PS4 - AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League S5- Round11- Hockenheim - 21/9/16- 8PM BST | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League S5- Round11- Hockenheim - 21/9/16- 8PM BST

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
P.S. What about a new season? work in progress?!
We have started to discuss the new season. But don't expect it to start soon, there usually is about 5-6 weeks between seasons. We are looking to have some social events between the seasons but nothing done yet.

Reactions: Play4Stefano

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
I was happy with the time I set in qualifying, even thought I was last I made it into the 1:40's. But as qualifying came to an end I realised I had my race fuel in the car of 100+ Litres so I was even happier to get into the 1:40's!

Had my usual start to the race, took it easy and waited for people to sort themselves out. Then made up a couple of places with people spinning/crashing and ended up in 5th with @Play4Stefano pushing me. I then pass @Archie619 in the pits and make it up to fourth before seeing Archie making his way past Stefano and closing rapidly on me. I didn't try to race Archie, but I wasn't just going to move over either as we were racing for position, but he got me under braking after about a lap and a half and then disappeared into the distance.

I pitted for tyres on lap 20 which seemed to be later than most people and was surprised to come out in 7th and 22 seconds behind 6th, I thought I might of been a bit closer. A couple of laps later I see Archie in the pits again and he comes out right in front of me this time so I followed him for a couple of corners while he got his temperatures back up and I owe him an apology for a little knock under braking into the hairpin. For some reason I seemed much quicker in the second half the race than most people and caught and passed Stefano quite easily and then flew up to @Griff1894 and @Wolverine_111001, who were having their own little battle, and got passed them both within half a lap. That left me with about 3 laps to go until the end. (y)

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I haven't but I will try this thanks.
I can add that for Thrustmaster there is a little software you need to install to your PC before connecting your wheel.

Griff1894

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
May 28, 2016
I was happy with the time I set in qualifying, even thought I was last I made it into the 1:40's. But as qualifying came to an end I realised I had my race fuel in the car of 100+ Litres so I was even happier to get into the 1:40's!

Had my usual start to the race, took it easy and waited for people to sort themselves out. Then made up a couple of places with people spinning/crashing and ended up in 5th with @Play4Stefano pushing me. I then pass @Archie619 in the pits and make it up to fourth before seeing Archie making his way past Stefano and closing rapidly on me. I didn't try to race Archie, but I wasn't just going to move over either as we were racing for position, but he got me under braking after about a lap and a half and then disappeared into the distance.

I pitted for tyres on lap 20 which seemed to be later than most people and was surprised to come out in 7th and 22 seconds behind 6th, I thought I might of been a bit closer. A couple of laps later I see Archie in the pits again and he comes out right in front of me this time so I followed him for a couple of corners while he got his temperatures back up and I owe him an apology for a little knock under braking into the hairpin. For some reason I seemed much quicker in the second half the race than most people and caught and passed Stefano quite easily and then flew up to @Griff1894 and @Wolverine_111001, who were having their own little battle, and got passed them both within half a lap. That left me with about 3 laps to go until the end. (y)

Great drive last night from what I saw mate
[DOUBLEPOST=1474557017][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Barker95 and @Griff1894
Have you tried to connect your wheel to a PC and see if there is upgrades available? I did it with my Thrustmaster and it helped out quite a lot (no more invisible walls and the cooling fan starts earlier).
I'll check that out thanks for the heads up mate

Reactions: NumptyNed