q2LtRYF.png

Round 2 - Road America

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday September 15th 2021
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 26 laps (25 race laps + 1 manual AOR formation lap)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Oimu7dZ.png
Medium cloud
- Race:
s2Ah4sp.png
Rain

● In-game time-of-day information (Time Progression 5x):
- Qualifying time: 11/07/21 11:00
- Race start time: 11/07/21 12:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:
WehOm7D.jpg

Acceleration Zone:
D4arawI.jpg

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

CTcpC7J.png

Informed No Shows:
- @Pol.be [x1]
- @Nila [x1]
- @KierownikGD [x1]
- @GA89 [x1]
- @StephenCarry [x2]
- @Gwegwyn [x2]

Uninformed No Shows:
- @Mozzy [x1]
- @Clank24401 [x2]
- @P.E.K.K.A [x2]
- @MadLithuanian [x1]

Last edited:

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Again, apologies for the delay getting this thread up. I started back up at uni this week which means I haven't had much time besides that. We should be able to have both results and race thread up earlier in the future :)

GC-Raider

Pro Karter
Up and down race for me but it was fun. Quali got p7 which I was happy with. Race started okay until ticklish and I came across boge across the track and but couldn't stop so took some aero damage as I bumped ticklish and then got hit from behind. I was battling for p5 which was fun but the aero damage was too punishing I couldn't get the speed on the straights and my tyres were getting wrecked fast. Then hit a wall coming off a curb whilst changing the pitstop to put tyres but luckily no extra damage. Then it was a long fight back up the order, I could see I was catching the leaders on fresher tyres, had a good clean fight with dayrfile thought I was done but managed to catch krab in the last laps as he was limping to the end with a damaged car. The championship is hotting up with I think ticklish and I on equal points, let's see what happens at oulton, a track I like but a bit nervous as it's soo tight it will be crucial to get a good quali

Dayr Pfile

Semi-Pro Karter
Up and down race for me but it was fun. Quali got p7 which I was happy with. Race started okay until ticklish and I came across boge across the track and but couldn't stop so took some aero damage as I bumped ticklish and then got hit from behind. I was battling for p5 which was fun but the aero damage was too punishing I couldn't get the speed on the straights and my tyres were getting wrecked fast. Then hit a wall coming off a curb whilst changing the pitstop to put tyres but luckily no extra damage. Then it was a long fight back up the order, I could see I was catching the leaders on fresher tyres, had a good clean fight with dayrfile thought I was done but managed to catch krab in the last laps as he was limping to the end with a damaged car. The championship is hotting up with I think ticklish and I on equal points, let's see what happens at oulton, a track I like but a bit nervous as it's soo tight it will be crucial to get a good quali
Indeed, good fight there at the end - could see it coming, was watching the initial delta of ~12s becoming smaller and smaller every lap :) - good pace, congrats. I will definitely enjoy the weather at oulton.