PS4 - AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League S5- Round 7- Nordschleife - 24/8/16- 8PM BST | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League S5- Round 7- Nordschleife - 24/8/16- 8PM BST

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Was a good set of laps. Only one error in 6 laps that I did and got all my strategy info sorted out. Was setting mid-late 6.50s

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Griff1894

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
May 28, 2016
Can't believe it's come around so quick I've not got nearly enough practice in yet but hopefully get a few hours tomorrow. I've sorted my setup and mistake free doing 7:00 - 7-10's but I am certain with a few hours more I can get around the 6.50 mark. Anything under that and I would be very very pleased

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
I have big problems, my internet has crashed and I'm waiting on a new router that should arrive tomorrow. If it does turn up tomorrow then I have a race against time to get it set up as I don't get home from work until gone 7pm. Even if I do get it set up in time I have to hope that it actually gets it working!:mad:

• Informative
Reactions: Archie619

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@Tate Have you got your wheel fixed so you can host? Or should I host tonight?

I hope everybody is aware that qualifying is 30 minutes tonight, so we run a bit longer today :)

• Informative
Reactions: NumptyNed

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
I'm doing some 6.55 to 7.10 in racemode and not too many crashes. @NumptyNed I hope that You make it in time mate.

Ohh and by the way, I'll be there tonight, so beware of my big fat Merc, No one is safe around me :rofl:

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
We also have the 45 minutes practise before the race for those who can/want.

Reactions: Delaney

Griff1894

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
May 28, 2016
Unfortunately due to an incident at home yesterday I'm sad to say that I'm not going to be able to race tonight. I am truly gutted, this was the season highlight for me :-( good luck to everyone x

• Informative

Tate

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 12, 2016
Unfortunately guys I cannot make it. Im having to stay late at work tonight, last minute. Sorry guys to let you down such short notice but won't be back until 8pm

• Informative

zoglug

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 22, 2016
Sorry I havent been around, I have had a poorly baby for the last few days! Will be online tonight around 7.30pm hopefully to reacquaint myself to the track!

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
I might not be able to make it tonight. Something has come up that needs my attention.

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I might not be able to make it tonight. Something has come up that needs my attention.
There will be an invite for you and hopefully you will make it :)

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Just wanna pop in and wish you all good luck tonight!

This track is surely offers the biggest challenge in the AOR GT3 leagues so far, due to the length of the track and the amount of concentration that is required to get to the finish. Different drivers will have different levels of experience around here, and the chances of making mistakes are high, so taking it easy and being properly focused especially when around other cars is obviously very important, perhaps even more so than usual.

A couple of reminders just in case:

- Tyre wear setting is now back at "Real".
- Qualifying around here will be 30 minutes due to the length of the track, and the race time is a bit less than usual to compensate.
- The rolling start will only last for the first section of the track. Make sure you familiarise yourself with the formation point & acceleration zone as seen in the OP. Pole position will be on the right hand side due to the first corner after the acceleration zone being a right hander.

Hope you have a good one! :nailbiting:

Slacker_1980

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 11, 2016
Signed in ok earlier, then got signed out :banghead: Been trying to get back online for a while now, doesn't look like it's happening though... (n)
Don't think I'll be racing tonight by the look of it :(

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Signed in ok earlier, then got signed out :banghead: Been trying to get back online for a while now, doesn't look like it's happening though... (n)
Don't think I'll be racing tonight by the look of it :(
That's to bad :( Hope that it will get started. Have you tried to reboot the router?

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Q: 3rd R: 2nd

Awesome race tonight!!! To bad only 7 of us could turn up but we did have a good race. And everybody finished the race :joyful:
@Archie619 won about 10 seconds in front of me with @Xenomorph79 in third place.
Best part for me was lap 7 when I was in the lead after Archies pitstop. It wasn't easy defending with worn tyres and after some close calls I turned in too sharp to a corner, slightly hitting the kerb which upset the car. Managed to save without crashing but I got a slow down penalty. I also noticed a massive difference between me without ABS and Archie with ABS... On the last lap I lost about 5 seconds to Archie but I'm so pleased for surviving this race and doing it in second place :lol:

Next up is Donington in heavy fog, which will be a serious challenge due to very poor visibility :watching: