AOR GTA Racing League

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
I vote to keep the same system simply because:

1) I don't think it's fair for the people who have put the time in to get a Zentorno to be punished/ have that time go to waste and,
2) Changing the format this much once a season's begun causes more disruption than it justifies IMO.

Anyway, on a side note can I point out a slight issue I had in race 1 with backmarkers. As I came through the field to lap the lower placed people only 1 (Riley) let me through properly. Someone (I wont name as it wasn't that big of an incident) lost be a good 4/5 seconds through the mid-sector which let Moss close the gap considerably. Assuming we're using standard blue flag ruling then I feel it's important for people when being lapped to move aside so that the front runners aren't interrupted. I don't necessarily expect them to come to a stop but pulling out of the racing line and letting them through wouldn't hurt. Just something I thought would be worth mentioning

FormulaMoss F1

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2014

1) I don't think it's fair for the people who have put the time in to get a Zentorno to be punished/ have that time go to waste and,
2) Changing the format this much once a season's begun causes more disruption than it justifies IMO.

Anyway, on a side note can I point out a slight issue I had in race 1 with backmarkers. As I came through the field to lap the lower placed people only 1 (Riley) let me through properly. Someone (I wont name as it wasn't that big of an incident) lost be a good 4/5 seconds through the mid-sector which let Moss close the gap considerably. Assuming we're using standard blue flag ruling then I feel it's important for people when being lapped to move aside so that the front runners aren't interrupted. I don't necessarily expect them to come to a stop but pulling out of the racing line and letting them through wouldn't hurt. Just something I thought would be worth mentioning
Yeah if you look at the thread it's been updated, you will see I've added a blue flag rule, so people must let the lapped car through as soon as possible.
And also a stock Zentorno isn't that much different to a custom Zentorno (handling wise so you can get used to it very quickly) and you can just sell your Zentorno to get most of your money back if you didn't want it anymore. But I see what your saying :) it's tricky as I want everyone to have a chance of winning fairly if you get what I mean, and I think everyone would enjoy it more if there was more closer racing between front runners. Also the newer people that have joined don't have fully upgraded cars :) it is 2-1 to equal cars atm on voting.

Jack Carr Riley

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 11, 2014

I'm a clean driver bro ;)

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Sadly it looks as though I'm going to have to skip this week as my internet's been unstable all day and I doubt it's going to remedy itself in the next hour or so. If it does I'll attend but if not, you know why.

Reactions: FormulaMoss F1

LST Viperz

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 27, 2014
I think that we should keep using custom cars because it's not exactly hard to earn money on GTA and in my opinion the majority of the people who don't have custom cars can't be bothered to go get the money to buy them if you can't put the time or effort in to the game then why join the league?

FormulaMoss F1

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2014
Sorry can't race today got revision to do should.be able to make it next week
Ok thanks for letting us know :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1429734122][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sadly it looks as though I'm going to have to skip this week as my internet's been unstable all day and I doubt it's going to remedy itself in the next hour or so. If it does I'll attend but if not, you know why.
Ok cheers for letting us know :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1429734798][/DOUBLEPOST]Interesting race, good battling and I saw what happened at turn 3. However I will reveiw turn 3 tommorow, Nice to see people turning up and peple informing me if they can't make it so thank you for that guys :)

Well done to I spank My beef for winning and iDuraccel for finishing 2nd and Rileyboys for having his second consecutive points finish #miracle ;)

'The KitKat Racing Track' is the third round of the calendar, a lot more open track to allow overtaking so have a good race there :)

@KurtJP35 @LST Viperz @Smithycity99 @TRL Schumacher @LeTuckather @MrJonesyy @Jack Carr Riley
@tmattale @FormulaMoss F1 @I Spank My Beef

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack Carr Riley

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Yet again, what don't people understand, I hate this "Put time and effort in" attitude. You don't just do races and get money and that's that. On my car you have to be level 71 to get all the upgrades, I am level 32, if i were to just play races like some of you are suggesting I would have to do AT VERY LEAST 250 races, that's more than an effort, that's time that I don't have. The other option, missions/heists. Missions pay very little and are very boring, me and Troy have tried that in the past couple of weeks. Then there's heists, which require 4 people and a stable connection. At the moment I mainly speak to four people on Xbox, Troy and Jordan being two of those who are usually around for heists however we are still one short. Then there's T6 Bullet (Chris) who has the worst connection known to man and then one of Troy and Jordans pals, Kieth, who isn't on very often so I can't do that.

Finally, the league is set up to promote clean racing which surprised me at first however it can definitely work on GTA. So the other "clean" racing leagues I've been in on here are the F1 which is EQUAL cars and non restricted set ups and Forza which is forced EQUAL cars so why should this be any different?

• Agree
Reactions: FormulaMoss F1

FormulaMoss F1

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2014
Yet again, what don't people understand, I hate this "Put time and effort in" attitude. You don't just do races and get money and that's that. On my car you have to be level 71 to get all the upgrades, I am level 32, if i were to just play races like some of you are suggesting I would have to do AT VERY LEAST 250 races, that's more than an effort, that's time that I don't have. The other option, missions/heists. Missions pay very little and are very boring, me and Troy have tried that in the past couple of weeks. Then there's heists, which require 4 people and a stable connection. At the moment I mainly speak to four people on Xbox, Troy and Jordan being two of those who are usually around for heists however we are still one short. Then there's T6 Bullet (Chris) who has the worst connection known to man and then one of Troy and Jordans pals, Kieth, who isn't on very often so I can't do that.

Finally, the league is set up to promote clean racing which surprised me at first however it can definitely work on GTA. So the other "clean" racing leagues I've been in on here are the F1 which is EQUAL cars and non restricted set ups and Forza which is forced EQUAL cars so why should this be any different?
Yeah I undertstand what your saying, and I understand fully your frustrations as you course you want to have a fully upgraded car like most. (Btw the Zentorno you only need to be in the level 30/40's to fully upgrade so that could be a good option if you want a fully upgraded car, depending on how much money you have aswell)

I think it just gives a customized feel to the race and a stock car is just as hard to drive as a custom sports car, also my tracks are a lot eaisier to drive my tracks with a custom car, which is quite important, in my old league we had equal cars and it didnt really work that well and compared to having a custom vehicle with the battles Iv had its a lot cleaner and better for racing which is also really key to good racing of course.

I did also offer to do sports cars as they are cheaper, easier to fully upgrade and more equal but most people didn't want that so I couldn't do that ;(

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I have about 50k, I would have nothing but I sold a car to try and be competitive, so I don't even have money for the best car.

FormulaMoss F1

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2014
I have got my mic now, so the yellow flag rule can now be applied, so basically it will only be deployed if there's a big incident (incident involving atleast 3 drivers) and will only be applied on the first half of the race. People can call yellow flags but I will need to know what happened etc before I can call it. So when it is called there will be no overtaking and we will bunch up and restart the race, You all now need be in gamer chat for the races as it helps a lot with communication :)

@TRL Schumacher @KurtJP35 @LST Viperz @Smithycity99 @LeTuckather @I Spank My Beef @tmattable @TroyzeH @Jack Carr Riley

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Just to let you know i'm pulling out the league. The tracks are very fun and enjoyable but there's no point me racing if i'm going round the back 5 seconds off the pace because I don't have the time to put into hiests/missions to get money or cars. There's no way if I just "practiced more" that 5 seconds would shorten like has been previously suggested to me

FormulaMoss F1

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2014
Just to let you know i'm pulling out the league. The tracks are very fun and enjoyable but there's no point me racing if i'm going round the back 5 seconds off the pace because I don't have the time to put into hiests/missions to get money or cars. There's no way if I just "practiced more" that 5 seconds would shorten like has been previously suggested to me
Honestly mate it genuinely makes a big difference and I don't even do heists, I just made the money off racing, you will make up at least 3 seconds esp with my tracks if you just did 10 mins before the race as you don't even know the tracks before the race so how are you going to be on the pace? most people in my league practiced (about 5) and they finished top 6.

FormulaMoss F1

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2014
Sorry for the late update to the tables, but here they are. Also next season Competative GTA Race crews are joining my league so we can have 20-30 people a week racing, of course points system will change but if you guys were to stay or compete in season 2 then there would be more racing and battling for everyone.

Also next race is The Airfield Grand Prix, the guys who keeps it tidy and makes no mistakes through them chicanes will win this imo, consistency will be key factor in this race so should be interesting race and hopefully we can get 10+ again this week, although a few people have left league so it could be diffucult but let's hope for the best.

Plus thanks to Letuckather for making highlight videos for this league check his channel out https://www.youtube.com/user/LeTuckather :)

@TRL Ellis @TRL Schumacher @Jack Carr Riley @LST Viperz @LeTuckather @I Spank My Beef @TroyzeH @FormulaMoss F1 @Gxbbs

Reactions: LeTuckather

FormulaMoss F1

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2014
Can I ask would any of you guys be doing season 2? As people in my league now are from Competative GTA race crews and only a few from AOR are left now in the league so it would be pointless doing season 2 on AOR if only a few people from AOR are in it.

Season 2 will be even better though, so if you know anyone that would be interested in doing it could you ask them incase they would please? :)

@LST Viperz @LeTuckather @Jack Carr Riley @KurtJP35 @TRL Ellis @tmattable

FormulaMoss F1

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2014
Yo, I have decided after the last race got postponed, it would be easier and better if we needed season 1 now, and started season 2 as there are more people from Competative race crews on GTA wanting to be in for season 2, so well done to @I Spank My Beef for winning this season.

thank you to everyone who took part in this season

I will set up a season 2 thread, however if there's not enough interest for season 2 from people in AOR then I will just not use AOR for the league and call it something different.

Also, I wanna say thank you to @FisiFan91 as if it wasn't for him allowing other people to do other leagues on his own website, then this league wouldn't have happened :)

And thanks to the people who recorded :)

@LST Viperz @LeTuckather @I Spank My Beef @Jack Carr Riley @TRL Ellis

Xboxnuthead

Junior Karter
Jun 29, 2014
Hey guys I was wondering if you were ever going to run a second season so me and my friend can enter, because despite our lack of experience we have always talked about GTA having this kind of thing and we are both really good races, please get back to me as soon your read this