PC - AOR GT3 Semi-Pro - R6: Zhuhai International Circuit 03/05/2017 @ 7:45pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Semi-Pro - R6: Zhuhai International Circuit 03/05/2017 @ 7:45pm

StevieP

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 5, 2017
1.34 wet, around 31 dry. still tweaking setup
wow Iv had around 2 hours practice all week on a track I don't know and I thought I could wing it with 38's.

oh well I guess I will rely on people spinning out. need to make 15 points back after last race :grumpy:

Ron Steel

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 15, 2017
Is there another seat free for tonight ?

tRIP..

Formula Karter
Premium Member
Mar 7, 2017
1.34 wet, around 31 dry. still tweaking setup
You have gotta be kidding!?!? I'm getting 1.36s in the wet, 34 in the dry. How the hell are you so fast around here???

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Is there another seat free for tonight ?
You must not have seen the main thread even though I tagged you. Two main drivers were removed and blacklisted from the league because of 3 uninformed no-shows and 2 of the reserves were moved to the main drivers. You're one of those 2 reserves ;)

Edit: Or technically not, cause you're not a reserve anymore ;)

Mar 13, 2017
wow Iv had around 2 hours practice all week on a track I don't know and I thought I could wing it with 38's.

oh well I guess I will rely on people spinning out. need to make 15 points back after last race :grumpy:
Don't worry you won't be the only one winging it :whistle:. Not spinning seems to be worth a lot of pace in pcars, hopefully we will have another good midfield race today!

Portaa

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 16, 2017
Hey sorry its a bit last minute but I wont be able to race tonight, im still having wheel issues, Sorry.

FreddieH

Pro Karter
Premium Member
Mar 17, 2017
As I've said earlier. General rule is you're not going to race unless a coordinator, aka me, tells you that a seat is free for you to take :)

As I've told you guys an uncountable amount of times, it will be told in Discord. Just be there on race night. Simple as that ;)
Still waiting for that password, been here since 19.25...

EdCherie

Pro Karter
Dec 29, 2016
Q-6th
R-3rd

Could got 1-2 places better but another driven spun in front so lost that lap. Race was really intense. First part of the race kept fighting with @DozerKitty and @Painfulstorm losing eventually position to the @DozerKitty and kept fighting with @Painfulstorm until first stint. Could have pitted maybe 2 laps earlier but after slicks were on car, the Aston was flying. Got close to @DozerKitty's RUF and with slip stream took him in first corner. Eventually ran away from him and tried to maybe chase for 2nd place but to cut 30s in 10 laps was too much, managed to get that down to around 20s. Really manly race with RUFs.

Oguzhan

Pro Karter
Mar 9, 2017
That was clean race. Thank u all racers. I was gentle to those who flashing me.

Minwasko

Pro Karter
Nov 21, 2016
Long story short: I pulled off a Hamilton
R-P11
could not find my pace no matter what I did, was driving a second slower than what I did before. The car didn't feel right and I forgot to put the pressures down in the 2nd stint , so I was stuck with cold tyres for 15 laps. Definitely a race to forget and move on, hopefully I wont drop lower than this until the end of the season if I want to at least snatch P5 in the Drivers championship. I am going to go and cry myself to sleep now I guess.
[DOUBLEPOST=1493844485][/DOUBLEPOST]
That was clean race. Thank u all racers. I was gentle to those who flashing me.
You weren't gentle to me, at 1 point when you stopped in the middle of T1, you didn't let me pass in the next corner, so I had to force my way through barely staying on the track and eventually running wide in the next corner after what I got a slowdown penalty and my hopes of getting P9 were dead.

Oguzhan

Pro Karter
Mar 9, 2017
If you didn't catch me and just flashing almost 4 cars gap behind me of course I wouldn't .

Oguzhan

Pro Karter
Mar 9, 2017
I ve just recalled you. But it was your mistake because u didn't follow your front cars. I mean I can't give both way at the same time. It is impossible technically. Then I give the way other two car. But you missed the curb and u blame me? I watching now that position. And also the flag posed which mean end of the race.

Minwasko

Pro Karter
Nov 21, 2016
You are stationary in the middle of T1, of course I had to slow down a lot, just to avoid even hitting you, that's why I fell behind, you saw me in the rear view mirror, you could have easily even went to the outside and waited a bit, I dont think that you were even in the points at that point, so there was no reason for you to fight for every single second, but you went straight onto the racing line seeing me on the inside, of course I had nowhere to go , I had to catch up to the guys in front, if someone is getting blue flagged he has to realize, that he has to do everything, not to make the guy behind him lose any possible time , especially if the gap is so low.

Oguzhan

Pro Karter
Mar 9, 2017
I did but u missed the curb mate.i pulled my car wide but u even wider than me!

Masesox

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2016
So race to forget for the championship but still a lot to love and enjoy. Mostly using a coverted brno setup which worked well. Great battling upfront was hoping at the st u 2 were gonna rub and hand me the lead but no dice u 2 were very fair. Props to @DozerKitty for his plesent remark after the contact, i will blame that for my spin and eventual 'loss of power' (alonso quote) 2nd best chassis on the grid my ass ron dennis

I think the rest we covered in the chat post race just to add, my bad for the contact @StevieP. U were faster in comparission on the straights but i thought i could out break u so took my chance just not the best judge sometimes. You got past fairly and i couldnt respond

Yaeh wtf on the parking in the middle of the track yellow car!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1493846312][/DOUBLEPOST]
I ve just recalled you. But it was your mistake because u didn't follow your front cars. I mean I can't give both way at the same time. It is impossible technically. Then I give the way other two car. But you missed the curb and u blame me? I watching now that position. And also the flag posed which mean end of the race.
You keep your line and slow slighly on the straight or miss a gear or two coming out of a corner. NEVER TO CRAZY CRAP LIKE THAT MID OR POST CORNER. i recomend watch some of the WEC on youtube and see how the gt3 and gte cars allow themselves to be passed by the hybrids

DannyRIC

Pro Karter
Mar 17, 2017
Q3 R1, thank you for the race, didn't expect to win as two rufs were a second faster than me in quali. Sorry for 2 guys if I were too aggressively overtake in the headpin area. Still learning to as clean as possible in the race and also competitive the same time . @TicklishPicklewickle you were very calm even I was right behind you for 20laps, well done. Think I might took advantage to change tyres at the right time, it was difficult to overtake you when you defending in the rain.

Minwasko

Pro Karter
Nov 21, 2016
1st of all , after being stationary on the track, in the middle of the trickiest turn of the track , you started moving AS SOON as other 3 drivers appeared, I don't even want to think why that happened. 2nd of all, you are on the left here, replay made your car blue color, but it doesn't matter, at this point you could have just slowed down and let me past

3rd of all , show me this space where I should have gone there, knowing that you had to let me pass you

Masesox

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2016
1st of all , after being stationary on the track, in the middle of the trickiest turn of the track , you started moving AS SOON as other 3 drivers appeared, I don't even want to think why that happened. 2nd of all, you are on the left here, replay made your car blue color, but it doesn't matter, at this point you could have just slowed down and let me past

3rd of all , show me this space where I should have gone there, knowing that you had to let me pass you
the evidence dont lie @Oguzhan
[DOUBLEPOST=1493846809][/DOUBLEPOST]
the evidence dont lie @Oguzhan
Just say sorry

dr_green

Pro Karter
Sep 21, 2016
good race all.. wasnt sure when to pit so never did :arghh: finished 6 and happy with that :wtf: will post pov when uploaded but will put in media thread ...and u 2 should go stewards i like looking in there :rofl: