AOR GTA Racing League | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GTA Racing League

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

FormulaMoss F1

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2014
Congrats to iDuracell 11 for winning the sixth round, and well done to I Spank My Beef for winnings the title.

Table:
image.jpg (click on image for full screen)

6 Race Calendar:
image.jpg (click on image for full screen)

Driver Statistics:
image.jpg
(Click on image for full screen)

Racing:
Clean racing is expected at all times, I understand it's GTA so it can be diffucult but still try your best to be as clean as possible. If you miss a checkpoint on the track, respawn, please try to avoid going backward as it just causes problems. Also, being in gamer chat is recomended.

Car: You are able to go in any customised Super Car of your choice per race.

Points System: The old F1 points system, plus 1pt for fastest lap.

Race distance: The races will last 15-20 minutes, not too short but not too long, of course the amount of laps will be altered from races to race to suit that time.

You must be in gamer chat during the races, as it helps to communicate with other drivers and the host better.

Yellow Flag rule: When there is a big incident, (eg: Pile ups, or a car parked on the racing line) The Host 'FormulaMo55' will deploy the yellow flag by saying 'Yellow Flag' in gamer chat. Once deployed, there will be no overtaking and everyone will bunch up until that issue is sorted out, and then the race can be resumed at the next straight. Failure to slow down or if you drive off you will be disqualified from the race results.

Blue Flag rule:
If you are going to lapped by a driver another driver which your not racing for position, let that driver through safely and as soon as possible.

Drive Thru-Lane (Penalty System):
it will be quite rare for me to hand one out, however, if you did get a drive through penalty, you would have to take it on the next race, you can go in at any lap and you don't have a speed limit. But you must take to that race.

Tracks: you can find all my tracks on my R* Social club page, 'VelocityMoss' or click the link.
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/velocitymoss

Console: XBOX ONE.

Anyone is welcome to join aslong as they are a clean racer and just say if your interested :)

@FormulaMoss F1 @TRL Ellis @LST Viperz @KurtJP35 @Smithycity99 @TRL Schumacher @T6 BULLET @TroyzeH @Jack Carr Riley @LeTuckather

Last edited:

MrJonesyy

FM Coordinator
Staff member
FM Coordinator
Mar 4, 2014
Hi, sorry if i'm too late but can I be put down as a reserve as I saw the time change and can now participate if possible, thanks.

Reactions: FormulaMoss F1

FormulaMoss F1

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2014
Hey guys, as you know, the first test race didn't go quite as well as planned, due to the rockstar servers, me not planning ahead and the turn out, so I have decided to delay the start of the league for another week and have a second test race next Wednesday, I'm sorry to have to delay the league start but im sure you guys will understand especailly after today, I want to be fully ready before the season can start. Thank you for your patience :)
@TRL Ellis @tmattable @KurtJP35 @LST Viperz @TRL Schumacher @Jack Carr Riley @MrJonesyy @FormulaMoss F1 @Smithycity99

FormulaMoss F1

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2014
After this test race, despite a couple of issues, it went really well and I'm pretty sure many of you enjoyed it :). So I'm more then happy to start the season next week as planned, however, i may need you all in gamer chat for the races, as I may add a yellow flag rule in, where if there's a big incedent (like there was today at first corner) we can bunch everyone up and then get going with the race again. it's fairer on the people who get involved in an incedent that wasn't there fault at all.

I'm glad we had a big turn out and such a great race, I look forward to racing you all in future races and il update you all more on the yellow flag rule in the near future. :) and if you have any problems message me about them and il get them sorted ASAP.

@TRL Ellis @TRL Schumacher @KurtJP35 @Jack Carr Riley @LST Viperz @Smithycity99 @MrJonesyy @tmattable @FormulaMoss F1 @TroyzeH @T6 BULLET @LeTuckather

Last edited:
Reactions: LeTuckather

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Well i'm a lot faster in the cars we used in the third race haha, was on for a good battle with Mr Jonesyy and Troy then Ellis hit me into a tree but that was as much my fault as it was his.

Jack Carr Riley

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 11, 2014
Well Hello, I'm thinking if writing an overview of my perspective of the race in this forum,
I think that turn one was abit of a shambles and I'm not sure who it was on the other side of the the highway who rejoined un safely onto the track but that hindered my race a lot.
Also my pace should be way better seen as I've now got a custom Zentorno which means that I'll be quicker.
All in all a good race with a great turnout hopefully we can keep that up!
Also @FormulaMoss F1 will the races be on Wednesday or Friday and what time will the race start and what time will the lobby open up?
Thanks and see yas all next week :D

TRL Ellis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 19, 2014
Well i'm a lot faster in the cars we used in the third race haha, was on for a good battle with Mr Jonesyy and Troy then Ellis hit me into a tree but that was as much my fault as it was his.
Ohh Yehh sorry about that I went to the left then u did and it didn't work sorry mate
[DOUBLEPOST=1428608917][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm glad you enjoyed it :) I liked the sports cars but for this season we will do supers as I don't want to change it now, but I will take it into consideration :) add us on Xbox one (GT: FormulaMo55)
[DOUBLEPOST=1428606924][/DOUBLEPOST]Update: Yo guys, so i was thinking about the sports cars and I realise that they would be more ideal for racing as they are closer packed, easier to race with (as they are slightly slower then super, but are still quite powerful) so I've decided to change to sports cars for this league, and your allowed any custom sports car of your choice! if you have any issues with this tell me on this forum or Xbox :)

@TRL Ellis @TRL Schumacher @LST Viperz @LeTuckather @T6 BULLET @KurtJP35 @Jack Carr Riley @Smithycity99 @tmattable @MrJonesyy @TroyzeH @FormulaMoss F1
If we are doing sports category I'm not doing this it is fine the way it is moss......

• Agree
Reactions: Jack Carr Riley

TRL Ellis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 19, 2014
Why wouldn't you do it because of sports cars though? Surley if they are better to race with, closer racing it is even better then super cars which there were 2 quite big incidents with remember.
It doesn't make a difference it is Gta not f1 you can't make the races 100% clean and perfect (nothing done badly by you ) it's just the game doesn't allow that