PC - AOR GT3 Semi-Pro - R4: Snetterton 300 12/04/2017 @ 7:45pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Semi-Pro - R4: Snetterton 300 12/04/2017 @ 7:45pm

DannyRIC

Pro Karter
Mar 17, 2017
I mentioned above that I changed them once after half of the race :)

I managed to do 1.43.8 on qualifying and TT too. Hope to see same results tommorow
Wow, Eating your dust then . Only manage 1:45
[DOUBLEPOST=1491939336][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow, Eating your dust then . Only manage 1:45
Mate, you are on elite league!

Enzo

Formula 3 Test Driver
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
Update to all drivers!

We will no longer be using Teamspeak for voice communications within AOR, we will now officially be using Discord instead.

You can read all about the change here.

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Never have I been this happy to have internet again!
On my trip for the past 4 days I was in a cottage in the middle of freaking nowhere with no internet at all. Sorry to those of you that has actually tried to get in contact with me. I haven't been able to see it at all before now. I didn't expect that I wouldn't have any internet at all but I guess I was wrong :p

So the race tonight will be pretty interesting. I have literally had 0 practice laps on this track because I haven't been able to practice on my trip :p

Saytex

AOR PC GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
Jan 16, 2017
I mentioned above that I changed them once after half of the race :)

I managed to do 1.43.8 on qualifying and TT too. Hope to see same results tommorow
your kidding right?

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Hey reserves, sorry for posting this with so short notice but as I said I wasn't able to do anything about my internet on the trip

@Oguzhan will not participate in the race tonight. @Bajzel Spalina you got a seat. Let me know if you can race?

@schizzle will not participate in the race tonight. @FreddieH you got a seat. Let me know if you can race?

Novey

Formula Karter
Aug 5, 2016
I did a 1.43.2 too :) but it was like a once in a lifetime. Got almost a perfect lap.

I would be happy to hit that 1.43.8 during the real qualifying.. Top guys in Elite will get 1.42s

Novey

Formula Karter
Aug 5, 2016
I wish I would be one of them haha.
They can constantly do those times I cant :)
Anyway good luck to you guys!!

Mar 13, 2017
Well some sort of error message popped up on lap 20 pulling me out of the game. I quickly closed it and tried to get back in but no dice... I can't exactly remember but I think the error message had the same font as Discord. I guess that's Pcars online racing, hopefully 2 will be better. Anyways, I had some great laps with @Minwasko and @Masesox so thank you for that and I hope my car didn't roll into anybody :nailbiting:

On a lighter note, I went outside to find my amsoil diff and tranny fluid have arrived. Time to start prepping for autox :joyful:

Last edited:

FreddieH

Pro Karter
Premium Member
Mar 17, 2017
Hey reserves, sorry for posting this with so short notice but as I said I wasn't able to do anything about my internet on the trip

@Oguzhan will not participate in the race tonight. @Bajzel Spalina you got a seat. Let me know if you can race?

@schizzle will not participate in the race tonight. @FreddieH you got a seat. Let me know if you can race?
Indeed a short notice. But couldn't reply in time cause of major internet problems with my provider. So, sorry I couldn't be there but itvwould have been a disaster anway. Better luck next week.

JasonC

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 6, 2017
Heya all.. Had 9 laps to go, was in 8th place just keeping within a couple of seconds of 7th but all of a sudden was thrown to desktop with some random error message.....

EdCherie

Pro Karter
Dec 29, 2016
Damn I thought I might take @Saytex at the end but the tempo of yours at the end of the stint, can't do anything to that. Nice few tries but no cigar. I have to say sorry to @Masesox for that tap, I hope i didnt do too much damage. Had really nice couple of laps of battle with you nice few dives there. Other than that had a lot of trouble when around 40% of tyres were left, had a lot of oversteer. Anyway, hated the track badly, happy with 3rd

tRIP..

Formula Karter
Premium Member
Mar 7, 2017
Game crashed on lap 20. I've had this before and never found the solution - seems to happen in changing conditions (obvs this time from day to night). I've posted the error on the official PCars forums, hoping for a response soon cos this fucking sucked. P7, right behind @Masesox. I wasn't doing too bad considering I really really hate this track.

areqq

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 22, 2016
P16 in quali, hit the wall on first lap and have to pit for repairs. Then was chasing and chasing until the disconnection on about lap 34 :/

Minwasko

Pro Karter
Nov 21, 2016
I thought this was going to be a race to forget as soon as possible , since all the practice I've done was 30 laps on Monday and a social on Tuesday, but it turned out to be quite an enjoyable race, had a lot of fun battling with @Masesox and @RichardTrickle in the 1st stint. I knew I was a tenth or 2 per lap faster, but couldn't make it work, luckily the problem solved itself,don't even remember how, 2nd stint for the whole 20+ laps I was in the 5-6 seconds gap behind @EdCherie No matter what I tried, got it to 2 seconds once , because of the backmarkers, but tyres died and I backed off. Had a lot of fun, great race, sadly only half points, but it's racing. Hopefully this race will be a lesson to the people who leave races early.

Mar 10, 2017
actually my worst race so far
qualy and first couple of laps were ok but than i got dam tired couldnt concentrate at all than after the pit stop my tires were heating up like crazy 130 degrees on the rears and i all i could do was keeping my car on the track with laptimes around the 1:55 mark sry if i messed someone up while lapping me

i still thought out of sportmanship i should go on and finsih the race
couldnt really beliee my eyes when i was suddenly in 9th place
even tho i would have liked a top 10 finish im glad we take the results from before the massdisconnect

hopefully i m fitter next week think top10 would have been in reach here

Saytex

AOR PC GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
Jan 16, 2017
Quali pole by 2tenths,race started fine got a 1 sec lead over @DannyRIC and it stayed untill lap 21 when i pitted,and he kept going and after his stop he was ahead by 6seconds,after a lot of hard laptimes @EdCherie tried to challange me but i think hes tires were in a bad shape and i could pull away and try to catch the leader again,the gap was around 10 seconds and there were about 7 laps to go and i manged to get behind him at the last sector of last lap and @DannyRIC went wide on the last corner but crossed over back to my line and i had to brake to avoid contact.Overall a good race for me ,even tho i was with a wierd setup it worked out,hope for a better race in Spain.