PC - AOR GT3 Semi-Pro - R2: Brno 29/03/2017 @ 7:45pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Semi-Pro - R2: Brno 29/03/2017 @ 7:45pm

• The AOR AWARDS 2018 are here! Vote to be in with a chance to win a copy of F12018

JasonC

Pro Karter
Mar 6, 2017
Hey guys, I actually had to restart as teamspeak seemed to drop out and I looked for sessions running online but couldnt see any. Thought WTF.. better restart.. So I can understand not wanting to keep restarting because I was still having some issues. So keep up the good work Ticklish on keeping to schedules and what have you.. I was just unfortunate.. Although I took my frustrations out later by blaming it on the missus for watching pre-recorded stuff on the sky box! :D I'm actually off work for a week now so if there's a practice session on Tuesday I will be able to have a go in that at least..

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Hey guys, I actually had to restart as teamspeak seemed to drop out and I looked for sessions running online but couldnt see any. Thought WTF.. better restart.. So I can understand not wanting to keep restarting because I was still having some issues. So keep up the good work Ticklish on keeping to schedules and what have you.. I was just unfortunate.. Although I took my frustrations out later by blaming it on the missus for watching pre-recorded stuff on the sky box! :D I'm actually off work for a week now so if there's a practice session on Tuesday I will be able to have a go in that at least..
Thanks man. I know it's not fair when you have these issues and you miss the race. It's so god damn disappointing. But as you so kindly pointed out, I can't keep restarting because one guy has problems before the race. Then when we restart, another guy might have issues. pCars is (as we probably all know by now) a very unstable game when it comes to online. So the chances of everyone having an issue free start are very slim unfortunately.
Just don't forget, that I want to have everybody racing at the start, unfortunately that's not how it goes most of the times. Also as you said I have a schedule to keep and some of us that are racing have work and school in the morning so pushing the already pretty tight schedule is not a good thing to do :p
What I might do for Laguna Seca is to set the warm-up time for 15 mins or something like that. Then if someone has problems after the 5 mins we can wait a little longer. But issues in the start of the race and during the race are unfortunately not possible to solve ;)