PC - AOR GT3 Semi-Pro - R9: Watkins Glen GP 17/05/2017 @ 7:45pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Semi-Pro - R9: Watkins Glen GP 17/05/2017 @ 7:45pm

• The AOR AWARDS 2018 are here! Vote to be in with a chance to win a copy of F12018

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Only time I went wide on any corner, including corner 1 which I found the hardest throughout practice. When I did go wide, I was pressuring Saytex, it was wet, tyres were hot, not much grip, and that's what cost me. Was hardly intentional! I'm just rendering my "highlights" video, you can see it for yourself soon :)
Alright, alright. It was just a friendly reminder and to put up an example. Wasn't pointed at you guys only ;)
Just looked like @Minwasko wasn't letting of when he went wide on his video, which you should be to cancel out your advantage of extending the track :)

Minwasko

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Nov 21, 2016
Alright, alright. It was just a friendly reminder and to put up an example. Wasn't pointed at you guys only ;)
Just looked like @Minwasko wasn't letting of when he went wide on his video, which you should be to cancel out your advantage of extending the track :)
I admit being guilty in that one, the game didn't hesitate to give me a creative penalty.