PS4 - AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League S5- Round 8- Donington - 31/8/16- 8PM BST | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League S5- Round 8- Donington - 31/8/16- 8PM BST

Play4Stefano

F1 Reserve Driver
Jun 15, 2016
Finished P3, first podium ever (y)
but few meters i crossed finish line I stopped without fuel so final results shows I DNF :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:
I hope it is a bug, if it is not bye bye 29 points :banghead:

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Finished P3, first podium ever (y)
but few meters i crossed finish line I stopped without fuel so final results shows I DNF :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:
I hope it is a bug, if it is not bye bye 29 points :banghead:
The results that I got says you finished 6th... Can everybody write their result here just to make sure we get it right!

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
It might be that you got a DNF for not having fuel to get around to the pits again. I think I've heard that somewhere...

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Results is updated with the results I got after the race. Please take a look and confirm if it is right or not!

Play4Stefano

F1 Reserve Driver
Jun 15, 2016
It might be that you got a DNF for not having fuel to get around to the pits again. I think I've heard that somewhere...
Results is updated with the results I got after the race. Please take a look and confirm if it is right or not!
Watched replay, is it right. After I stopped without fuel everyone overtake me but @NumptyNed was +2Laps and @YabbaTheHutt +4Laps.

Finally I lost my first podium for official standing but was a great results to finish behind @Archie619 & @Gary Waddell the fastest drivers of the League.

A fuel bottle more for next time ;)

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
If you finished third you should have that spot. Can't have bug ruining your podium ;)

Reactions: Griff1894

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
Awful race from me, I qualified in 5th which I was pretty happy with and managed most of the first lap until I messed my breaking on the last corner where I clipped the guy in front of me, went off and just managed to stop the car spinning back across the track. Sorry to anyone that had to avoid me.

I managed to get back up to 5 and was driving well but I started to make too many mistakes and slowly dropped back to 7th. I think I had the pace to finish higher as after I was lapped by some one, I think it was @Slacker_1980, I kept up with him for about 15 laps until he made a mistake and I went past. I then proceeded to make a mistake a few corners later and had to pit due to damage.

In the end I had 3 pit stops, 2 due to damage and one of them I was stationary for nearly a minute. Just poor driving from me.

Tate

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 12, 2016
Sounds like it was an interesting race guys. I hope very much to be back next week. I will be ringing Sony today to see if my account is being reinstated

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Slacker_1980

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 11, 2016
Yep, @Play4Stefano was third, i was 4th,
Could've been been very different had I not got over eager coming out of the last chicane & put it into the wall mid session... Least I didn't have far to go to pit though :lol:
Still an enjoyable race though

I managed to get back up to 5 and was driving well but I started to make too many mistakes and slowly dropped back to 7th. I think I had the pace to finish higher as after I was lapped by some one, I think it was @Slacker_1980, I kept up with him for about 15 laps until he made a mistake and I went past. I then proceeded to make a mistake a few corners later and had to pit due to damage.
Good drive from you buddy, that ruf really took some keeping up with last night!

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Sorry for my no-show last night. My meeting was alas a bit longer than I hoped for.

Slacker_1980

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 11, 2016
@Slacker_1980 I was hoping I would be racing for position, not to un-lap myself (n)
Lol, i got lapped in the last few laps too, knew it was bound to happen though, 60 laps just over a minute long, with 2-3secs difference in times from 1st place, least only one of the superhuman's lapped me though :lol:
was surprised to see myself just 15s behind @Archie619 at one point!
So yeah, happy with the race last night overall

Seems we had a better time of it than the elite guys! Looks like they had a disastrous night like semi pro's bathurst last season!

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Seems we had a better time of it than the elite guys! Looks like they had a disastrous night like semi pro's bathurst last season!
Yes! We had it much better than them.

Griff1894

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
May 28, 2016
Bathurst! After Nordschleife this is my highlight of the season. Really looking forward to that one and nice weather. Unfortunately I have grown out of the mclaren and am looking forward to ditching it next season!

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Yeah, it's normal to change car between seasons. And Bathurst...a really nice one :lol:

Novey

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 5, 2016
Which car you think would be better than mclaren? Im planning and preparing to use it for next season :) found a good all around setup for it too. But im not a four wheel drive fan.

zoglug

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 22, 2016
I cant wait to get out of the RUF! Some love it, just not me!

Griff1894

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
May 28, 2016
Which car you think would be better than mclaren? Im planning and preparing to use it for next season :) found a good all around setup for it too. But im not a four wheel drive fan.
I think I'm going with the R8 next season. My biggest gripe with the McLaren is you have to tune the crap out of it to get rid of the understeer. Sometimes I wonder why I bother turning the wheel at all, it just wants to go straight! I had a nice base setup for it but for some reason it doesn't work any more!

The Audi feels like it's on rails compared to the McLaren