PS4 - AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League S5- Round 7- Nordschleife - 24/8/16- 8PM BST | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League S5- Round 7- Nordschleife - 24/8/16- 8PM BST

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
What a day for me, it's always tight for me to get on in time due to work but today someone reversed into the wife's car this afternoon so I had to pick the kid up on the way home, then got stuck in traffic for the cricket (England playing at the rose bowl about half a mile from my house), managed to get the new router plugged in but then spent most of qualifying on the phone to virgin trying to get it to work.

The race didn't go much better, clipped a wall on the first lap and had to pit, lap 5 I lost concentration for a second and put it in a wall and had to pit again and the same happened on lap 7. By lap 8 I had basically given up, that's enough said about that lap.

Just had a quick go around Donny in the fog and a, constantly in the low 1:06's with my bests in the high 1:05's. I'm expecting pole to be close to breaking the 1 minute mark going by how far off the pace i normally am.

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Qualifying: 1st - Had a solid qualifying. Wasn't my ultimate quickest time that I had managed but I was just happy to get in a clean lap and luckily it was quick enough.

Race: 1st - Seemed to be a bit of confusion at the start looking at my mirrors with the sequence being a little changed from the normal. Once we got going @Wolverine_111001 kept me honest and I struggled to break him. Made an error at the end of lap one and escaped with only aero damage. The full extent of the damage was found on the long straight where I was missing 10mph from where I was usually at and the car struggled to make it into 6th gear. @Wolverine1110001 then vanished and was replaced by @YabbaTheHutt who was around 30 seconds behind. I noticed the gap going up and down over the next few laps and figured a pit stop might be the best thing to do in case I binned it into the wall. Came out right behind @YabbaTheHutt and I had the grip from fresh tyres but struggled to find a place to pass clean. There was a small coming together but no damage to either car nor did it cost us any time. @YabbaTheHutt then clipped a kerb and went onto the grass where I got past and went on to post my fastest race lap putting 10 seconds on 2nd and won fairly comfortably in the end.

The real race highlight however came on the cool down lap where I had the pleasure of watching @NumptyNed bouncing his way down the barriers on his epic 10 minute final lap lol :rofl:

Tate

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 12, 2016
bad news guys my psn account has been hacked and I cannot go online. monies have been taken out of my psn wallet too. just called Sony and they have advised my account has been suspended until they have investigated the issue may take up to a week to resolve. wtf

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
bad news guys my psn account has been hacked and I cannot go online. monies have been taken out of my psn wallet too. just called Sony and they have advised my account has been suspended until they have investigated the issue may take up to a week to resolve. wtf
That is f****** horrible :woot: I do hope that everything will work out for you!!!

Tate

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 12, 2016
Z
That is f****** horrible :woot: I do hope that everything will work out for you!!!
I hope so mate, Just waiting for Sony now to look in to this matter. Dont know if my account will be reinstated by Wednesday night for racing which is absolutely sh#t.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Dont know if my account will be reinstated by Wednesday night for racing which is absolutely sh#t.
Get some practise in and hope for the best ;)

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
Can you not create a new account just use until your main one is back up and running?

Tate

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 12, 2016
Can you not create a new account just use until your main one is back up and running?
That's a good point actually, I may try that. How does a ban work, Is it by location / ps4 unit/ Internet settings?