PS4 - AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League S5- Round11- Hockenheim - 21/9/16- 8PM BST | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League S5- Round11- Hockenheim - 21/9/16- 8PM BST

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
P.S. What about a new season? work in progress?!
We have started to discuss the new season. But don't expect it to start soon, there usually is about 5-6 weeks between seasons. We are looking to have some social events between the seasons but nothing done yet.

Reactions: Play4Stefano

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
I was happy with the time I set in qualifying, even thought I was last I made it into the 1:40's. But as qualifying came to an end I realised I had my race fuel in the car of 100+ Litres so I was even happier to get into the 1:40's!

Had my usual start to the race, took it easy and waited for people to sort themselves out. Then made up a couple of places with people spinning/crashing and ended up in 5th with @Play4Stefano pushing me. I then pass @Archie619 in the pits and make it up to fourth before seeing Archie making his way past Stefano and closing rapidly on me. I didn't try to race Archie, but I wasn't just going to move over either as we were racing for position, but he got me under braking after about a lap and a half and then disappeared into the distance.

I pitted for tyres on lap 20 which seemed to be later than most people and was surprised to come out in 7th and 22 seconds behind 6th, I thought I might of been a bit closer. A couple of laps later I see Archie in the pits again and he comes out right in front of me this time so I followed him for a couple of corners while he got his temperatures back up and I owe him an apology for a little knock under braking into the hairpin. For some reason I seemed much quicker in the second half the race than most people and caught and passed Stefano quite easily and then flew up to @Griff1894 and @Wolverine_111001, who were having their own little battle, and got passed them both within half a lap. That left me with about 3 laps to go until the end. (y)

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I haven't but I will try this thanks.
I can add that for Thrustmaster there is a little software you need to install to your PC before connecting your wheel.

Griff1894

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
May 28, 2016
I was happy with the time I set in qualifying, even thought I was last I made it into the 1:40's. But as qualifying came to an end I realised I had my race fuel in the car of 100+ Litres so I was even happier to get into the 1:40's!

Had my usual start to the race, took it easy and waited for people to sort themselves out. Then made up a couple of places with people spinning/crashing and ended up in 5th with @Play4Stefano pushing me. I then pass @Archie619 in the pits and make it up to fourth before seeing Archie making his way past Stefano and closing rapidly on me. I didn't try to race Archie, but I wasn't just going to move over either as we were racing for position, but he got me under braking after about a lap and a half and then disappeared into the distance.

I pitted for tyres on lap 20 which seemed to be later than most people and was surprised to come out in 7th and 22 seconds behind 6th, I thought I might of been a bit closer. A couple of laps later I see Archie in the pits again and he comes out right in front of me this time so I followed him for a couple of corners while he got his temperatures back up and I owe him an apology for a little knock under braking into the hairpin. For some reason I seemed much quicker in the second half the race than most people and caught and passed Stefano quite easily and then flew up to @Griff1894 and @Wolverine_111001, who were having their own little battle, and got passed them both within half a lap. That left me with about 3 laps to go until the end. (y)

Great drive last night from what I saw mate
[DOUBLEPOST=1474557017][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Barker95 and @Griff1894
Have you tried to connect your wheel to a PC and see if there is upgrades available? I did it with my Thrustmaster and it helped out quite a lot (no more invisible walls and the cooling fan starts earlier).
I'll check that out thanks for the heads up mate

Reactions: NumptyNed