PS4 - AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League S5- Round 10- Monza - 14/9/16- 8PM BST | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League S5- Round 10- Monza - 14/9/16- 8PM BST

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Round 10 - Autodromo Nazionale Monza GP
GT3 - Season 5

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 14th September 2016
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 35 Laps (1 formation lap + 34 racing laps)

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
3 weather slots:
- Light Cloud
- Heavy Cloud
- Light Cloud

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 21:00
- Race start time: 21:00
- Race finish time: 23:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure exactly where on track these points are located, check the track map here.

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Known absence:
@zoglug
@Bertman2015
@Delaney

Last edited:

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I wonder what to expect from this one...

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
You can expect me to not show. There's no chance of me making it this time.

• Informative
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

zoglug

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 22, 2016
I am expecting last place! I hate this track, I am slow around it and dont feel comfortable over the kerbs in the RUF!

Hoping to get a few laps in this evening and see where my pace is at!

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015
What are times like round Monza? haven't raced round here for ages

Play4Stefano

F1 Reserve Driver
Jun 15, 2016
Race starts at 21:00 so will be night.. if it so.. It s better to me because i know this track very well and I could race with lights turn off :cool:
Doesn't mean my race will be perfect..

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
I am expecting last place! I hate this track, I am slow around it and dont feel comfortable over the kerbs in the RUF!

Stay off the kerbs then (y)

Play4Stefano

F1 Reserve Driver
Jun 15, 2016

I suggest you to drive care on every turn then try to go fast and gain time in straights. Work on your setup about brake duct, If you miss break point you could have cut penalty (hard braking in first chicane) and try a very low downforce to have the best max speed in the long straight.

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
anyone got any times yet that they don't mind sharing? I did about 3 laps the other day and was at 1:49'ish but I know there's at least another second there if not more once I have figured out my breaking points.

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015
anyone got any times yet that they don't mind sharing? I did about 3 laps the other day and was at 1:49'ish but I know there's at least another second there if not more once I have figured out my breaking points.
I am going to do some laps tonight so I will let you know what times I can get then.

Reactions: NumptyNed

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
I'm used to driving another car around monza so the z4 is taking some time getting used to. Still tinkering with setup but early quali pace is looking in the 47s so far

Play4Stefano

F1 Reserve Driver
Jun 15, 2016
I had about 20 laps to test a new setup
Quali setup: best lap 1.45
Race setup: average lap time about 1.49 - 1.50 because of tyres temperature problems

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Just done about 45 laps. Got down to 1:47.5, we'll see if I can get it down further...

Novey

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 5, 2016
My best was 1.46.1 in a bentley with default setup. 1.45 easily possible. I wish i could understand how setups work i could possibly be faster.

Edit: the default setup on bentley is already pretty quick but what can you possibly change to make it go faster even? Just downforce or something else?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: NumptyNed

Slacker_1980

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 11, 2016
Struggling to get much below 1:49.3's here...
Don't know why, but that second chicane, just before the T1 marker, is giving me A LOT of grief! :banghead: lol

• Agree
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt