Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Moreland

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 5, 2016
AOR Project CARS US GT3 Leagues - Season 4
PS4- Time Trial Event

NOTE: ONLY NEW DRIVERS NEED TO COMPLETE THIS

New drivers will have to complete the time trial event as part of their sign-up.

We ask you to please put a reasonable amount of effort into your times so that we get laps that are representative of your speed in these cars.

We'll be running with 'Force Realistic Assists' enabled, so it's advised to complete the time trial with this setting on.

It's worth noting too that the racing line is allowed in all tiers as we cannot disable it. However automatic gears will be banned in the top tier, so if you expect to be one of the faster guys, then we advise using manual gears. Drivers who use automatic gears but are too quick for lower tiers will be put into the top tier and be expected to use manual gears.

How to participate:
Note: Before taking part in the time trial event, you must have signed up to our leagues in the sign-up thread.

Initial deadline for completing the time trial event is 19/11/2016 as that's when we will start working on the league and driver placements.

For this time trial event, we have two car/track combinations for you to use. You must use these cars for each circuit:

Combinations:
- Hockenheim National/Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
- Sonoma Raceway GP/BMW Z4 GT3

Remember: You must complete your times in Time Trial mode, not free practice.

Please post your lap times by replying to this thread, using the following template:

Gamertag/ID:
Hockenheim Lap Time (+Photo):
Sonoma Lap Time (+Photo):
Assists Used:

It must be stressed that fast lap times are no guarantee as to which tier you'll be placed in, so don't be disappointed if you don't end up where you expected. Also, times will not be counted unless a screenshot or photo is submitted containing the following information:

- Your GamerTag
- The car name
- The track name
- The words 'Time trial'
- Your time

Lap times:
Drivers who have submitted their lap times will be added to the list below.

● Forum Name - Hockenheim Lap Time - Sonoma Lap Time - Assists

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyborg

Pro Karter
Jul 28, 2016
Guess I will set it off.

Not sure if I needed to do this, this season, as I did last. My only real goal was to beat the time I did last season, and I did. Some of the times I have seen before, I don't know how you guys do it. I do see where I can shave a little time here and there, if I ran the laps "perfect" and had more time at it.

p.s. I do video editing, after effects, 3D, etc if we ever wanted to get more Youtube time to the US leagues (maybe create more excitment)? However I have two job currently and proper videos take some time... and often money to make me be able to get more time to do it.

Hockenheim Lap Time - 1:27:234
Sonoma Lap Time - 1:32:465
Assists: Real

time2.jpg

time1.jpg

dray6181

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Nov 16, 2016
dray6181
Hockenheim national - 1:33:718
Sonoma GP - 1:35:785
Assists - league allowed car specific