- Jun 3, 2016
AOR Project CARS 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 8
XB1/PS4/PC - League Information
This thread contains general information about the AOR GT3 Leagues on all platforms (XB1, PS4 and PC), such as the league structure, assist restrictions and lobby settings.
● Amount of leagues: Each platform runs a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season.
● League setup: In the event of multiple leagues on one platform, the leagues will be tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher league(s) and the slower drivers in the lower league(s).
● Driver placements: Driver placements for returning drivers will be based mainly on their results and championship position from Season 7, amongst other factors. All drivers will be asked to complete a set of time trial laps and will be placed into an appropriate league based on the times they achieve.
● Race night format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 1 hour
● Race day: Wednesdays
● Event start: 8:00PM (UK time)
● Sign-up & time trial opens: 23/10/2017
● Driver placement announcement: 4/11/2017
● Car/team selection begins: 5/11/2017
● Season begins: 8/11/2017
● Season duration: 6 weeks
● League Rules
● Race Calendar
● Sign Up: XB1 - PS4 - PC
Below you will find more detailed info about the leagues. Click the links below or scroll down to get to a specific part of the thread.
● Overview on driver placements and how the league tiers are built up
● Overview of what assists are available to use in each league tier
● Overview of the lobby settings that will be applied for the league races
Car Selection and Team Registration
● Available cars
● Info on the Car Selection and Team Registration process
● Driver's Championship scoring
● Team's Championship scoring
● Guidelines for how to deal with disconnections and mass disconnections
Who to contact
● Overview of the members involved with running the GT3 leagues