PC - AOR GT3 Semi-Pro - R2: Brno 29/03/2017 @ 7:45pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Semi-Pro - R2: Brno 29/03/2017 @ 7:45pm

Duppy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 18, 2016
oh god, mines only 2:13, i can consistently set 2:15 at least haha
My times are with default setup so I can hopefully go at least a bit faster.

Saytex

AOR PC GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
Jan 16, 2017
im doing 2:07-2:08s D:

Oguzhan

Pro Karter
Mar 9, 2017
I cant see server
What is the server name

Oguzhan

Pro Karter
Mar 9, 2017
It is not AORleauge ,is it ? Time paased 2 min still cant see

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Just created a new session guys. Drop out of the old one and join the new one!

FreddieH

Pro Karter
Premium Member
Mar 17, 2017
doesn't seem too crowded on the track...

Oguzhan

Pro Karter
Mar 9, 2017
What happened?? Why am i disconected. everything is OK for me!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1490814962][/DOUBLEPOST]Why am I removed lobby!!

Minwasko

Pro Karter
Nov 21, 2016
Thanks to this long formation lap of 3 minutes of just cruising in 15 mph, my tyres were so cold , that I ve spun my tyres by applying 30% of the throttle in 2nd gear, then I couldn't go straight no matter what I did,going in 5th gear at the speed of 2nd/3rd gear my tyres just kept on spinning, terrible race for me. A huge thank you to people lagging and not wanting to leave the session, that's the spirit. :banghead:

EdCherie

Pro Karter
Dec 29, 2016
Feel you @Minwasko but I also got butchered here :D Driving in 3rd and close to 1st and 2nd when in first corner game just hanged. Unfortunate when I could have scored a lot.

4li3n

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 11, 2016
Thanks to this long formation lap of 3 minutes of just cruising in 15 mph, my tyres were so cold , that I ve spun my tyres by applying 30% of the throttle in 2nd gear, then I couldn't go straight no matter what I did,going in 5th gear at the speed of 2nd/3rd gear my tyres just kept on spinning, terrible race for me. A huge thank you to people lagging and not wanting to leave the session, that's the spirit. :banghead:
The exact same just happened to me.... When i started i span out 4 times and my car was totally ruined. I decided to leave the session becouse i was so angry.

JasonC

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 6, 2017
Hey guys was happy at the start seemed to be ok, saw a couple of cars warping, but I didn't get disconnected. Qualified 7th I think but then we restarted the server, I got the impression a couple of guys had problems with connection. Either way I heard on teamspeak we had about ten minutes. Then Teamspeak started to break up... After what I thought was going to be a quick reboot I unfortunately didn't manage to get back into game in time. Very dissapointed. :arghh:

FreddieH

Pro Karter
Premium Member
Mar 17, 2017
Team speak, i heared about it....

tRIP..

Formula Karter
Premium Member
Mar 7, 2017
Sorcerer and @Oguzhan had maaaaaad lag. Honestly, I don't want to be harsh to you both but I don't think you can participate, not unless you can make your connections/ping/latency/whatever consistently better. May seem alright to you, but to us you're warping all over the track. Oguz, you took me out (thankfully, only on the warmup), and next second you were 50meters away hurtling up the track as if nothing happened to you - meanwhile my car's fu**ed.

Anyway, great race guys once we got going. Some great one-on-one racing with Portaa and Richard. Think I was up to 3rd for like 3 corners before I had to pit for tyres. Team Anything will be up for decent points in the constructors @Masesox :D 4th and 5th this week - awesome!!

F*** I ENJOYED THAT!!!!

DozerKitty

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 20, 2015
In case you guys didn't notice, I bloody HATE rain :D

So I had a **** qualification and **** start. But I managed to get some stable laptimes going, and climbed to P7, with both P6 and P5 in my sights, when suddenly Project Cars decided it shouldn't be like that. I just recorded it from my save game, so bring out your popcorn, and enjoy the havoc.

tRIP..

Formula Karter
Premium Member
Mar 7, 2017
In case you guys didn't notice, I bloody HATE rain :D

So I had a **** qualification and **** start. But I managed to get some stable laptimes going, and climbed to P7, with both P6 and P5 in my sights, when suddenly Project Cars decided it shouldn't be like that. I just recorded it from my save game, so bring out your popcorn, and enjoy the havoc.

WTF! PCars.... smh