PC - AOR GT3 Semi-Pro - R8: Silverstone GP 17/05/2017 @ 7:45pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Semi-Pro - R8: Silverstone GP 17/05/2017 @ 7:45pm

EdCherie

Pro Karter
Dec 29, 2016
Q3 R4
It was a lot of fun in the first stint of the race battling with @EdCherie and @Saytex . I must have messed up the condition in the practice setting, as the tyres went ridiculously cold closing to half way of the race and I couldnt keep up with these two monsters! I thought if I lowered the tyre pressure in the pit should be able to catch them up in the podium.

It was nightmare after pitting, I had serious battle with @atlasgehirn424 . I admit I drove aggressively but not in considerably, I did make sure at least some space to the other driver when side by side or close together but dont feel him did the same for me. All ended up horrible and I lost at least 20 seconds because of it. I dont want to make an official complain but I would like to hear other people's opinions agree or disagree. As this is my first league racing, I want to learn to be able to competitive and clean at the same time.

Incident 1Dive in the first corner

Incident 2 not leaving space when exiting the chicane

Incident 3 Dive back on track to block
In my point of view, the first corner it was clear he will go in. It is a dive, but nothing too much to complain, knowing many others do something similar, maybe not that corner. For example, you also have tried to dive me before the old finish straight, but it was my fault too, completely did not expect you there, probably should have closed there more. Otherwise it is a racing incident.

In the last one, you have more fault than he when you just pushed him out of apex when there was 0 space in general. Not sure what you were thinking in going there. To be fair you are really aggressive, which is good but sometimes like Verstappen - not knowing when not to go in.

Feb 4, 2017
I did make sure at least some space to the other driver when side by side or close together but dont feel him did the same for me
@DannyRIC Ric Quite ridicoulous that you say that after you bumped me about 7 times during this race. What you can´t see in the first clip is that you bumped me on the way in this corner just to push me out of your way. And about the first one: I´m on your inside... If you would have left me some spaces and didn´t turn into me everything would be fine. Earlier you ran into me and pushed me like 20 metres off the track in the chicane in sector one. I agree that i reojoined the track pretty dangerously after the last one and i apologies for that one. But if you complain about me you should at least be honest and confess that your driving style was far away from being clean. You pushed me off the track or attempted to do so several times. Bump and run is not allowed in this league as far as i´m informed.

DannyRIC

Pro Karter
Mar 17, 2017
@DannyRIC Ric Quite ridicoulous that you say that after you bumped me about 7 times during this race. What you can´t see in the first clip is that you bumped me on the way in this corner just to push me out of your way. And about the first one: I´m on your inside... If you would have left me some spaces and didn´t turn into me everything would be fine. Earlier you ran into me and pushed me like 20 metres off the track in the chicane in sector one. I agree that i reojoined the track pretty dangerously after the last one and i apologies for that one. But if you complain about me you should at least be honest and confess that your driving style was far away from being clean. You pushed me off the track or attempted to do so several times. Bump and run is not allowed in this league as far as i´m informed.
Let the POV speaks itself. I am sorry I did accidentally tapped your back twice but you didn't lost position, I was still right behind you. I lost patient because twice I was next to you, you didn't aware of it, and I lost position or ended up in the sand. that lead to the last contact we had.

Feb 4, 2017
Let the POV speaks itself. I am sorry I did accidentally tapped your back twice but you didn't lost position, I was still right behind you. I lost patient because twice I was next to you, you didn't aware of it, and I lost position or ended up in the sand. that lead to the last contact we had.
To be honest that´s quite an interesting view. I haven´t had this bug before in PCars but we may have benn a bit asynchronous to each other as example the situation at 3:36: In my view there was a bump right there, that´s why i went wide and dropped that spot but from your view it looks like there wasn´t (mybe another camera angle would clarify that). I didn´t look at the whole Onboard view yet, but this could have been the case in other situations too.

Last edited:

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Save this for the stewards enquiry boys ;)
We don't want this to be like post-race Zhuhai. If you could keep your discussion in the stewards enquiry already made, it'll be easier for the stewards to evaluate the incident :)