PC - AOR GT3 Semi-Pro - R1: Autodromo Nazionale Monza GP 22/03/2017 @ 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Semi-Pro - R1: Autodromo Nazionale Monza GP 22/03/2017 @ 8pm

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Oh really!! Why nobody didnt tag us!! Where do we hear from?
It's held every Tuesday before the league race in the community events section. I know some didn't get tagged, @Morvic must've missed tagging a couple guys. Honest mistake :)

EDIT: Never mind what I said. Messages popped up after I posted this :p

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff Member
AC Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
@TicklishPicklewickle I made a list in each main thread with all drivers, I couldn't miss any guy! :p I think it's because of a bug that's on AOR for some time, some notifications just don't arrive to some people.

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
@TicklishPicklewickle I made a list in each main thread with all drivers, I couldn't miss any guy! :p I think it's because of a bug that's on AOR for some time, some notifications just don't arrive to some people.
Yeah I've heard that too. It has been going on for some time now though :p

Oguzhan

Pro Karter
Mar 9, 2017
@Morvic could u please send me again a message that was sent yesterday.

Ron Steel

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 15, 2017
Hello
I have a question where can I get the server Password and how can I see if there is a
free Slot for me to drive as a reserve Driver ?

thanx

4li3n

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 11, 2016
Server name: AOR Semi-Pro League
Password: semipros7

I dont know about free slots tough.

Duppy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 18, 2016
That was an interesting race to say the least. :)

FreddieH

Pro Karter
Premium Member
Mar 17, 2017
Ow. that was bad. Sorry if I screwed up your race, but i am pretty sure i went out of the way most of the time.
Great thanks for the coordinator, he did a splendid job. But next time a notify where to find the pass word would be helpfull. I missed my qualification and had to race with the wrong set up.
But really, i can see how one can get addicted to this...
[DOUBLEPOST=1490218956][/DOUBLEPOST]
@areqq @Wondy @4li3n @DozerKitty @iJustas05 @Portaa @Minwasko @StevieP @Saytex @JasonC @JaPre @Prime Sorcerer @thewhistler @RichardTrickle @Oguzhan @tRIP.. @Painfulstorm @EdCherie @Lusair @Masesox @atlasgehirn424 @dr_green @schizzle @phoenix_1337 @OneSockOli

Friendly reminder
I'm gonna be the lobby host tonight and if some of you guys in any way didn't get the message about starting time here comes some pretty useful info. There will be a 10 minute practice session starting at 7:35 PM UK time. After those 10 minutes, the qually is gonna start. That means that qually will start at 7:45 PM UK time and will be 15 minutes long. After qually there will be a 5 minute warmup session just to give people a chance if some technical problems will occur just before the race. From then on the race will start. That means that the race is underway at 8:05 PM UK time. I know the thread says something else. But there's new starting times for S7. We start 15 mins before because the races are now 15

the reserves feel neglected....

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Ow. that was bad. Sorry if I screwed up your race, but i am pretty sure i went out of the way most of the time.
Great thanks for the coordinator, he did a splendid job. But next time a notify where to find the pass word would be helpfull. I missed my qualification and had to race with the wrong set up.
But really, i can see how one can get addicted to this...
[DOUBLEPOST=1490218956][/DOUBLEPOST]
League racing is literally the best! Next to the real thing of course :p

Thank you for the kind words, I try my best. You'll have to bear a little with me here the first few races as I've never been a coordinator before. But I will of course give it my all and fulfill my job as a coordinator as best as I can from the start ;)

The password and lobby name will be on the race thread from now on (y)

Mar 10, 2017
well disappointing
game crashes right at the end of quali
manage to get back in right before the race starts only to find myself with the controller set to player2 and not taking any input :'(
as the time wasnt enough to restart again i had to retire right from the grid

it will get better in brno hopefully

well watched most of the race anyway and hoped to get some insights why some guys are 3 seconds faster than me but i couldnt figure it out
apexspeed seemed the same (dunno how accurate the speed is u get as observer) breaking points werend that off as well so im quite clueless^^

nearly forgot congrats to the winners!

Last edited:

EdCherie

Pro Karter
Dec 29, 2016
Q- 3rd
R - 1st

After yesterday community race i did not expect this result at all. The Fast lap in Q could have been few tenths better but managed to take that 3rd and as the first race with GT cars and not F-1, I am more than surprised. Aimed for points finish this race. The start was ok, kept 3rd until one Mclaren went wide in first corner and gave me 2nd place. Then it was me @StevieP and @TicklishPicklewickle racing for like 15 so laps for first place, until @Stevie made a mistake driving out of Ascari and I managed to take 1st in Parabolica. Then tried to increase the gap and managed to maintain around 7s as other two guys kept fighting for the 2nd place. Then it was @StevieP to pit first out of us and I checked my tyres I thought i could handle this maybe. Around lap 28, I started making mistakes, went wide in Parabolica and decided to pit. I think I got damage so fixed my car and managed just by a feather to get in front of @StevieP. I understood that @TicklishPicklewickle wont pit, so started pushing and kept doing high 1.45's to keep the fight alive, but had @DozerKitty but he spun of at end of first sector so got the 2nd and had 12s gap to @TicklishPicklewickle with around 13 laps remaining. Seen some cars to be lapped in front, I kept going and because he did not pit I thought I might have an edge at the end. Unfortunately, he got few backmarkers not wanting to let him go so easily so he lost some time and eventually his tyres gave up and I took his place. 1st place. First win in any racing game. Never thought it will happen :D Really amazing race.

tRIP..

Formula Karter
Premium Member
Mar 7, 2017
Great job Ticklish, that ran really well.

I forgot to save my replay tho - oops, sorry. I didn't contact anyone though, so hopefully all is ok. I did livestream to Youtube (private so it's just for me) so if needed I can link to that.

Damn that was fun!

Congrats @EdCherie (y)

dr_green

Pro Karter
Sep 21, 2016
good race all.. had a few good battles for the little time i got but next race is brno wet :)
heres my pov just for a laugh

Duppy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 18, 2016
Qualifying (P17): Wasn't expecting much, just to qualify in the top 20. Which, well, happened! So I was happy with that and set myself the goal of staying out of trouble at the start of the race.

Race (P14): I got a decent managing to go up to P15 but made a mistake going into Ascari on the first lap and spun, I re-joined in P20. Then @thewhistler hit me into the second chicane, which, again, spun me. I have to thank TheWhistler for waiting for me. :) From then on I was just trying to keep out of trouble and gain positions from others' misfortunes. After around 30 laps of setting consistent lap times and a few spins I found myself in P14, and that was basically my race.

I would like to thank @TicklishPicklewickle for hosting and to everyone who took part in todays race. Hopefully we can sort a few of the issues out for next race. :)

JasonC

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 6, 2017
Shame I didn't get to race. I had a disco in qualy and rejoined managing to get 14th on the grid. When the lights went out at the start I was sat happily waiting for the cars to start pulling away. Only they were all stationary for what seemed like ages. Then a car to my left started pushing cars on the grid.. Then all the cars ahead were half way down the grid. Set off in pursuit but there were cars off the track at the chicane and after managing to stay out of trouble through to the 2nd lesmo. I saw more carnage ahead and a car was crossing my path and I got spun around. Tried to rejoin the track but then I got disco'd again. Hope the next race is smoother. I'm going to try and check a few things on my connection to see if I can improve my webspeed scores.. well done to everyone that finished sounded like you were all running on worn out tyres and fumes towards end.

Minwasko

Pro Karter
Nov 21, 2016
Finished 8th, pretty good race for me overall , even tho there were some moments I was not happy about.
e.g. fighting for position as a backmarker, but I understand that they were trying to unlap themselves.
@dr_green I am sorry for crashing into you , I was going to start braking well before the braking point , but you braked even earlier than I was ever expecting you to. Being in your slipstream, I hit the brakes hard as soon as I saw your rear lights light up, but in the end it was not enough because braking in the slipstream in this game is just unreal, was only a minor contact on my screen, so I didn't expect you to hit the wall so hard after that. Again I am sorry, hopefully you won't be too mad at me.

Masesox

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2016

Remind you of anyone today dive boming turn 1. Congrates to all for a truely fun race

areqq

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 22, 2016
Well not bad but could be better. Z4 on this track and with those lobby settings was not brilliant car, if I saw right my P13 in race was the highest place of BMW.

Quali is not my special and I was 18th. I was expecting to be in top 20 and it was done.

Race has gone a liitle bit better. This is my second GT3 season and in comparison I made less mistakes and more consistent lap times than in previous season, but still too slow :p. My pit strategy was quite good exept one thing - I forgot to check amount of fuel to add during pit :/. When 5 laps left to go, I had fuel only for two. In addition I lost my concentration and hit the wall. Finally P13 instead of P11. I haven't a lot of spectacular battles but this race was not boring. Good moments with @JaPre :)

Congrats for race winner @EdCherie and the podium guys. Thanks for @TicklishPicklewickle being coordinator - keep going, thats good stuff :)

Hope that Brno will be more suitable for Z4 :)

Lusair

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 24, 2017
Great race!Sorry if i did some kind of silly mistake but i was trying my best not to screw anyone´s race.Finished in a fine 10th place,had a great battle for some laps with @dr_green ,as i was able to see in the video that he made available to us :) .