the season as well along with Martynvr. I raced here before when it was back in the ARL days on F12012 on the XB360 so no doubt everyone will not know me lol but looking forward to Wednesday, quite like Road America as a track, tricky in sections but so enjoyable if you get it right. I will have the hosts added on PSN during the next day or two so @DeviousDoley I will have a friend request soon, @Lewishamilton44 is your PSN same as your handle here? Couldn't find that info in your profile, cheers (y)
This is Lewis https://my.playstation.com/profile/lewis_hamilton8-

And this is Andy https://my.playstation.com/profile/Andy81287

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I can't race this wednesday due to easter holidays.. I really like this track.

Big-Kid-Daddy

Jan 14, 2014
Don't forget I changed cars this week to the Ferrari team kapersky 55 so needs doing in the championship mode.

• Agree
Reactions: GTDevious82

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Hi Martynnvr,
I would strongly recommend watching every YouTube video here.
tyre pressure 1.80 bar hot pressure but watch episode 12 for tyres..

Thank you for this pall, watched a couple of vids and do need Some more spare time this is like a tutorial of 6 hours , guess i underestimated how Deep this game actually is.

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
I will be absent from this round.

Going back home for the week. See you all for the next one :)